What year will Niki Haley be president?

She may very well be the first woman president.
And she is a "real" Indian lol
From India.
And I hope never, she sold herself to the devil....being the daughter of immigrants she should know better not to go to the UN threatening other nations....she should've left that to other nazis in the orange circle.
nazis hahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahaha
no nazis/etc
you are insane with hate/etc

`
Nikki Haley joins a growing list of Trump officials who criticize Trump on their way out the door - "She was one of the few Trump administration officials to leave on her own terms and with reputation intact. And yet that hasn’t stopped outgoing United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley from joining a growing list of White House officials criticizing the boss on the way out the door.

At a lighthearted charity dinner Thursday night, Haley made a bunch of jokes about the administration, as is custom at this event: “He said if I get stuck for laughs, just brag about his accomplishments. It really killed at the U.N., I got to tell you.”
``
`

She too solid of a republican for me but I like her style.
`

Can you back up your claim or are you spewing fake news?

Sure...

This past election the lone woman running on the Repub ticket got 1 pledged delegate, which is one more than the woman that ran in 2012.

She was horrible candidate who ran xerox Into the ground

She never worked for Xerox dumbfuck. She was the CEO of HP and did the opposite of running it into the ground.

She took it from a company of 84,000 employees to one of more than 150,000.

You’re right it was HP, my mistake. HP lost 65% of its value while Carly was at the helm, dumbass

Their stock crashed in 2001/2001 when the dot.com bubble burst and there was a recession and never fully recovered. Considering their stock price today is about what it was when she took over and she has been gone for 13 years, seems sort of silly to blame it on her.

Apple and Dell did well in those years. And the S&P500 was down was down 7% during that timeframe. HP was a component of the S&P. The fiduciary responsibility of a CEO is to its shareholders. Who cares how many employees the company hires, asshole?

Baring some ridiculous controversy she will be a president at some point in the future. When do you think it will happen?

Senate run in the next session then presidential run in 2024.

Never. The majority of the Repubs will never vote for woman, thus she would never make it out of the primaries.

Bullshit

Do you have an example of the Repubs doing so for POTUS that you can point to?

There aren’t many examples of democrat women running for president. So following your logic, everyone hates women. God you’re dumb

Weird, seems they had a female nominee this past election, but maybe my memory is faulty.

But in general, a good portion of the country is not ready to vote for a woman, that will get better as more and more "old school" people die off

You’re such a lib. You’re even down with identity politics.

Baring some ridiculous controversy she will be a president at some point in the future. When do you think it will happen?

Never. The majority of the Repubs will never vote for woman, thus she would never make it out of the primaries.

Bullshit

There aren’t many examples of democrat women running for president. So following your logic, everyone hates women. God you’re dumb

Weird, seems they had a female nominee this past election, but maybe my memory is faulty.

But in general, a good portion of the country is not ready to vote for a woman, that will get better as more and more "old school" people die off

It has nothing to do with it. Republicans vote on what they believe will benefit the country, not vote by gender. If there is a woman that comes up in the ranks with the experience or aptitude to become President, we will vote for her. McCain picked Palin for his running mate and Romney did consider Haley, but she said she had no interest in VP because she was running her state.

Sure...

This past election the lone woman running on the Repub ticket got 1 pledged delegate, which is one more than the woman that ran in 2012.

She was horrible candidate who ran xerox Into the ground

She never worked for Xerox dumbfuck. She was the CEO of HP and did the opposite of running it into the ground.

She took it from a company of 84,000 employees to one of more than 150,000.

You’re right it was HP, my mistake. HP lost 65% of its value while Carly was at the helm, dumbass

Their stock crashed in 2001/2001 when the dot.com bubble burst and there was a recession and never fully recovered. Considering their stock price today is about what it was when she took over and she has been gone for 13 years, seems sort of silly to blame it on her.

Apple and Dell did well in those years. And the S&P500 was down was down 7% during that timeframe. HP was a component of the S&P. The fiduciary responsibility of a CEO is to its shareholders. Who cares how many employees the company hires, asshole?

In July of 99, the month that she took over HP, Dell's stock price was in the 42 dollar range. In July of 2002 when HP stock quit going down Dell was in the 24 dollar range.

I am new to the stock market, but that does not seem "well" to me.

Bullshit

Sorry, but you are further left than me.

I am pointing out the facts, you can call me all the names you want, but that does not change the facts.

Can you back up your claim or are you spewing fake news?
You have to ask?

Hes a liberal spewing liberal talking points. Hes the latest fraud to join pretending to be "in the middle"

Typical laughing stock

Bullshit

It has nothing to do with it. Republicans vote on what they believe will benefit the country, not vote by gender. If there is a woman that comes up in the ranks with the experience or aptitude to become President, we will vote for her. McCain picked Palin for his running mate and Romney did consider Haley, but she said she had no interest in VP because she was running her state.

Agreed the Democratic Party is all ab

Bullshit

Agreed. The Democratic Party is all about placating to specific groups for votes, using tokenism for votes

I am pointing out the facts, you can call me all the names you want, but that does not change the facts.

You’re on the far left, you’re not fooling anyone

Agreed the Democratic Party is all ab

Agreed. The Democratic Party is all about placating to specific groups for votes, using tokenism for votes

And it's likely the Democrats will have a woman President first because there are many more women in federal politics on the left than there are the right.

`
Nikki Haley joins a growing list of Trump officials who criticize Trump on their way out the door - "She was one of the few Trump administration officials to leave on her own terms and with reputation intact. And yet that hasn’t stopped outgoing United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley from joining a growing list of White House officials criticizing the boss on the way out the door.

At a lighthearted charity dinner Thursday night, Haley made a bunch of jokes about the administration, as is custom at this event: “He said if I get stuck for laughs, just brag about his accomplishments. It really killed at the U.N., I got to tell you.”
``
`

She too solid of a republican for me but I like her style.
`
That isn't criticism dumbass. Its comedy at a comedy prone function.

If you consider that criticism you truly are an idiot in need of being led around with the latest talking points bullshit

Hahaha

Hysterical

I like Nikki Haley too, but the Republican party would NEVER make a woman, the GOP nominee-for President-:auiqs.jpg: Misogyny is deeply routed within the party, including the Stepford wives & June Clevers that would never vote for a woman President.

She would have to run as an Independent or Democrat to get that one.
Yes they would.

No they wouldn't. They may like Nikki Haley, but we saw what they did to Carly Fiorina lin 2016. . Actually beating 2 men with real votes--(Chris Christie & John Kasich) and they still slammed her back to the 2nd debate stage. We saw how the Republican party reacted when Trump went after her and "stated look at that face, can you believe she is running for POTUS>" They laughed and cheered him on. Then Republicans manufactured conspiracy theories about Fiorina just to bring her down--that was shared on every Republican facebook page out there.

They wiould do everything they could to destroy Nikki Haley before she ever got close to the GOP Presidential nomination. Nikki Haley knows that too.

That's just the Republlican party and how they react to intelligent successful women. It scares the shit out of them.

9c420c1b6ff29ac88587e522f3568fdb.jpg

The closest a Republican woman would ever get to the Oval office would be with a mop and broom. The Republican party is really no place for any woman. It's the "good ol boys club" and it's not going to change.

Last edited:
That isn't criticism dumbass. Its comedy at a comedy prone function.If you consider that criticism you truly are an idiot in need of being led around with the latest talking points bullshit
`
Read the entire article knucklehead.
I watched her at the event so why the fuck would I need to read your talking points source?
Some of us make up our opinions without being led around like a dog on a leash

I like Nikki Haley too, but the Republican party would NEVER make a woman, the GOP nominee-for President-:auiqs.jpg: Misogyny is deeply routed within the party, including the Stepford wives & June Clevers that would never vote for a woman President.

Yes they would.

No they wouldn't. They may like Nikki Haley, but we saw what they did with Carly Fiorina lin 2016. . Actually beating 2 men with real votes--(Chris Christie & John Kasich) and they still slammed her back to the 2nd stage. They wiould do everything they could to destroy Nikki Haley before she ever caught close to the GOP Presidential nomination.

That's just the Republlican party and how they react to intelligenct successful women.

You still have sour grapes, I see

Yes they would.

No they wouldn't. They may like Nikki Haley, but we saw what they did with Carly Fiorina lin 2016. . Actually beating 2 men with real votes--(Chris Christie & John Kasich) and they still slammed her back to the 2nd stage. They wiould do everything they could to destroy Nikki Haley before she ever caught close to the GOP Presidential nomination.

That's just the Republlican party and how they react to intelligenct successful women.
Two out of 16 lol

And we didn't do anything to her. The people in control of the event did.

Go cry in a corner fakejake

Yes they would.

You can’t compare Carly and Haley. Republicans have nothing against women. We just want smart ones and not window dressing.

Forum List

Back