What’s Behind the Rising Attacks on Homosexuals in France?

My guess is Muslims which is the only reason you started this thread. You'll have to excuse me if I find your sudden concern for France's fags to be disingenuous bullshit.

think its muslim attackers eh ?? Maybe the muslims were imported to do special work and will be deported when task is accomplished . I still gotta read link .

My guess is Muslims which is the only reason you started this thread. You'll have to excuse me if I find your sudden concern for France's fags to be disingenuous bullshit.
------------------------------- [chuckle] !!

Excuse me while I laugh hysterically at your lack of concern for homosexuals because it’s Muslims behind the violence.

Excuse me while I laugh hysterically at your lack of concern for homosexuals because it’s Muslims behind the violence.

Laugh all you wish as Muslims Extermists can fuck and die. I feel for gays all over the world, but I more concerned about gays here in this nation. You seem to only care when it allows you to bring up Muslims. Peddle your fake concern elsewhere cause I am not buying it.

Laugh all you wish as Muslims Extermists can fuck and die. I feel for gays all over the world, but I more concerned about gays here in this nation. You seem to only care when it allows you to bring up Muslims. Peddle your fake concern elsewhere cause I am not buying it.
Left bow to Muslims. We witnessed it after the Orlando homo bar mass shooting. Within minutes MSM was spinning for Mohammed.

Left bow to Muslims. We witnessed it after the Orlando homo bar mass shooting. Within minutes MSM was spinning for Mohammed.

Thank goodness the gay community has champions such yourself looking out for our best interests.

Thank goodness the gay community has champions such yourself looking out for our best interests.
Obviously the Left have no issue with Muslims murdering homosexuals.

Who needs the left when gay people have champions like you on our side?
Obviously. No one on the left wants to address the root cause of why homosexuals are being attacked.

The best interests of the fag community:

condom-package-white-background-64858952.jpg

Conservative immigration policies would be very much in the best interests of the gay community.

More muslim immigration WILL result in more homophobic violence.

That is a given.

It is certainly not my primary reason for my opposition to Third World Immigration, but it is A reason for it.

I might not give much of a damn about your desire to get a wedding cake from a certain baker, but that doesn't mean I want to see you killed.

Obviously. No one on the left wants to address the root cause of why homosexuals are being attacked

Because religious fanatics and bigots are stupid assholes. It doesn’t exactly take a cryptologist to figure this out.

Conservative immigration policies would be very much in the best interests of the gay community.

More muslim immigration WILL result in more homophobic violence.

That is a given.

It is certainly not my primary reason for my opposition to Third World Immigration, but it is A reason for it.

I might not give much of a damn about your desire to get a wedding cake from a certain baker, but that doesn't mean I want to see you killed.
Translation: “I fully agree with 3rd word Islamic views on gay people, but I’m not ready yet to endorse murdering you people.”

The best interests of the fag community:

condom-package-white-background-64858952.jpg

No doubt. Unsafe sex and promiscuity are a deadly combination. I’ve always found the hook up culture to be gross.

Forum List

Back