What year will Niki Haley be president?

I watched her at the event so why the fuck would I need to read your talking points source? Some of us make up our opinions without being led around like a dog on a leash
`
You might actually learn something but alas, I forgot who I was replying too. My bad.
There is nothing to learn. The comments were ment to incite laughter. They achieved their goal.

Democrats on the other hand used a crackerjack decoder ring to decipher their real meaning.....

Derp

Baring some ridiculous controversy she will be a president at some point in the future. When do you think it will happen?

Senate run in the next session then presidential run in 2024.

Never. The majority of the Repubs will never vote for woman, thus she would never make it out of the primaries.

Can you back up your claim or are you spewing fake news?
You have to ask?

Hes a liberal spewing liberal talking points. Hes the latest fraud to join pretending to be "in the middle"

Typical laughing stock

One more time, quit lying about me. I have never claimed to be in the middle. Just about all of your sheep on this forum are left of me.

And history is on my side with Repubs and women making it out of the primaries.

Do you have an example of the Repubs doing so for POTUS that you can point to?

There aren’t many examples of democrat women running for president. So following your logic, everyone hates women. God you’re dumb

Weird, seems they had a female nominee this past election, but maybe my memory is faulty.

But in general, a good portion of the country is not ready to vote for a woman, that will get better as more and more "old school" people die off

You’re such a lib. You’re even down with identity politics.

Sorry, but you are further left than me.

I am pointing out the facts, you can call me all the names you want, but that does not change the facts.

You’re on the far left, you’re not fooling anyone

No, sorry that just is not true. So far not a single one of you sheep can point to a far left point of view I hold on any issue.

Baring some ridiculous controversy she will be a president at some point in the future. When do you think it will happen?

Never. The majority of the Repubs will never vote for woman, thus she would never make it out of the primaries.

You have to ask?

Hes a liberal spewing liberal talking points. Hes the latest fraud to join pretending to be "in the middle"

Typical laughing stock

One more time, quit lying about me. I have never claimed to be in the middle. Just about all of your sheep on this forum are left of me.

Oh look, fakejake jr is lying.....

SHOCKER

She may very well be the first woman president.
And she is a "real" Indian lol

I like Nikki Haley too, but the Republican party would NEVER make a woman, the GOP nominee-for President-:auiqs.jpg: Misogyny is deeply routed within the party, including the Stepford wives & June Clevers that would never vote for a woman President.

She would have to run as an Independent or Democrat to get that one.
Yes they would.

No they wouldn't. They may like Nikki Haley, but we saw what they did with Carly Fiorina lin 2016. . Actually beating 2 men with real votes--(Chris Christie & John Kasich) and they still slammed her back to the 2nd stage. They wiould do everything they could to destroy Nikki Haley before she ever caught close to the GOP Presidential nomination.

That's just the Republlican party and how they react to intelligenct successful women.
You can’t compare Carly and Haley. Republicans have nothing against women. We just want smart ones and not window dressing.

Since Trump made fun of Carly's looks, she was not there for the window dressing. She had every bit as much experience as Trump did and was every bit as successful in business as he is.

You have to ask?

Typical laughing stock

Oh look, fakejake jr is lying.....

SHOCKER

I lied about nothing, which is why all you have left is name calling.

I like Nikki Haley too, but the Republican party would NEVER make a woman, the GOP nominee-for President-:auiqs.jpg: Misogyny is deeply routed within the party, including the Stepford wives & June Clevers that would never vote for a woman President.

Yes they would.

No they wouldn't. They may like Nikki Haley, but we saw what they did with Carly Fiorina lin 2016. . Actually beating 2 men with real votes--(Chris Christie & John Kasich) and they still slammed her back to the 2nd stage. They wiould do everything they could to destroy Nikki Haley before she ever caught close to the GOP Presidential nomination.

That's just the Republlican party and how they react to intelligenct successful women.
You can’t compare Carly and Haley. Republicans have nothing against women. We just want smart ones and not window dressing.

Since Trump made fun of Carly's looks, she was not there for the window dressing. She had every bit as much experience as Trump did and was every bit as successful in business as he is.
I agree. Last week I stayed in a Hotel named after her.....

No wait....

Yes they would.

No wait....

There is no hotel named after Bill Gates, I guess that means he sucks at business also.

Damn, you are even dumber than most of the sheep. Seems once you tried to claim you were not a Trump sheep. Glad you gave up that joke

Yes they would.

BULLSHIT- you're just -trying to cover up what Republicans did to a woman Presidential candidate. They would do the exact same thing with Nikki Haley as they did with Carly Fiorina--(who in my opinion leveled Trump during every single debate) You flew right over her and landed on the biggest piece of cow shit you could find.

You voted for the Ass Clown because you LIKED the remarks he has and was making about WOMEN. Any woman that voted for Trump must have been stupid enough to think that he meant some other woman, not them of course--:auiqs.jpg:

You're all a bunch of fucking misogynists just admit it. If you weren't you wouldn't have voted for Trump. That would have been the very last thing you would have done.

If Nikki Haley ever won the GOP Presidential nomination you would have 3/4's of the Republican party voting for the MALE DNC candidate--:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Yes they would.

No wait....

There is no hotel named after Bill Gates, I guess that means he sucks at business also.

Damn, you are even dumber than most of the sheep. Seems once you tried to claim you were not a Trump sheep. Glad you gave up that joke
And the drama thickens as the fraud starts using personal attacks after just whining about such attacks.

Bobblehead

Yes they would.

Quantify success = $$$$

Trump is a multi billionaire, Carly is worth, ten? twenty million?

No wait....

And the drama thickens as the fraud starts using personal attacks after just whining about such attacks.

Bobblehead

:21::21::21::21:

No wait....

Bobblehead

He masquerades as a libertarian. If you could believe that...

There is nothing to learn. The comments were ment to incite laughter. They achieved their goal.Democrats on the other hand used a crackerjack decoder ring to decipher their real meaning.....Derp
`
You obviously didn't read the article.
`
`

dogbert-knowledge.jpg

No wait....

Bobblehead

He masquerades as a libertarian. If you could believe that...
He's a liar. A TERRIBLE liar. Everyone can see through his charade

Yes they would.

No wait....

Whoosh - the point over your head

Forum List

Back