What year will Niki Haley be president?

She may very well be the first woman president.
And she is a "real" Indian lol

I like Nikki Haley too, but the Republican party would NEVER make a woman, the GOP nominee-for President-:auiqs.jpg: Misogyny is deeply routed within the party, including the Stepford wives & June Clevers that would never vote for a woman President.

She would have to run as an Independent or Democrat to get that one.

I'd vote for her but you are right she'd have to change party's.

I like Nikki Haley too, but the Republican party would NEVER make a woman, the GOP nominee-for President-:auiqs.jpg: Misogyny is deeply routed within the party, including the Stepford wives & June Clevers that would never vote for a woman President.

Yes they would.

Say's a Dem who's misogyny of Hillary in 2008 was so off the charts Saturday Night Live routinely mocked them. :itsok:

Baring some ridiculous controversy she will be a president at some point in the future. When do you think it will happen?

Senate run in the next session then presidential run in 2024.

Never. The majority of the Repubs will never vote for woman, thus she would never make it out of the primaries.

Baring some ridiculous controversy she will be a president at some point in the future. When do you think it will happen?

Never. The majority of the Repubs will never vote for woman, thus she would never make it out of the primaries.

Can you back up your claim or are you spewing fake news?

Sure...

This past election the lone woman running on the Repub ticket got 1 pledged delegate, which is one more than the woman that ran in 2012.

Sure...

This past election the lone woman running on the Repub ticket got 1 pledged delegate, which is one more than the woman that ran in 2012.

She was horrible candidate who ran xerox Into the ground

While I love Nikki and think she's the sexiest woman in politics today, I don't think she's presidential material. To be President you have to have awfully thick skin, and I just don't see that in her. That's besides the fact of what Democrats do to Republicans by digging into their lives all the way back to high school to find dirt on them be it true or false.

She just isn't arrogant enough.

She is only 46, running in the 2040 or 2044 isn't out of the question.

Sure...

She never worked for Xerox dumbfuck. She was the CEO of HP and did the opposite of running it into the ground.

She took it from a company of 84,000 employees to one of more than 150,000.

Sure...

She never worked for Xerox dumbfuck. She was the CEO of HP and did the opposite of running it into the ground.

You’re right it was HP, my mistake. HP lost 65% of its value while Carly was at the helm, dumbass

Bullshit

Do you have an example of the Repubs doing so for POTUS that you can point to?

There aren’t many examples of democrat women running for president. So following your logic, everyone hates women. God you’re dumb

Sure...

You’re right it was HP, my mistake. HP lost 65% of its value while Carly was at the helm, dumbass

Their stock crashed in 2001/2001 when the dot.com bubble burst and there was a recession and never fully recovered. Considering their stock price today is about what it was when she took over and she has been gone for 13 years, seems sort of silly to blame it on her.

Bullshit

Do you have an example of the Repubs doing so for POTUS that you can point to?

There aren’t many examples of democrat women running for president. So following your logic, everyone hates women. God you’re dumb

Weird, seems they had a female nominee this past election, but maybe my memory is faulty.

But in general, a good portion of the country is not ready to vote for a woman, that will get better as more and more "old school" people die off

Forum List

Back