What would you like whites to do?

bb30

Rookie
Jul 24, 2018
So, I am new to the forums and have been reading through most of the race/racism threads. I keep seeing both sides pointing out how racist the other is.

My question for the black people on the board is this. What would you like whites to do that would satisfy you?
Is just acknowledging the fact that racism specifically systemic racism is a real thing enough?

Most of the race discussions I have read so far on here have a couple of people claiming race superiority etc. and pointing out racial injustices/ telling white people to be ashamed of things that happened hundreds of years ago.

What do you want white people to do? What would help end this issue? None of you offer any solutions you just like to trash white people. It makes me wonder if you are really trying to solve the issues our country has or just like having a reason/excuse to complain.

So, I am new to the forums and have been reading through most of the race/racism threads. I keep seeing both sides pointing out how racist the other is.

My question for the black people on the board is this. What would you like whites to do that would satisfy you?
Is just acknowledging the fact that racism specifically systemic racism is a real thing enough?

Most of the race discussions I have read so far on here have a couple of people claiming race superiority etc. and pointing out racial injustices/ telling white people to be ashamed of things that happened hundreds of years ago.

What do you want white people to do? What would help end this issue? None of you offer any solutions you just like to trash white people. It makes me wonder if you are really trying to solve the issues our country has or just like having a reason/excuse to complain.
So you thought you’d start your first thread with a bigoted whiny white male victim screed?

What you can do is not be a bigot

This is what they want......one of these every month.
img_0356.jpg

You mentioned you were new to the board. In your ignorance you claim there have been no solutions offered when that has occurred countless times. Obviously you havent read very well.

In order to have a discussion about racism you actually have to admit the existence racism and its effects on Black people. The vast majority of whites here lack the emotional intelligence to do even that. So an admission would be a start. Next when whites ask a question they should listen instead of denying or assuming they have the answer. Lastly you should understand that pointing out instances of racism is a valid reason to post. If you cant do those things then you wont find and end.

img_0356.jpg
You do realize that is a picture of a tax refund right?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Uhmmm, this is interesting, what would us black folk like white people to do...uhmmmmm, how about finding a calendar, noting the decade in which we all now live and understanding that turning back the clock, putting negro's in their place, especially the black men who are undoubtedly pissing you white boys off, taking on your women.....that brown is coming in like a bullet and times will change for all of us someday. I wish white people would stop blaming blacks for all the problems you got in this world....we got blamed for the financial melt down in 08', blamed for racial tensions during the Obama era, as if white people needed a reason to come out the closet....you blame black people, ie minorities for every issue you have going on in your lives, JUST STOP IT AND FIND A EFFIN MIRROR

You mentioned you were new to the board. In your ignorance you claim there have been no solutions offered when that has occurred countless times. Obviously you havent read very well.

In order to have a discussion about racism you actually have to admit the existence racism and its effects on Black people. The vast majority of whites here lack the emotional intelligence to do even that. So an admission would be a start. Next when whites ask a question they should listen instead of denying or assuming they have the answer. Lastly you should understand that pointing out instances of racism is a valid reason to post. If you cant do those things then you wont find and end.
Ace, at the end of the day, most black people, myself among them, would just like to be left alone...but we don't have that luxury. Cops are called when we're sitting in a Starbucks, cops are called when we're in neighborhoods that house mostly white folk, we're profiled in stores, we're discriminated against in employment, in housing, in every area you can think of, if whites feel threatened or disadvantaged. We're targeted at the voting polls, disenfranchised and harassed..the list of what whitey can do can be endless and yet......the mirror never seems to reflect their faces, only ours.

img_0356.jpg
And yet as we speak, Trump is touting yet another welfare program for white people, subsidizing farmers again with tax payer funds over a tarrif war he created....not to mention the billions we pay to rednecks on SSI or the billions the Trumps are pimpin out of the oval office and on and on and on.....but lets blame the blacks who according to your guy, that orange bitch in the white house are now 0% unemployed.

To some of them, it's racist that Whites even exist.
(Rolls eyes)

What they want is for whites not to exist any more. That's what they want.
:dance::dance::clap2::clap2::clap2::dance::dance::dance:FINALLY THE TIPSY BITCH, MADE A COMMENT THAT MAKES SENSE....IMAGINE HOW PEACEFUL THE WORLD WOULD BE IF WHITE PEOPLE WHO ARE THE BIGGEST PROPRIETORS:cul2::cul2: OF HATRED AND RACISM ON THE PLANET, NO LONGER EXISTED:dance:

(Rolls eyes)

:dance::dance::clap2::clap2::clap2::dance::dance::dance:FINALLY THE TIPSY BITCH, MADE A COMMENT THAT MAKES SENSE....IMAGINE HOW PEACEFUL THE WORLD WOULD BE IF WHITE PEOPLE WHO ARE THE BIGGEST PROPRIETORS:cul2::cul2: OF HATRED AND RACISM ON THE PLANET, NO LONGER EXISTED:dance:

How do you figure that this comment isn't hatred, and racism? LOLOL

(Rolls eyes)

Every single historic event that takes advantage of people and make their lives a living hell....EVERY SINGLE EVENT, HAS HAD THE HAND PRINTS OF WHITES ON IT....FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME TILL TODAY. I DON'T MAKE THE NEWS, I JUST REPORT IT, HOMMIE

(Rolls eyes)

Every single historic event that takes advantage of people and make their lives a living hell....EVERY SINGLE EVENT, HAS HAD THE HAND PRINTS OF WHITES ON IT....FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME TILL TODAY. I DON'T MAKE THE NEWS, I JUST REPORT IT, HOMMIE

It's homie, not hommie you ignorant, racist POS.

(Rolls eyes)

You are ignorant.
Not all black people want the same thing.
Not all black people want to eliminate whites.
Some black people wanted to be treated with respect.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Uhmmm, this is interesting, what would us black folk like white people to do...uhmmmmm, how about finding a calendar, noting the decade in which we all now live and understanding that turning back the clock, putting negro's in their place, especially the black men who are undoubtedly pissing you white boys off, taking on your women.....that brown is coming in like a bullet and times will change for all of us someday. I wish white people would stop blaming blacks for all the problems you got in this world....we got blamed for the financial melt down in 08', blamed for racial tensions during the Obama era, as if white people needed a reason to come out the closet....you blame black people, ie minorities for every issue you have going on in your lives, JUST STOP IT AND FIND A EFFIN MIRROR

Well love I only blame myself for my misery in life and damn well do not know many whites that blame blacks for anything in their daily lives...

Maybe you should look in that mirror and ask why you believe most whites even care when they really do not...

Forum List

Back