What would you like whites to do?

how old are you?

b/c you have to be really old to have been passed over for your race.

wrong for over 400 years?

the level of fucking ignorance it requires to think like you do is utterly shocking.

No you don't have to be old to be passed over for your race. It happens every day now in 2018. Like I said, it's time for those like you to stop pretending the things we say aren't so.
If you get passed over for being black, it's against the law, you can only be passed over for being white.

but you KNOW that, and lied anyway.

No you can't get passed over for being white. That's the lie. The law is a funny thing. It can stop overt practices, but it can't stop covert ones. So as long as a white person doesn't get caught saying how they'll never hire anybody black, they don't hire blacks and just move on. But you know that and still try arguing like it doesn't happen.
you lying fucking ****.

you know goddamn well that there is a law in place that ensures whites get passed over.

good fucking god, if you are going to lie, at least come up with a believable one.
You silly ass idiot. Can you link us to this law?

Civil rights laws violate unalienable rights.

Avoid the groid. More venues have found creative ways of say hiring White learning disabled as minority. This way once again , we can AVOID THE GROID. A prominent restaurant chain has successfully avoided the groid for years by giving AA preferences to Downs folks ; much more effective than the mandatory negro.

No you don't have to be old to be passed over for your race. It happens every day now in 2018. Like I said, it's time for those like you to stop pretending the things we say aren't so.
If you get passed over for being black, it's against the law, you can only be passed over for being white.

No you can't get passed over for being white. That's the lie. The law is a funny thing. It can stop overt practices, but it can't stop covert ones. So as long as a white person doesn't get caught saying how they'll never hire anybody black, they don't hire blacks and just move on. But you know that and still try arguing like it doesn't happen.
you lying fucking ****.

you know goddamn well that there is a law in place that ensures whites get passed over.

good fucking god, if you are going to lie, at least come up with a believable one.

Now this one is stone cold stump stupid.

you lying fucking ****.

Are you really that retarded? :laughing0301::laughing0301:

Youre done. Go home and construct a new argument.

Affirmative action is the process of a business or governmental agency in which it gives special rights of hiring or advancement to ethnic minorities to make up for past discrimination against that minority. Affirmative action has been the subject of debate, with opponents claiming that it produces reverse discrimination against Caucasians.
Affirmative Action Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
definitions.uslegal.com/a/affirmative-action/

you just can't make up this level of fucking stewpud.

did you morons forget that Sotomayor was asked why she pushed less qualified minorities into positions of authority for NY fire departments?

Uh, whites are not passed over for AA. What AA does is insure whites don't get ALL of the jobs. So would you like to talk about the 242 years up to this point today, where less qualified whites have been hired over minorities?

Or are you going to get the white mans amnesia?
Imagine if we had a quota system in basketball or football.
Blacks have over 90% of the jobs on NBA teams and over 70% on NFL teams.
I think it would be more fair if you spread it out so that you only held a job on a team according to the population averages.
Blacks make up only 13% of the total US population......so the level of blacks on teams should never go over that.
Hey if this was the case you'd never vote for Democrats because they're trying to flood the country with Hispanics and Muslims.
Soon blacks will only be 11% of the total population.

Avoid the groid. More venues have found creative ways of say hiring White learning disabled as minority. This way once again , we can AVOID THE GROID. A prominent restaurant chain has successfully avoided the groid for years by giving AA preferences to Downs folks ; much more effective than the mandatory negro.

And so this racist has now shown you how whites keep practicing racism while not hiring blacks.:auiqs.jpg:

Like I said, you whites here need to stop pretending that things are not as we say.

you lying fucking ****.

So you don't believe I have unalienable rights to my life, my liberty, and my property?

Affirmative action is the process of a business or governmental agency in which it gives special rights of hiring or advancement to ethnic minorities to make up for past discrimination against that minority. Affirmative action has been the subject of debate, with opponents claiming that it produces reverse discrimination against Caucasians.

did you morons forget that Sotomayor was asked why she pushed less qualified minorities into positions of authority for NY fire departments?

Uh, whites are not passed over for AA. What AA does is insure whites don't get ALL of the jobs. So would you like to talk about the 242 years up to this point today, where less qualified whites have been hired over minorities?

I think it would be more fair if you spread it out so that you only held a job on a team according to the population averages.
Blacks make up only 13% of the total US population......so the level of blacks on teams should never go over that.
Hey if this was the case you'd never vote for Democrats because they're trying to flood the country with Hispanics and Muslims.
Basketball and football are the few areas where there is a level field. This is how I know whites need a headstart. On a level field Blacks always excel.

And so this racist has now shown you how whites keep practicing racism while not hiring blacks.:auiqs.jpg:

Like I said, you whites here need to stop pretending that things are not as we say.
The guy has only been a member here for 34 days.....he's most likely a Democrat trying to act like your typical red-neck asshole.
Look at his profile. It has sock written all over it.

you lying fucking ****.

So you don't believe I have unalienable rights to my life, my liberty, and my property?
So you believe civil rights takes away your life, liberty, and property?

you lying fucking ****.

Yes.
If I own a house controls to whom I can sell or rent.
If I own a business controls who I can hire or serve.

There is no quota system. Blacks do not have over 90 percent of the jobs in the NBA or 70 percent in the NFL. Unless the players coach, provide medical care for injuries, train, take care of the equipment, and run the management and operations of these franchises. Now what about hockey or baseball?

You are really dumb.

Last edited:

Yes.
Bullshit. There is no law that says who you can or cant sell your home to based on race. Same with hiring or serving.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Yes.
Bullshit. There is no law that says who you can or cant sell your home to based on race. Same with hiring or serving.

So I was dreaming about that whole cake thing?

Yes.

So I was dreaming about that whole cake thing?
No. You were confusing PA laws with taking away your liberties. You were free to close up your business if you werent going to accomodate the entire public. You were even free to go private and modify your business status.

Yes.

YAWN! You can't purposefully deny others because of race. Whiteys"inalienable rights" are not the only ones.

Yes.

If I'm selling my house and a minority offers to buy it, I can refuse to sell it to him?

Yes.

If I'm selling my house and a minority offers to buy it, I can refuse to sell it to him?
Yes. What kind of stupid question is that? All you have to do is get someone to contract for a higher buying price.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back