What's The Best Way To Fight and/or Stop Racism?

If you really want racism to end you'd first have to eliminate any current law on the books that have anything at all to do with race. Then you'd have to instruct everyone in government, especially congress and the black caucus to STFU about it altogether regardles of who it's supposed to be for or benefit. As long as you hold it out there it'll continue to be an issue but if you let it die, it will surely die.
The American Government had racist laws that held down and persecuted blacks for over 300 years.

How do you account for that?
To Republicans, it’s a matter of perspective. They remember it fondly as a time when African-Americans had 100% employment.
When they say make America great again, again means exactly what they say it means, again. They look fondly on the good ol’ days.

Christ you are an asshole.

LIke I said save your etymology concerns for some one who cares.

IMO, the race baiting is more of a concern today, than the fringe of serious white racists in our society.

White racists are an insignificant fringe who's biggest impact is giving some political cover to the race baiting of the main stream media.

While race BAITERS, have massive impact on policy and politics.
Of course!

Yes but then again what did Obama ever say that had a real effect on any of their lives? Just because people whine incessantly is no means evidence that they actually have a legitimate gripe.

You see that you are doing the same thing you are criticizing the people who whined about Obama for don't you?

As longs as the "you did it when the guy I voted for was in office so I;ll do the same thing when the guy you voted for is in office" playground mentality exists, we will never make any headway in any area of society where real issues exist.
I'd like to see you show me any post or thread of mine criticizing Trump, that's not legitimate.

Republicans were criticizing Obama for using Gray Poupon and for wearing a tan suit....remember!?!???

That you compare the two is rather, well...it's not good. It's just. not. good.
IDGAF if it's legitimate or not.
You have yet to single out anything Trump has said and demonstrate the negative effect it has had on your daily life.

And you're the one who used the "they did it to Obama" as a reason not me

If Marc and others would stop using the term racist to describe those who reject their own extreme hatred of white people, you might be surprised how fast it disappears.

If Marc and others would stop using the term racist to describe those who reject their own extreme hatred of white people, you might be surprised how fast it disappears.

Lol! Racism is a behavior your race has practiced for 4 centuries. Stopping use of the term isn't going to stop a damn thing. Marc doesn't hate white people, you just need to stop whining he hate whitey because we just don't take your racism and be quiet.

We will stop racism when whites begin taking the responsibility they have to end what they started.

I will take your denial of and request for a definition of race baiter, as a rhetorical opening question, as it is not credible at this late date for you to be unaware of it.

A race baiter is a person who uses false accusations of racism, to "bait" people into believing that someone or something should be hated.

It is telling that you don't think that the massive numbers of FALSE accusations of racism, is any problem for TRUE accusations of racism.

Probably because, as a lefty yourself, you are more invested in the far more numerous and important FALSE accusations than the few TRUE ones.

Nothing in my post indicates that racist people would be the ones baited. Either you are lying or you have zero reading comprehension.

My definition fits the actions of the liberals as I describe. The action I describe is real. If you want to argue semantics, I'm sure there are web sites for etymology where you could have a grand old time doing that.
There's been no point in this country's history, where white people, collectively, have accurately been able to, correctly, identify racism.

Why doy you think you're able to now?

White people invented the word "racism".

And also perfected it's practice long ago.

Put it this way

Nothing any president has ever said since I have been old enough to vote has ever really had a noticeable effect on my daily life.

WHat has what a president said that has had a noticeable effect on your daily life and what was that effect?

I wish you were posting this rhetoric when the Republicans were on here shatting themselves on the daily over every. little. thing Obama said.

You do recall that happening, don't you?
Put it this way

Nothing any president has ever said since I have been old enough to vote has ever really had a noticeable effect on my daily life.

WHat has what a president said that has had a noticeable effect on your daily life and what was that effect?
I wish you were posting this rhetoric when the Republicans were on here shatting themselves on the daily over every. little. thing Obama said.

You do recall that happening, don't you?

"WERE"? Obama has been out of office for two years and some of them still obsess over him.

That "BLACK" man in the "WHITE" house did some irreparable damage to the fragile psyche of quite a few.

You have yet to single out anything Trump has said and demonstrate the negative effect it has had on your daily life.

Why should I, honestly, read beyond the bolded?

You can't use YOUR measuring stick and expect ME to apply it to my life.

Lastly, I never stated that my criticism is just to do it back as payback for Obama's criticism. The fact that I stated that my criticism is legitimate debunks that. I see comprehensive reading is not your strong suit.

Why should I, honestly, read beyond the bolded?

You can't use YOUR measuring stick and expect ME to apply it to my life.

Lastly, I never stated that my criticism is just to do it back as payback for Obama's criticism. The fact that I stated that my criticism is legitimate debunks that. I see comprehensive reading is not your strong suit.
And still nothing Trump has ever said has effected your life in any way whatsoever

And you obviously can't deny that since I have asked you repeatedly for evidence that Trump's rhetoric has had any effect on your day to day life and you have yet to provide any.

So to get back to the question you posed in the OP

The best way to get rid of racism is to not engage in the rhetoric and succeed in spite of it.

You continue to engage in the rhetoric and you seem to believe people have a power over your life that you can't control.

Can we save everyone?

Me thinks not.

I like how brother Beau of the Fifth Column put it...

What about you, what say you, what's the best way to stop this vile thing called "racism/bigotry/prejudice?"

I can tell you how propagate it.

1. Defend every criminal, when they are your "race".
2. Support laws that make any distinction based "race". (affirmative action)
3. Say things that label entire groups of people as racists.
4. Accuse people of being racists, who have yet to say anything racists.
5. Make up fictional crimes, in order to paint entire groups of people as racist.

So the first order of business in reducing racism, is to stop creating racism. Stop doing that first.

Lol! Racism is a behavior your race has practiced for 4 centuries. Stopping use of the term isn't going to stop a damn thing. Marc doesn't hate white people, you just need to stop whining he hate whitey because we just don't take your racism and be quiet.
A stupid idiot who does nothing BUT whine about his poor, pitiful widdle black self is actually claiming it is OTHERS who whine?

Oh, that's rich!!

The American Government had racist laws that held down and persecuted blacks for over 300 years.

How do you account for that?
What do you mean by "account" for it?

You see the evils of government perpetuated on blacks for 300 years, but you seem to do nothing to limit its power.

There's been no point in this country's history, where white people, collectively, have accurately been able to, correctly, identify racism.

Why doy you think you're able to now?
How can you expect white people to accurately identify racism when the definition keeps changing?

What makes you say that white people cannot identify racism? Isn't that statement, in and of itself, bigoted?

Forum List

Back