What would you like whites to do?

Are you really that retarded? :laughing0301::laughing0301:

Youre done. Go home and construct a new argument.

So you don't believe I have unalienable rights to my life, my liberty, and my property?
So you believe civil rights takes away your life, liberty, and property?

Yes.
If I own a house controls to whom I can sell or rent.
If I own a business controls who I can hire or serve.
Bullshit. There is no law that says who you can or cant sell your home to based on race. Same with hiring or serving.

If I'm selling my house and a minority offers to buy it, I can refuse to sell it to him?

And why would you not want to sell your house to a minority if they offer the best price?

Civil rights laws violate unalienable rights.

So you don't believe I have unalienable rights to my life, my liberty, and my property?

Yes.

YAWN! You can't purposefully deny others because of race. Whiteys"inalienable rights" are not the only ones.

You believe you have an unalienable right to my property?

Yes.

YAWN! You can't purposefully deny others because of race. Whiteys"inalienable rights" are not the only ones.

Youre selling it so the moment you sell it...well its no longer your property.

Yes.

What about the moments before I sell it? Is it still my property?
To do with, however I please?

Yes.

What about the moments before I sell it? Is it still my property?
To do with, however I please?
Yep.
No you cant do whatever you please with your property. Its subject to zoning laws and all kinds of shit.

Affirmative action is the process of a business or governmental agency in which it gives special rights of hiring or advancement to ethnic minorities to make up for past discrimination against that minority. Affirmative action has been the subject of debate, with opponents claiming that it produces reverse discrimination against Caucasians.
Affirmative Action Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
definitions.uslegal.com/a/affirmative-action/

you just can't make up this level of fucking stewpud.

did you morons forget that Sotomayor was asked why she pushed less qualified minorities into positions of authority for NY fire departments?

Uh, whites are not passed over for AA. What AA does is insure whites don't get ALL of the jobs. So would you like to talk about the 242 years up to this point today, where less qualified whites have been hired over minorities?

Or are you going to get the white mans amnesia?
Imagine if we had a quota system in basketball or football.
Blacks have over 90% of the jobs on NBA teams and over 70% on NFL teams.
I think it would be more fair if you spread it out so that you only held a job on a team according to the population averages.
Blacks make up only 13% of the total US population......so the level of blacks on teams should never go over that.
Hey if this was the case you'd never vote for Democrats because they're trying to flood the country with Hispanics and Muslims.
Soon blacks will only be 11% of the total population.

There is no quota system. Blacks do not have over 90 percent of the jobs in the NBA or 70 percent in the NFL. Unless the players coach, provide medical care for injuries, train, take care of the equipment, and run the management and operations of these franchises. Now what about hockey or baseball?

You are really dumb.
What about it?
I mentioned two sports.
Baseball is another, a majority are Hispanic.
Don't attack the messenger.
I'm simply repeating the facts.
You're saying that the facts are bullshit.
Tough shit.

So, I am new to the forums and have been reading through most of the race/racism threads. I keep seeing both sides pointing out how racist the other is.

My question for the black people on the board is this. What would you like whites to do that would satisfy you?
Is just acknowledging the fact that racism specifically systemic racism is a real thing enough?

Most of the race discussions I have read so far on here have a couple of people claiming race superiority etc. and pointing out racial injustices/ telling white people to be ashamed of things that happened hundreds of years ago.

What do you want white people to do? What would help end this issue? None of you offer any solutions you just like to trash white people. It makes me wonder if you are really trying to solve the issues our country has or just like having a reason/excuse to complain.

First, I am not speaking as the microcosm of black thought. This is "one black mans opinion" and I am not speaking for all blacks or making any claims against "all whites" when I say "whites".

Secondly, I would like whites to acknowledge that every action creates a reaction. Then I would like whites to use that formula and calculate the reactions of over 300 years of legalized racial oppression (actions) upon black economics, culture, geography, psychology, sociology, politics, etc.

Thirdly, I would also like whites to understand what a binary option is. If blacks argue that the light is off, you rejecting that argument is by default a claim that the light is on. You cannot argue that you are not an "on-ist", when you reject every argument that states or implies that something is "off". Ergo, when talking about the black condition of socioeconomic inequality in America, the causation of that inequality is either internal to blacks or external to blacks. In other words, its the result of blacks being treated unequally or its the result of blacks being inherently unequal. To reject/discredit the former is a claim of the latter without having to make the claim.

Finally, I would like whites to understand what racism really is and use the official definition instead of creating their own definitions for the purpose of exonerating themselves or to indict other groups to normalize it as something EVERY group is guilty of in degree and kind. I find that whites make up sh!t when a definition works against them....they seek to redefine it to serve them.

So what I want from whites is the demonstration of integrity, the demonstration of intellectual honesty, the demonstration of intelligence, the demonstration of historical understanding, the demonstration of the present being the creation of the past, the demonstration of an open mind.....when it comes to issues of black and white. Hence, my solution is to first DO THOSE THINGS and then maybe you can help being part of the solution or come out in the open and accept that you are a racist and are THE PROBLEM.

Last edited:
Affirmative action is the process of a business or governmental agency in which it gives special rights of hiring or advancement to ethnic minorities to make up for past discrimination against that minority. Affirmative action has been the subject of debate, with opponents claiming that it produces reverse discrimination against Caucasians.
Affirmative Action Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
definitions.uslegal.com/a/affirmative-action/

you just can't make up this level of fucking stewpud.

did you morons forget that Sotomayor was asked why she pushed less qualified minorities into positions of authority for NY fire departments?

Uh, whites are not passed over for AA. What AA does is insure whites don't get ALL of the jobs. So would you like to talk about the 242 years up to this point today, where less qualified whites have been hired over minorities?

Or are you going to get the white mans amnesia?
Imagine if we had a quota system in basketball or football.
Blacks have over 90% of the jobs on NBA teams and over 70% on NFL teams.
I think it would be more fair if you spread it out so that you only held a job on a team according to the population averages.
Blacks make up only 13% of the total US population......so the level of blacks on teams should never go over that.
Hey if this was the case you'd never vote for Democrats because they're trying to flood the country with Hispanics and Muslims.
Soon blacks will only be 11% of the total population.

There is no quota system. Blacks do not have over 90 percent of the jobs in the NBA or 70 percent in the NFL. Unless the players coach, provide medical care for injuries, train, take care of the equipment, and run the management and operations of these franchises. Now what about hockey or baseball?

You are really dumb.
What about it?
I mentioned two sports.
Baseball is another, a majority are Hispanic.
Don't attack the messenger.
I'm simply repeating the facts.
You're saying that the facts are bullshit.
Tough shit.
No he is saying your fake facts are bullshit. There simply is no quota system in sports and thats why Blacks dominate in the sports they concentrate on.

Why must Whites degrade themselves by hiring the colored? I operate my business for a profit not a kennel for feral farm animals.

What they want is for whites not to exist any more. That's what they want.
:dance::dance::clap2::clap2::clap2::dance::dance::dance:FINALLY THE TIPSY BITCH, MADE A COMMENT THAT MAKES SENSE....IMAGINE HOW PEACEFUL THE WORLD WOULD BE IF WHITE PEOPLE WHO ARE THE BIGGEST PROPRIETORS:cul2::cul2: OF HATRED AND RACISM ON THE PLANET, NO LONGER EXISTED:dance:

How do you figure that this comment isn't hatred, and racism? LOLOL
Every single historic event that takes advantage of people and make their lives a living hell....EVERY SINGLE EVENT, HAS HAD THE HAND PRINTS OF WHITES ON IT....FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME TILL TODAY. I DON'T MAKE THE NEWS, I JUST REPORT IT, HOMMIE
Oh what horse crap. Try reading a little history. Arab's were enslaving black Africans nearly a thousand years before Europeans came along, and continued to after the west stopped. The Mongols slaughtered everyone from Siberia to western Europe. The Turks were taking white slaves in eastern Europe for hundreds of years. You do realize that the word slave has it roots in Slav? Slaves brought to the Americas were largely enslaved by their fellow Africans.

Most of the race discussions I have read so far on here have a couple of people claiming race superiority etc. and pointing out racial injustices/ telling white people to be ashamed of things that happened hundreds of years ago.

Thousands of years ago is being bought up as a diversion. No, slaves bought to the Americans were not enslaved by other Africans. And here is another example of why no real discussion cam be had.
Thousands of years ago? You could still buy a black slave in a public market in Mecca up until 1962. The Turks were driven out of eastern Europe in 1912. As far as African selling slaves, all I can say is attempt to read a little.

So, I am new to the forums and have been reading through most of the race/racism threads. I keep seeing both sides pointing out how racist the other is.

My question for the black people on the board is this. What would you like whites to do that would satisfy you?
Is just acknowledging the fact that racism specifically systemic racism is a real thing enough?

What do you want white people to do? What would help end this issue? None of you offer any solutions you just like to trash white people. It makes me wonder if you are really trying to solve the issues our country has or just like having a reason/excuse to complain.

Hundreds of years ago my ass. But the whites who bring up things that happened 100's of years ago, no comment about that? I see where this is going already.

We have pointed out the problems/solutions and they constantly get denied. Why do whites ask us what we want white people to do? Why can't whites ask themselves what do they need to do in order to end the racism in their community?. When you talk about offering solutions whites don't present any then act like we are the ones who have to provide all the solutions. Finally, you ignore all the whites trashing blacks o say what you did in your last sentence. The question for you is, do you really want to have this conversation?
if you want to place blame for you pathetic life on someone blame it on the ugly idiot in your bathroom mirror !

You mentioned you were new to the board. In your ignorance you claim there have been no solutions offered when that has occurred countless times. Obviously you havent read very well.

In order to have a discussion about racism you actually have to admit the existence racism and its effects on Black people. The vast majority of whites here lack the emotional intelligence to do even that. So an admission would be a start. Next when whites ask a question they should listen instead of denying or assuming they have the answer. Lastly you should understand that pointing out instances of racism is a valid reason to post. If you cant do those things then you wont find and end.
Ace, at the end of the day, most black people, myself among them, would just like to be left alone...but we don't have that luxury. Cops are called when we're sitting in a Starbucks, cops are called when we're in neighborhoods that house mostly white folk, we're profiled in stores, we're discriminated against in employment, in housing, in every area you can think of, if whites feel threatened or disadvantaged. We're targeted at the voting polls, disenfranchised and harassed..the list of what whitey can do can be endless and yet......the mirror never seems to reflect their faces, only ours.
You are so full of it. My God you whiners are a pain in the ass.

ever go look at blacks forums?
one of the comments on one was:
''we going to FKn run this country one of these days''
hate hate hate

Hundreds of years ago my ass. But the whites who bring up things that happened 100's of years ago, no comment about that? I see where this is going already.

We have pointed out the problems/solutions and they constantly get denied. Why do whites ask us what we want white people to do? Why can't whites ask themselves what do they need to do in order to end the racism in their community?. When you talk about offering solutions whites don't present any then act like we are the ones who have to provide all the solutions. Finally, you ignore all the whites trashing blacks o say what you did in your last sentence. The question for you is, do you really want to have this conversation?
tell me a problem

Avoid the groid. More venues have found creative ways of say hiring White learning disabled as minority. This way once again , we can AVOID THE GROID. A prominent restaurant chain has successfully avoided the groid for years by giving AA preferences to Downs folks ; much more effective than the mandatory negro.

And so this racist has now shown you how whites keep practicing racism while not hiring blacks.:auiqs.jpg:

Like I said, you whites here need to stop pretending that things are not as we say.
blacks are over represented in good, quality jobs--I've linked this before
for graduating at lower levels, the blacks are making out real good

if you want to place blame for you pathetic life on someone blame it on the ugly idiot in your bathroom mirror !

I've done better than you. However that doesn't mean I forget from whence I came. I means I don't deny white racism or what it continues to do. So if you want whites to stop being blamed for what whites have done, YOU look in the mirror and change what you see.

You mentioned you were new to the board. In your ignorance you claim there have been no solutions offered when that has occurred countless times. Obviously you havent read very well.

In order to have a discussion about racism you actually have to admit the existence racism and its effects on Black people. The vast majority of whites here lack the emotional intelligence to do even that. So an admission would be a start. Next when whites ask a question they should listen instead of denying or assuming they have the answer. Lastly you should understand that pointing out instances of racism is a valid reason to post. If you cant do those things then you wont find and end.
Ace, at the end of the day, most black people, myself among them, would just like to be left alone...but we don't have that luxury. Cops are called when we're sitting in a Starbucks, cops are called when we're in neighborhoods that house mostly white folk, we're profiled in stores, we're discriminated against in employment, in housing, in every area you can think of, if whites feel threatened or disadvantaged. We're targeted at the voting polls, disenfranchised and harassed..the list of what whitey can do can be endless and yet......the mirror never seems to reflect their faces, only ours.

Whites like you have whined since 1776.

Whites like you have whined since 1776.
Nope. I don’t whine. You on the other hand whine continuously.

I've done better than you. However that doesn't mean I forget from whence I came. I means I don't deny white racism or what it continues to do. So if you want whites to stop being blamed for what whites have done, YOU look in the mirror and change what you see.
you stupid bastard i have not done a damn thing to hurt any group of people ! most white people struggle through life trying to make a better life for themselves and their family instead of blaming the light bill or the rent on someone of another race ! the fact is you are a damn idiot and you will never ,never get the so called reparations you and other losers like you so badly want ! your lifestyle and beliefs is what is holding back idiots like you ! you idolize cop killers ,you think so called gangsta rappers are heroes ,and the stupid list goes on and on ! things like that are whats holding your community back ! put down the joint and pick up a book [not some stupid militant babble] but a science or math book ! and instead of buying those 2000$ rims save your money !

Last edited:

Forum List

Back