What would you think...

if you are ashamed to be who you are with him...dump his ass now...hell text him....population dumpsville: 1....you.....short sweet and simple

I for one would think it would be rude to adjust your clothes. As far as Christmas, How far away is the fam?

I for one would think it would be rude to adjust your clothes. As far as Christmas, How far away is the fam?

yea first he wants to rearrange your clothes ..then it will be your make up....then your perfume...then your face....dump him and cut and run...i would dump that dumbass church too...i feel like the pastor should talk to the b/f or the control freak..whichever you prefer..and tell him its impolite to tell a young lady how to dress.

ravi there are still people that ...well narrow ...here in the bible belt

He should have just discussed it with her but I doubt one mistake such as that is justification for the curb kick. If the family isnt too far my suggestion would be dont make it over the holiday just take a saturday go see them with him and head back that evening. Then spend the holidays at your respective families. The whole family over the holidays is too much too soon in my book.

Here's the other thing that's a real fact.. The more you ask "what should I do" and the more people like us tell you to run???? It's been my experience you will run "toward" not "away" from him.. so you need to make your own decision.. listen to you gut not your heart.. what does you gut tell you?

I don't know. I'm so confused. I like him a lot, but I just don't know, I've had the controlling b/f and it's not fun. I can't tell if he's like that or not.

Hmmm. Is he real religious and perhaps a Virginian :wink:? If so, he might freak when he finds out about your past.

In any case, I don't see any harm in spending more time with him.

That's something I'm afraid of. I don't think it's a conversation that would go real well. That's one reason I feel bad judging him about something as small as adjusting my zipper. I just feel like what I've done is so much worse.

Oops, looks like old glock was slow on the uptake here. He did, however, get it right. :lol:

Of course do the Christmas thing with the fam. Your old man needs to check him out.

LOL, I was thinking that too.

It's a few hours drive. If it's snowing it will be worse. I have obligations for Christmas morning then I'm heading out after that.

so now you are hiding who you were? come on think about this...its like a train wreck waiting to happen...acceptance needs to be from the beginning etc...

I moved here to get a new life, what would be the point if I brought the old life with me? If you were like 100lbs overweight and then lost it would you bring along snap shots to impress dates?

That's something I'm afraid of. I don't think it's a conversation that would go real well. That's one reason I feel bad judging him about something as small as adjusting my zipper. I just feel like what I've done is so much worse.

If he's a true Christian, what you did shouldn't matter. However, we are only human. It might work out for the best, but you won't know until you try. I say go for it.

If he's a true Christian, what you did shouldn't matter. However, we are only human. It might work out for the best, but you won't know until you try. I say go for it.

But, she moved away to start a new life, and get away from her past so to speak.

Maybe she should treat this relationship like it's her first one, because he is the first boy she's dated since she moved away. He doesn't have to know about her past, he just has to know what kind of person she is NOW. Time will tell if they gel or not, she's only 18...there is an entire world out there.

Forum List

Back