CDZ What's a Wall Going to Accomplish?

It will at a minimum, reduce illegal entry into the US

-Geaux
A free people does not beg concentrated power to build walls around them.
Free Americans are a right, illegals, are not entitled to become American

-Geaux
You of course were entitled to this land mass. No empire ever lasts forever Nancy.
Thanks to California's position on illegal immigration, blacks have suffered losing their once proud neighborhoods in East LA. They are being pushed out in favor of hispanics.

-Geaux
Oh now we're doing it for the black people. Your society has been pitting the "races" against each other since Bacon's Rebellion.
And your society is more ethical just how?

-Geaux

A Wall?

What is a wall going to do? Keep the drugs out? Keep the illegals out?

The drugs are coming into the country by underground tunnel, SUBMARINE, shipping, and now their new horizontal drillers making 10" diameter piping tunnels that can span for a mile and are undetectable.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/...retruck-sized-drillers-to-make-drug-pipelines

A wall will not stop any of this.

As far as illegals, sure plenty are walking across the border, but a wall will not stop the flow of illegals as they will continue to come in by truck, tunnel, and other means.

A border wall is not going to stop a million to billion dollar human and drug smuggling enterprise. There is too much money to be made and smugglers will adapt to any wall that we try.
Maybe you should visit poor American towns and notice Americans struggling and Latinos stacked in a house collecting money to send back home and then leaving. Taking our jobs, health care and free education is killing poor Americans
Poor folk didn't have the power to make any of that happen. your beef is with your economic system, not the poor, don't get it twisted.
No idea what you are talking about .. if I am poor and you flood my town with illegals and immigration that don’t assimilate and don’t invest, They take our jobs and lower the wages, they go to my kids schools and can’t speak English taking resources, I have a clinic full of non English speakers in a historic middle class American town.. it’s hurting ooor Americans
Hmmm maybe you didn't read the opening post???

How is a wall going to stop this?

The majority of illegals come into this country hidden in trucks or by underground tunnels. So your brilliant idea is to spend an obscene amount of money on something that isn't effective.

You think that we build a wall and suddenly a million to billion dollar smuggling operation is just going to stop when most of the people are being smuggled into the country by truck or through tunnels??

A Wall?

The drugs are coming into the country by underground tunnel, SUBMARINE, shipping, and now their new horizontal drillers making 10" diameter piping tunnels that can span for a mile and are undetectable.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/...retruck-sized-drillers-to-make-drug-pipelines

As far as illegals, sure plenty are walking across the border, but a wall will not stop the flow of illegals as they will continue to come in by truck, tunnel, and other means.

A border wall is not going to stop a million to billion dollar human and drug smuggling enterprise. There is too much money to be made and smugglers will adapt to any wall that we try.
Maybe you should visit poor American towns and notice Americans struggling and Latinos stacked in a house collecting money to send back home and then leaving. Taking our jobs, health care and free education is killing poor Americans

The majority of illegals come into this country hidden in trucks or by underground tunnels. So your brilliant idea is to spend an obscene amount of money on something that isn't effective. This is GOP brilliance on display, from the party that gave us the war in Iraq and the Great recession, now the ineffective border wall.
The most come crossing the boarder we stopped 60 thousand last month can and released most, many don’t get caught.

A Wall?

The majority of illegals come into this country hidden in trucks or by underground tunnels. So your brilliant idea is to spend an obscene amount of money on something that isn't effective. This is GOP brilliance on display, from the party that gave us the war in Iraq and the Great recession, now the ineffective border wall.
And how do you know that? We don't even know how may illegals are here. Estimates are anywhere from 11 to 20 million or more. If we don't know how many there are, we must stop the bleeding, or at a minimum, reduce it. The wall will unarguably address the latter

-Geaux

We need a immigration reform starting with a wall..just enjoy America getting less Latino

A Wall?

Why do you have locks and doors on your house?

Criminals can just pick the locks or break down the door, right?

It will be great eyesore.
Because the current situation has kept the border frontier pristine.
Right?
bordertrash3.jpg

A Wall?

---------------------------------------------- no guarantees in life but a WALL is a good idea as its cheap , Border patrol likes it and it sends a message and its preparation for when the 'Venezuelans' start hoofing it to the USA . Plus it probably sends the message that 'third worlders' are undesirable which is a good thing Banker .

It will at a minimum, reduce illegal entry into the US

-Geaux
A free people does not beg concentrated power to build walls around them.
Free Americans are a right, illegals, are not entitled to become American

-Geaux
there is no immigration clause in our federal Constitution. we have a naturalization clause.
And your point?

-Geaux
only hypocrites have a problem with "illegals".

A Wall?

Sure, but the wall will stop the stupid ones. And at least slow down the easy traffic. We could always give them fast trac passes if you'd like? Seeing how is so easy to get in, why not give them a break at the toll bridges?

Stopping illegal immigration requires multiple forms of barriers...physical, technical and human as well. It all adds up. While its true most illegals are here on overstayed visas, the ones who come across the border are more of an X factor because they are not screened. You dont know who they are, and thats one of the main problems.
I'm all for legal immigration and it should be kept that way to the best of our ability.

No one has ever claimed a wall will stop all illegal Immigration but it will reduce the areas where people can easily cross the border which will allow the border patrol and law enforcement to better deploy their people. I find this idea that a wall won't stop everyone from crossing the border illegally so why have it interesting having your windows and doors locked when you leave the house won't stop someone from trying to break in but we still do it locking your car while your at work won't keep someone from trying to steal it but we still do that just because something won't stop everyone doesn't mean it shouldn't be tried.

Thanks to California's position on illegal immigration, blacks have suffered losing their once proud neighborhoods in East LA. They are being pushed out in favor of hispanics.

-Geaux
Oh now we're doing it for the black people. Your society has been pitting the "races" against each other since Bacon's Rebellion.
I think I know about maybe 2 Black people that dont have an aversion to picking crops like illegal immigrants do. To most Black people if they are not picking their own crops its too close to memories of slavery.

-Geaux
I think I know about maybe 2 Black people that dont have an aversion to picking crops like illegal immigrants do. To most Black people if they are not picking their own crops its too close to memories of slavery.

Illegal immigrants are not the only people who harvest crops for pay

-Geaux

Who said they were?

A Wall?

Why do you have locks and doors on your house?

Criminals can just pick the locks or break down the door, right?
I never lock my doors if they can make it past the eleven dogs I figure they don't need a key because not having a key never stopped a criminal.

-Geaux
So they never enslave themselves by growing their own food?

-Geaux

-------------------------------- pay enough MONEY and the crops are going to be picked . Besides that MECHANIZATION is better than 'third world' pickers messing up the USA Rosie .

Forum List

Back