What's Behind Obamas Timing?

Ignorance or something more sinister?

One day after proclaiming ISIS contained, Paris.
Seven days after proclaiming ISIS is not a threat to America, San Bernardino.
One day after proclaiming San Bernardino has no links to International terrorism we learn $28,500 mysteriously appeared in the terrorists bank account two weeks before their mass murder spree.
He was talking about in Syria , not terrorism DUH. ISIS had nothing to do with the nutjobs in SB. DUH dupe.
well isn't it nice to know that a world terrorist operation operating all over the world is 'contained' within the boundaries of Syria.....talk about being duped....
The Cal. twits had nothing to do with ISIS except on Facebook lol. Probably pissed off by racist ugly American a-holes like you and Trump...
that's the story we are being given.....but i remember there were 3 terrorists mentioned.....and how come there aren't any videos of the chase and takedown....then there is the money trail that is still unknown.....there is no way those two could have afforded all that hardware plus their trips and having a baby to boot....

One day after proclaiming San Bernardino has no links to International terrorism we learn $28,500 mysteriously appeared in the terrorists bank account two weeks before their mass murder spree.

Hmmm, CIA?

Mossad?

KGB?

Space Alien Chimps with Down Syndrome?

Maybe it is a plot to get a bill passed that would use the No-Fly list to deny someone the right to buy a firearm because they are on a faulty list that is controlled by the government?

Need to call Mulder and Scully because the truth is out there!

What's Behind Obamas Timing?

timing?

all he needs to do is open his mouth and let Trump make an idiot out of himself and the Right Wingers who support him.

He was talking about in Syria , not terrorism DUH. ISIS had nothing to do with the nutjobs in SB. DUH dupe.
well isn't it nice to know that a world terrorist operation operating all over the world is 'contained' within the boundaries of Syria.....talk about being duped....
The Cal. twits had nothing to do with ISIS except on Facebook lol. Probably pissed off by racist ugly American a-holes like you and Trump...
that's the story we are being given.....but i remember there were 3 terrorists mentioned.....and how come there aren't any videos of the chase and takedown....then there is the money trail that is still unknown.....there is no way those two could have afforded all that hardware plus their trips and having a baby to boot....

They thought there were three at the very first. They later realized there were only two. First thoughts aren't always right.

What Obama meant by contained is contained to the planet Earth. Mars, Venus, even wannabe planet Pluto are ISIS free.

Time for more tin foil...No 3rd person. A kook couple with no ties to ISIS, despite the bs Pub propaganda you drown in.

What Obama meant by contained is contained to the planet Earth. Mars, Venus, even wannabe planet Pluto are ISIS free.

Pretty dumb, aren't you?

Stop being the eternal idiots, R-W'ers........When Obama stated that ISIS was "contained" he simply meant that they were not gaining additional territory in Iraq-Syria.....which, ironically, has spurred ISIS to revert to terrorism rather than the objective of a "caliphate."

LMAO you fool even that was not true, refuted by Obama's generals, Senator Feinstein, then Obama's own study 2 weeks later. You really suck at defending Obama stay off his side. :laugh:

Do you really think any of those remarks were anything other than the best information the FBI, CIA, and the other experts told him?

I'm pretty sure Barry gets all his news from the media, Bulldog...I think he daydreams his way through those other briefings.

Just because Bush did that doesn't mean all presidents do.

I was being sarcastic, Bulldog. It is rather telling however how many times Barack Obama has stated that the first time he learned of something that was happening in HIS administration was when he read about it in a newspaper or saw it on the television news! Just saying...

You were being a lying ass. Typical right wing tactic.

I'm "lying" when I pointed out that Barack Obama has on more than one occasion declared that the first time he heard about a scandal with his Administration was when he heard it on the news? If you'd like, Bulldog I suppose I could pull video of him saying just that...is that what you're asking for?

Do you really think any of those remarks were anything other than the best information the FBI, CIA, and the other experts told him?

I'm pretty sure Barry gets all his news from the media, Bulldog...I think he daydreams his way through those other briefings.

Just because Bush did that doesn't mean all presidents do.

I was being sarcastic, Bulldog. It is rather telling however how many times Barack Obama has stated that the first time he learned of something that was happening in HIS administration was when he read about it in a newspaper or saw it on the television news! Just saying...

You were being a lying ass. Typical right wing tactic.

I'm "lying" when I pointed out that Barack Obama has on more than one occasion declared that the first time he heard about a scandal with his Administration was when he heard it on the news? If you'd like, Bulldog I suppose I could pull video of him saying just that...is that what you're asking for?

I'm not asking you anything. You said he gets all his information from the news. That is a patently stupid remark.

Stop being the eternal idiots, R-W'ers........When Obama stated that ISIS was "contained" he simply meant that they were not gaining additional territory in Iraq-Syria.....which, ironically, has spurred ISIS to revert to terrorism rather than the objective of a "caliphate."

You can tell when the new order of Obama Kneepads arrives

I said he's used that excuse...that he hadn't heard about it until he saw it on the news...several times now when different scandals have broken...and yes, I agree with you...when Barack Obama says that it is a patently stupid remark!

And I note that you DON'T want me to provide video evidence of Barack Obama making that claim! I think we both know that evidence exists...don't we? :scared1:

Forum List

Back