What year will Niki Haley be president?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Baring some ridiculous controversy she will be a president at some point in the future. When do you think it will happen?

Senate run in the next session then presidential run in 2024.

She may very well be the first woman president.
And she is a "real" Indian lol
From India.
And I hope never, she sold herself to the devil....being the daughter of immigrants she should know better not to go to the UN threatening other nations....she should've left that to other nazis in the orange circle.

Last edited:
Lord...please spare us.

of her....

Number One warmonger....rino ....no thanks

Baring some ridiculous controversy she will be a president at some point in the future. When do you think it will happen?

I would like her to run. Give her time to further expand her resume. 2024

There is no open Senate seat for her to run in. I don’t think she would ever run for president, but I would vote for her if she did. I voted for her for governor when I still lived in South Carolina

She may very well be the first woman president.
And she is a "real" Indian lol

I like Nikki Haley too, but the Republican party would NEVER make a woman, the GOP nominee-for President-:auiqs.jpg: Misogyny is deeply routed within the party, including the Stepford wives & June Clevers that would never vote for a woman President.

She would have to run as an Independent or Democrat to get that one.

I thought Ivanka or Jared were going to be president in 2024?

If you listen to the nuts perhaps. Ivanka needs to stick to selling clothes and Jared can go back to the private sector and do whatever it is rich nerds do

If you listen to the nuts perhaps. Ivanka needs to stick to selling clothes and Jared can go back to the private sector and do whatever it is rich nerds do

Kushner is going to be tied up in courts for years to come.

I sure hope not. She is entirely owned by the MIC and crazed warmonger.

It is clear the Ruling Class loves her by the way the entire MSM promotes her. Disgusting.

This is the problem that Red States are going to have if the traditional model of ascension to the Presidency remains in tact. When you have a fortress monopoly on the 2 paths (US Senator/Governor), that means that usually 3 (usually old white men) hold those offices. The "bench strength" withers. Blue States have the same problem in deep blue but are more liely to break the red wall; since there are more red walls to break and, as we are seeing, the GOP disavows any responsibility for running the states where they hold governorships.

LOL! Like republicans would ever vote for a woman, let alone a non-white. Lololol!!!

For president, I mean. Ahem ...

Forum List

Back