What would you like whites to do?

To some of them, it's racist that Whites even exist.
(Rolls eyes)

What they want is for whites not to exist any more. That's what they want.
:dance::dance::clap2::clap2::clap2::dance::dance::dance:FINALLY THE TIPSY BITCH, MADE A COMMENT THAT MAKES SENSE....IMAGINE HOW PEACEFUL THE WORLD WOULD BE IF WHITE PEOPLE WHO ARE THE BIGGEST PROPRIETORS:cul2::cul2: OF HATRED AND RACISM ON THE PLANET, NO LONGER EXISTED:dance:

It still would not be peaceful seeing Aftica and Asia would kill each other for resources...

Well Asia would kill Africa easily, so not much of a war there and then Asia would kill each other like they have for thousands of years...

Oh, you are one of those that believe peace will happen but alas you would not allow it...

(Rolls eyes)

:dance::dance::clap2::clap2::clap2::dance::dance::dance:FINALLY THE TIPSY BITCH, MADE A COMMENT THAT MAKES SENSE....IMAGINE HOW PEACEFUL THE WORLD WOULD BE IF WHITE PEOPLE WHO ARE THE BIGGEST PROPRIETORS:cul2::cul2: OF HATRED AND RACISM ON THE PLANET, NO LONGER EXISTED:dance:

How do you figure that this comment isn't hatred, and racism? LOLOL
Every single historic event that takes advantage of people and make their lives a living hell....EVERY SINGLE EVENT, HAS HAD THE HAND PRINTS OF WHITES ON IT....FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME TILL TODAY. I DON'T MAKE THE NEWS, I JUST REPORT IT, HOMMIE

It's homie, not hommie you ignorant, racist POS.
You say tomato, I say tomatoe......at the end of the day, Hommie, suck a dick

So, I am new to the forums and have been reading through most of the race/racism threads. I keep seeing both sides pointing out how racist the other is.

My question for the black people on the board is this. What would you like whites to do that would satisfy you?
Is just acknowledging the fact that racism specifically systemic racism is a real thing enough?

Most of the race discussions I have read so far on here have a couple of people claiming race superiority etc. and pointing out racial injustices/ telling white people to be ashamed of things that happened hundreds of years ago.

What do you want white people to do? What would help end this issue? None of you offer any solutions you just like to trash white people. It makes me wonder if you are really trying to solve the issues our country has or just like having a reason/excuse to complain.

Their list of demands keeps growing and becoming more irrational the longer you talk to them. Top of the list though is cash reparations. I think they want Uncle Sam to send every black person in the US a fat check every month for the rest of their lives.

But they also seem to want cops to stop arresting black people for committing crimes, or at least create a separate set of laws applicable only to blacks with different standards than what we apply to everyone else.

Another demand is that white people stop having opinions about what black people do.

Oh and we need to rewrite history to change certain important figures into strong black women who don't need no man.

I think the better question is, who the fuck cares what anyone wants?

Live your life and fuck all the rest.

So, I am new to the forums and have been reading through most of the race/racism threads. I keep seeing both sides pointing out how racist the other is.

My question for the black people on the board is this. What would you like whites to do that would satisfy you?
Is just acknowledging the fact that racism specifically systemic racism is a real thing enough?

Most of the race discussions I have read so far on here have a couple of people claiming race superiority etc. and pointing out racial injustices/ telling white people to be ashamed of things that happened hundreds of years ago.

What do you want white people to do? What would help end this issue? None of you offer any solutions you just like to trash white people. It makes me wonder if you are really trying to solve the issues our country has or just like having a reason/excuse to complain.
This is what they want......one of these every month.
img_0356.jpg
No they don’t. Don’t condemn an entire race of people. That is the very definition of racial prejudice.

Some may want a welfare check, but most black folk just want opportunity and nobody is willing or capable of giving said opportunity in many cases.

The two major parties are the worst offenders. One takes advantage of Black folk for their votes, while the Other party just ignores them.

Last edited:

Their list of demands keeps growing and becoming more irrational the longer you talk to them. Top of the list though is cash reparations. I think they want Uncle Sam to send every black person in the US a fat check every month for the rest of their lives.

But they also seem to want cops to stop arresting black people for committing crimes, or at least create a separate set of laws applicable only to blacks with different standards than what we apply to everyone else.

Another demand is that white people stop having opinions about what black people do.

Oh and we need to rewrite history to change certain important figures into strong black women who don't need no man.
send em a check i say !! then i'll buy stock in cadillac and colt45 malt liquor !

send em a check i say !! then i'll buy stock in cadillac and colt45 malt liquor !
And fried chicken, watermelon, and Kool-Aid, right?

I know of one black guy who made a product specifically for black folk and is now one of the richest guys in America. That’s taking advantage of opportunities. I’ve got nothing but love and respect for a guy like that. I would never have worn Fubu gear, but that’s a market.

Black folk got rich off Cadillac and Colt 45, more power to them.

And fried chicken, watermelon, and Kool-Aid, right?

I know of one black guy who made a product specifically for black folk and is now one of the richest guys in America. That’s taking advantage of opportunities. I’ve got nothing but love and respect for a guy like that. I would never have worn Fubu gear, but that’s a market.

Black folk got rich off Cadillac and Colt 45, more power to them.
i got no problem with people succeeding ! i just dont think its right for people today to be blamed for sins they had nothing to do with !

(Rolls eyes)

Every single historic event that takes advantage of people and make their lives a living hell....EVERY SINGLE EVENT, HAS HAD THE HAND PRINTS OF WHITES ON IT....FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME TILL TODAY. I DON'T MAKE THE NEWS, I JUST REPORT IT, HOMMIE
Oh what horse crap. Try reading a little history. Arab's were enslaving black Africans nearly a thousand years before Europeans came along, and continued to after the west stopped. The Mongols slaughtered everyone from Siberia to western Europe. The Turks were taking white slaves in eastern Europe for hundreds of years. You do realize that the word slave has it roots in Slav? Slaves brought to the Americas were largely enslaved by their fellow Africans.

Hundreds of years ago my ass. But the whites who bring up things that happened 100's of years ago, no comment about that? I see where this is going already.

We have pointed out the problems/solutions and they constantly get denied. Why do whites ask us what we want white people to do? Why can't whites ask themselves what do they need to do in order to end the racism in their community?. When you talk about offering solutions whites don't present any then act like we are the ones who have to provide all the solutions. Finally, you ignore all the whites trashing blacks o say what you did in your last sentence. The question for you is, do you really want to have this conversation?

(Rolls eyes)

Oh what horse crap. Try reading a little history. Arab's were enslaving black Africans nearly a thousand years before Europeans came along, and continued to after the west stopped. The Mongols slaughtered everyone from Siberia to western Europe. The Turks were taking white slaves in eastern Europe for hundreds of years. You do realize that the word slave has it roots in Slav? Slaves brought to the Americas were largely enslaved by their fellow Africans.

Thousands of years ago is being bought up as a diversion. No, slaves bought to the Americans were not enslaved by other Africans. And here is another example of why no real discussion cam be had.

This is what they want......one of these every month.
img_0356.jpg
And yet as we speak, Trump is touting yet another welfare program for white people, subsidizing farmers again with tax payer funds over a tarrif war he created....not to mention the billions we pay to rednecks on SSI or the billions the Trumps are pimpin out of the oval office and on and on and on.....but lets blame the blacks who according to your guy, that orange bitch in the white house are now 0% unemployed.

PREACH SISTER! AMEN!

Uhmmm, this is interesting, what would us black folk like white people to do...uhmmmmm, how about finding a calendar, noting the decade in which we all now live and understanding that turning back the clock, putting negro's in their place, especially the black men who are undoubtedly pissing you white boys off, taking on your women.....that brown is coming in like a bullet and times will change for all of us someday. I wish white people would stop blaming blacks for all the problems you got in this world....we got blamed for the financial melt down in 08', blamed for racial tensions during the Obama era, as if white people needed a reason to come out the closet....you blame black people, ie minorities for every issue you have going on in your lives, JUST STOP IT AND FIND A EFFIN MIRROR

Well love I only blame myself for my misery in life and damn well do not know many whites that blame blacks for anything in their daily lives...

Maybe you should look in that mirror and ask why you believe most whites even care when they really do not...

You never had laws, policies and white racists denying you opportunity so you have no one to blame but yourself for your misery.

More dumb whiteness.

Uhmmm, this is interesting, what would us black folk like white people to do...uhmmmmm, how about finding a calendar, noting the decade in which we all now live and understanding that turning back the clock, putting negro's in their place, especially the black men who are undoubtedly pissing you white boys off, taking on your women.....that brown is coming in like a bullet and times will change for all of us someday. I wish white people would stop blaming blacks for all the problems you got in this world....we got blamed for the financial melt down in 08', blamed for racial tensions during the Obama era, as if white people needed a reason to come out the closet....you blame black people, ie minorities for every issue you have going on in your lives, JUST STOP IT AND FIND A EFFIN MIRROR

Well love I only blame myself for my misery in life and damn well do not know many whites that blame blacks for anything in their daily lives...

Maybe you should look in that mirror and ask why you believe most whites even care when they really do not...

You never had laws, policies and white racists denying you opportunity so you have no one to blame but yourself for your misery.
neither have you.

:lol:

neither have you.

Actually I have. That's why whites like you need to just stop pretending that things aren't as we say. You've been wrong about everything for now going on over 400 years. It might just be time for those like you to be quiet..

neither have you.

Actually I have. That's why whites like you need to just stop pretending that things aren't as we say. You've been wrong about everything for now going on over 400 years. It might just be time for those like you to be quiet..
how old are you?

b/c you have to be really old to have been passed over for your race.

wrong for over 400 years?

the level of fucking ignorance it requires to think like you do is utterly shocking.

neither have you.

how old are you?

the level of fucking ignorance it requires to think like you do is utterly shocking.

No you don't have to be old to be passed over for your race. It happens every day now in 2018. Like I said, it's time for those like you to stop pretending the things we say aren't so.

neither have you.

how old are you?

No you don't have to be old to be passed over for your race. It happens every day now in 2018. Like I said, it's time for those like you to stop pretending the things we say aren't so.
If you get passed over for being black, it's against the law, you can only be passed over for being white.

but you KNOW that, and lied anyway.

neither have you.

No!

You do not have the right to silence those you disagree with. Many times I have seen you write about how you have suffered daily at the abuse of the White Society and demamd Whites to be silent while you dictate what should be done, and yet you refuse to see how you are part of the problem.

As you sit behind your screen and tell posters what they can and can not write you are no better than the racist bigot that you cry about daily!

You scream about four hundred years of mistreatment and yet you abuse people daily with your hatred and twisted way pf thinking.

Do you believe you have the right to tell someone to stop writing or speaking and if so who made you God or better yet when did you buy this Forum?

You whine about 400 hundred years while many still live in slavery today even here in the States, but if they are not Black you do not care and if they are white you will be in joy of it.

So no the poster does not have to silence themselves and please remember you are just like the racist bigot that would silence you just because of your skin color...

Forum List

Back