What’s Going on With America’s White People?

While true americas white people are the most mentally damaged, whites the world over are suffering from recessive genes. this causes a conundrum. If they mix with Blacks and other people of color they wipe out their race. If they dont mix they will be forced to eventually inbreed more which will double the malignant effects of their recessive genes. It appears white women have chosen survival over whiteness. They freely admit they want a Black baby.
No wonder everyone on earth wants to come to America.
Yes. Lots of Black people live here among whites. This is very enticing to white women and women of all races..

While true americas white people are the most mentally damaged, whites the world over are suffering from recessive genes. this causes a conundrum. If they mix with Blacks and other people of color they wipe out their race. If they dont mix they will be forced to eventually inbreed more which will double the malignant effects of their recessive genes. It appears white women have chosen survival over whiteness. They freely admit they want a Black baby.
Yes. Lots of Black people live here among whites. This is very enticing to white women and women of all races..
You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny.
And yet SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO boring at the same time.

I dont mean to be funny and I know I am not boring because you cant even refrain from reading my posts.

I dont mean to be funny and I know I am not boring because you cant even refrain from reading my posts.
You're so ludicrous I can't resist.

And why would you ever want to date a white woman if she's mentally damaged? and theres no way, you'd ever want to have kids with one, theres a chance they might inherit some recessive gene.

White people the world over don't have an inbreeding problem, there were small pockets of people who were isolated due to the ice age and some of those people carry recessive genes. Fact is, you still have albinos in Africa (god help them) , so Africans carry recessive genes also. Your threads carry some facts, but the spirit of your messages are pretty much the same, as you said in one of your posts, - white people are the natural enemy of black people- That seems to be the spirit of the "education" you purportedly want to share with others. Fact is, outside of this message board and a lot of what you see on the news, black people and white people are very capable of living well together, what you do, and what white racists do is try to drive people apart when they could have been living in peace
I can take your first question two ways.

1. I never wanted to date a white woman. i was perfectly happy with Blacks, Puerto Ricans, Mexican, and Asians. It wasnt until a white girl I was close with pointed out my hypocrisy by having the stance I had nothing in common with white women and I was fast friends with her. She was adamant that we date and at least give it a chance. I thank her to this day because she and other white women taught me a lot about the mindset of white men. She made me reevaluate my position. Since white women are very aggressive sexually it wasnt long before I had a surplus of them I dated.

2. Everyone is mentally damaged to some degree. When I say mentally damaged I am being specific about the manner in which white people in particular are mentally damaged. All races have some mental damage due in large part to the white races domination of the media and current world philosophy. Whites as a group have a specific mental damage born of an inherent inferiority complex. This manifests itself in the constant attempts of whites to copy Black people, their mannerism, and various other ways too numerous to mention.

Yes whites are very inbred and even with access to better health care they suffer more often from strange maladies of the mind and bones. My sharing of these things is for the benefit of those that may not even participate in these discussions but learn something simply by researching my comments with an open mind and not a specific agenda. Of course Black and white people can and do work together. I have benefitted from this dynamic on numerous occassions. The vast majority of the time it has been with white women but there have been a few white men I have been able to work with. However, at the back of my mind I simply cant trust white men in particular not to put a knife in my back due to their inferiority complex. I've seen it happen time and time again.

A lot of these maladies your talking about, bones, and illnesses? thats greatly due to poor diet over time. Africans living on the continent eat a more natural diet, at least until now, your starting to see westernized diets now in Africa and along with that ailments they never had before.
Again, not so much to do with RACE, more to do with culture. Though I realize your in Love with the "whites are inbreds" philosophy. I'd expect the same thing from Louis Farrakhan who sends black men off to end their lives while he enjoys the good life.

Take for instance the western style of milling corn and wheat. They use dry milling to grind up everything commercialy. That leaves the ground corn or wheat very acidic, then you bake your loaf of bread and eat that for
60 years, and along with other diet factors, it will work to de-mineralize your body, thus you have generations of people with various types of arthritis and other things. And this is only one example.

In Africa they traditionally use wet- milling (but not so much any more) for all their grains, and they often mix millet,beans and sorgum in with the corn (depending on region). Wet milling dissipates all the acid, the food is eaten fresher and the body absorbs those nutrients much better. Look at Africans bones and teeth, they are great, and arthritis is rare, in places I have seen. You introduce the western diet and that will all start to change. Its already happening in the US, again, it's not about Race entirely, I would say its mostly culture and diversity of diet.

As for white being the cause of everyone elses' " Damage" thats a wonderful cop out for people who don't want to take responsibility for there actions today, or to put a guilt trip on someone else. If you want to go there, I can also say it was Black people who invented Slavery, they worked them to death building the pyramids. they invented back stabbing, how else can you trick someone and capture them into slavery? Inside of every race, you have those who are good and have a concience and you have the backstabbers, and you have the inventors, you have the warriors and you have the doctors, but to try and attribute all positive things or all negative things to any one race is just foolish. Anyway, I dont see black as a race and White as a race. Those are just very convenient distinctions for what we can see with our eyes, each of those color groups are made up of diverse people who developed at different times in different places. People who lump them all together do so because its easy, they do that with asian people all the time

And why would you ever want to date a white woman if she's mentally damaged? and theres no way, you'd ever want to have kids with one, theres a chance they might inherit some recessive gene.

White people the world over don't have an inbreeding problem, there were small pockets of people who were isolated due to the ice age and some of those people carry recessive genes. Fact is, you still have albinos in Africa (god help them) , so Africans carry recessive genes also. Your threads carry some facts, but the spirit of your messages are pretty much the same, as you said in one of your posts, - white people are the natural enemy of black people- That seems to be the spirit of the "education" you purportedly want to share with others. Fact is, outside of this message board and a lot of what you see on the news, black people and white people are very capable of living well together, what you do, and what white racists do is try to drive people apart when they could have been living in peace
I can take your first question two ways.

1. I never wanted to date a white woman. i was perfectly happy with Blacks, Puerto Ricans, Mexican, and Asians. It wasnt until a white girl I was close with pointed out my hypocrisy by having the stance I had nothing in common with white women and I was fast friends with her. She was adamant that we date and at least give it a chance. I thank her to this day because she and other white women taught me a lot about the mindset of white men. She made me reevaluate my position. Since white women are very aggressive sexually it wasnt long before I had a surplus of them I dated.

2. Everyone is mentally damaged to some degree. When I say mentally damaged I am being specific about the manner in which white people in particular are mentally damaged. All races have some mental damage due in large part to the white races domination of the media and current world philosophy. Whites as a group have a specific mental damage born of an inherent inferiority complex. This manifests itself in the constant attempts of whites to copy Black people, their mannerism, and various other ways too numerous to mention.

Yes whites are very inbred and even with access to better health care they suffer more often from strange maladies of the mind and bones. My sharing of these things is for the benefit of those that may not even participate in these discussions but learn something simply by researching my comments with an open mind and not a specific agenda. Of course Black and white people can and do work together. I have benefitted from this dynamic on numerous occassions. The vast majority of the time it has been with white women but there have been a few white men I have been able to work with. However, at the back of my mind I simply cant trust white men in particular not to put a knife in my back due to their inferiority complex. I've seen it happen time and time again.

A lot of these maladies your talking about, bones, and illnesses? thats greatly due to poor diet over time. Africans living on the continent eat a more natural diet, at least until now, your starting to see westernized diets now in Africa and along with that ailments they never had before.
Again, not so much to do with RACE, more to do with culture. Though I realize your in Love with the "whites are inbreds" philosophy. I'd expect the same thing from Louis Farrakhan who sends black men off to end their lives while he enjoys the good life.

Take for instance the western style of milling corn and wheat. They use dry milling to grind up everything commercialy. That leaves the ground corn or wheat very acidic, then you bake your loaf of bread and eat that for
60 years, and along with other diet factors, it will work to de-mineralize your body, thus you have generations of people with various types of arthritis and other things. And this is only one example.

In Africa they traditionally use wet- milling (but not so much any more) for all their grains, and they often mix millet,beans and sorgum in with the corn (depending on region). Wet milling dissipates all the acid, the food is eaten fresher and the body absorbs those nutrients much better. Look at Africans bones and teeth, they are great, and arthritis is rare, in places I have seen. You introduce the western diet and that will all start to change. Its already happening in the US, again, it's not about Race entirely, I would say its mostly culture and diversity of diet.

As for white being the cause of everyone elses' " Damage" thats a wonderful cop out for people who don't want to take responsibility for there actions today, or to put a guilt trip on someone else. If you want to go there, I can also say it was Black people who invented Slavery, they worked them to death building the pyramids. they invented back stabbing, how else can you trick someone and capture them into slavery? Inside of every race, you have those who are good and have a concience and you have the backstabbers, and you have the inventors, you have the warriors and you have the doctors, but to try and attribute all positive things or all negative things to any one race is just foolish. Anyway, I dont see black as a race and White as a race. Those are just very convenient distinctions for what we can see with our eyes, each of those color groups are made up of diverse people who developed at different times in different places. People who lump them all together do so because its easy, they do that with asian people all the time
Yes I understand that diet is different traditionally however, these are not diet induced illnesses. Scientist point to the fact that whites encountered a population bottleneck and extensive inbreeding causes these issues.

I disagree its a cop out. Its pretty silly to tackle a problem without defining it. It really doesnt matter that whites are the cause of the problem. Its just information to start the process of creating and implementing a solution. The problem could be caused by eating too much chicken and saying so wouldnt be a cop out. It would be a reason which most intelligent people understand is very different from an excuse. As I say to some of the Black youth that complain to me about racism. Ok so you know they are racists but what are you going to do about it? Are you going become one of their statistics like they want you to or are you going to outwork them and beat them at their own game?

Forum List

Back