What would you platform look like if you ran for president?

For thousands of years of human history empires have sprung up and collapsed, America is not too big to fail people. Our debt is spiraling out of control, businesses and jobs are fleeing the country for greener pastures, and a large percentage of the population is sitting on their fat lard asses doing nothing.

Then vote for conservatives, we called BS on Bush claim the Iraq war would only cost $77 billion and Iraq would pay us back.

You think a conservative vote is a vote for peace and standing up to the military-industrial complex?

35 billion. I'd love to see 150 billion for nasa but that is only a dream.

Sure right after the $18 trillion in debt is paid off.

That is why I 'd end the loop holes and stop the wars. The two biggest causes of our debt! ;) I'd also launch a investigation into government spending and work to cut it without harming our ability to compete.

Then vote for conservatives, we called BS on Bush claim the Iraq war would only cost $77 billion and Iraq would pay us back.

You think a conservative vote is a vote for peace and standing up to the military-industrial complex?

You do not understand fiscal conservatives at all, don't confuse us with GOP RINO's.

gut, slash and burn until we're a backwards shithole is what you stand for.

35 billion. I'd love to see 150 billion for nasa but that is only a dream.

Sure right after the $18 trillion in debt is paid off.

That is why I 'd end the loop holes and stop the wars. The two biggest causes of our debt! ;) I'd also launch a investigation into government spending and work to cut it without harming our ability to compete.

That's fine but your plan will fail if you don't include cutting the corporate tax rate to compete with other countries luring our businesses away with a lower rate and rolling back the absolute insane volume of regulations and red tape that are stifling businesses. Otherwise you are just shooting spit wads at the problem. You cannot cut and tax your way out of this problem, our only hope this deep in the hole is to grow our way out of the problem.

You do not understand fiscal conservatives at all.

Sure I do; I'd vote for either of the Pauls over HIllary in a heartbeat. The problem is the vast majority of conservatives do not support their non-interventionist point of view.

You do not understand fiscal conservatives at all, don't confuse us with GOP RINO's.

Fine borrow and spend us back to the stone age where do you think out of control debt leads? Current conditions are nothing if the debt continues to spiral out of control then you people are going to know real pain and suffering it will be epic.

Cut government programs till they hurt, then cut a bit more...

my platform ...

a tropical beach, white sand, sky blue water, green coconut palms blowing in the breeze, half naked island girls, a personal chef grilling lobster right next to my cabana, and an endless supply of drinks from the open bar on the other side of my cabana.

Cut government programs till they hurt, then cut a bit more...

Sequester only cut a fraction of a percent and government squealed like a stuck pig.

Forum List

Back