What would you like whites to do?

So, I am new to the forums and have been reading through most of the race/racism threads. I keep seeing both sides pointing out how racist the other is.

My question for the black people on the board is this. What would you like whites to do that would satisfy you?
Is just acknowledging the fact that racism specifically systemic racism is a real thing enough?

Most of the race discussions I have read so far on here have a couple of people claiming race superiority etc. and pointing out racial injustices/ telling white people to be ashamed of things that happened hundreds of years ago.

What do you want white people to do? What would help end this issue? None of you offer any solutions you just like to trash white people. It makes me wonder if you are really trying to solve the issues our country has or just like having a reason/excuse to complain.

Here's what white (&black) people should do:

End Affirmative Action and hate crime laws.

Without those 2 things making distinctions, everyone is equal then.

An American is an American is an American. Everyone's equal under the law and hired/fired on the base of merit.

So, I am new to the forums and have been reading through most of the race/racism threads. I keep seeing both sides pointing out how racist the other is.

My question for the black people on the board is this. What would you like whites to do that would satisfy you?
Is just acknowledging the fact that racism specifically systemic racism is a real thing enough?

Most of the race discussions I have read so far on here have a couple of people claiming race superiority etc. and pointing out racial injustices/ telling white people to be ashamed of things that happened hundreds of years ago.

What do you want white people to do? What would help end this issue? None of you offer any solutions you just like to trash white people. It makes me wonder if you are really trying to solve the issues our country has or just like having a reason/excuse to complain.

Hundreds of years ago my ass. But the whites who bring up things that happened 100's of years ago, no comment about that? I see where this is going already.

We have pointed out the problems/solutions and they constantly get denied. Why do whites ask us what we want white people to do? Why can't whites ask themselves what do they need to do in order to end the racism in their community?. When you talk about offering solutions whites don't present any then act like we are the ones who have to provide all the solutions. Finally, you ignore all the whites trashing blacks o say what you did in your last sentence. The question for you is, do you really want to have this conversation?
if you want to place blame for you pathetic life on someone blame it on the ugly idiot in your bathroom mirror !

I've done better than you. However that doesn't mean I forget from whence I came. I means I don't deny white racism or what it continues to do. So if you want whites to stop being blamed for what whites have done, YOU look in the mirror and change what you see.
How do you know you have done better? “ I means”? Your mirror statement makes no sense. Take responsibility for what blacks do. No side is innocent

Hundreds of years ago my ass. But the whites who bring up things that happened 100's of years ago, no comment about that? I see where this is going already.

We have pointed out the problems/solutions and they constantly get denied. Why do whites ask us what we want white people to do? Why can't whites ask themselves what do they need to do in order to end the racism in their community?. When you talk about offering solutions whites don't present any then act like we are the ones who have to provide all the solutions. Finally, you ignore all the whites trashing blacks o say what you did in your last sentence. The question for you is, do you really want to have this conversation?
if you want to place blame for you pathetic life on someone blame it on the ugly idiot in your bathroom mirror !

I've done better than you. However that doesn't mean I forget from whence I came. I means I don't deny white racism or what it continues to do. So if you want whites to stop being blamed for what whites have done, YOU look in the mirror and change what you see.
you stupid bastard i have not done a damn thing to hurt any group of people ! most white people struggle through life trying to make a better life for themselves and their family instead of blaming the light bill or the rent on someone of another race ! the fact is you are a damn idiot and you will never ,never get the so called reparations you and other losers like you so badly want ! your lifestyle and beliefs is what is holding back idiots like you ! you idolize cop killers ,you think so called gangsta rappers are heroes ,and the stupid list goes on and on ! things like that are whats holding your community back ! put down the joint and pick up a book [not some stupid militant babble] but a science or math book ! and instead of buying those 2000$ rims save your money !
Don’t try and talk like an intelligent human with im2. He is the worst racist piece of shit on these boards. Look at his posts. He is a misserabLe neophyte.

You mentioned you were new to the board. In your ignorance you claim there have been no solutions offered when that has occurred countless times. Obviously you havent read very well.

In order to have a discussion about racism you actually have to admit the existence racism and its effects on Black people. The vast majority of whites here lack the emotional intelligence to do even that. So an admission would be a start. Next when whites ask a question they should listen instead of denying or assuming they have the answer. Lastly you should understand that pointing out instances of racism is a valid reason to post. If you cant do those things then you wont find and end.
Ace, at the end of the day, most black people, myself among them, would just like to be left alone...but we don't have that luxury. Cops are called when we're sitting in a Starbucks, cops are called when we're in neighborhoods that house mostly white folk, we're profiled in stores, we're discriminated against in employment, in housing, in every area you can think of, if whites feel threatened or disadvantaged. We're targeted at the voting polls, disenfranchised and harassed..the list of what whitey can do can be endless and yet......the mirror never seems to reflect their faces, only ours.
You are so full of it. My God you whiners are a pain in the ass.
How the hell am I whining, idiot? I simply stated a fact.

You mentioned you were new to the board. In your ignorance you claim there have been no solutions offered when that has occurred countless times. Obviously you havent read very well.

In order to have a discussion about racism you actually have to admit the existence racism and its effects on Black people. The vast majority of whites here lack the emotional intelligence to do even that. So an admission would be a start. Next when whites ask a question they should listen instead of denying or assuming they have the answer. Lastly you should understand that pointing out instances of racism is a valid reason to post. If you cant do those things then you wont find and end.
Ace, at the end of the day, most black people, myself among them, would just like to be left alone...but we don't have that luxury. Cops are called when we're sitting in a Starbucks, cops are called when we're in neighborhoods that house mostly white folk, we're profiled in stores, we're discriminated against in employment, in housing, in every area you can think of, if whites feel threatened or disadvantaged. We're targeted at the voting polls, disenfranchised and harassed..the list of what whitey can do can be endless and yet......the mirror never seems to reflect their faces, only ours.
You are stating your opinion.

Dude, those brothers who sat at Starbucks wanted nothing more than to wait for their friend...FACT!! Again, if white people would just leave us the fuck alone, especially your prized white mops, we'd be just fine....just sayin

How do you know you have done better? “ I means”? Your mirror statement makes no sense. Take responsibility for what blacks do. No side is innocent
What blacks are doing? Doing what and to whom? Sir, you are watching entirely too much white victim tv, ie Fake News Fox.

Dude, those brothers who sat at Starbucks wanted nothing more than to wait for their friend...FACT!! Again, if white people would just leave us the fuck alone, especially your prized white mops, we'd be just fine....just sayin
Dude? Are you 12? What is a white mop? White people couldn't care less. When suspicious behavior is in place no matter what the color, police should be called. You are making it a race thing. So again, you are spouting you opinion.

What blacks are doing? Doing what and to whom? Sir, you are watching entirely too much white victim tv, ie Fake News Fox.
I don't watch any of that crap. I am not claiming any victimhood, my life is great. I am simply pointing out the irrational logic you post. Like I said no side is innocent. You only want to focus on what whites do. All your posts spout it out.

Uhmmm, this is interesting, what would us black folk like white people to do...uhmmmmm, how about finding a calendar, noting the decade in which we all now live and understanding that turning back the clock, putting negro's in their place, especially the black men who are undoubtedly pissing you white boys off, taking on your women.....that brown is coming in like a bullet and times will change for all of us someday. I wish white people would stop blaming blacks for all the problems you got in this world....we got blamed for the financial melt down in 08', blamed for racial tensions during the Obama era, as if white people needed a reason to come out the closet....you blame black people, ie minorities for every issue you have going on in your lives, JUST STOP IT AND FIND A EFFIN MIRROR

Well love I only blame myself for my misery in life and damn well do not know many whites that blame blacks for anything in their daily lives...

Maybe you should look in that mirror and ask why you believe most whites even care when they really do not...

You never had laws, policies and white racists denying you opportunity so you have no one to blame but yourself for your misery.
What laws or policies today deny you of anything?

Finally, I would like whites to understand what racism really is and use the official definition instead of creating their own definitions for the purpose of exonerating themselves or to indict other groups to normalize it as something EVERY group is guilty of in degree and kind. I find that whites make up sh!t when a definition works against them....they seek to redefine it to serve them.
We know EXACTLY what it is. YOU and your white cuckold slaves are the ones who made up a bullshit definition to exonerate YOURSELVES for having inferior morals.

THIS is the definition:
a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Affirmative action is the process of a business or governmental agency in which it gives special rights of hiring or advancement to ethnic minorities to make up for past discrimination against that minority. Affirmative action has been the subject of debate, with opponents claiming that it produces reverse discrimination against Caucasians.
Affirmative Action Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
definitions.uslegal.com/a/affirmative-action/

you just can't make up this level of fucking stewpud.

did you morons forget that Sotomayor was asked why she pushed less qualified minorities into positions of authority for NY fire departments?

Uh, whites are not passed over for AA. What AA does is insure whites don't get ALL of the jobs. So would you like to talk about the 242 years up to this point today, where less qualified whites have been hired over minorities?

Or are you going to get the white mans amnesia?
Imagine if we had a quota system in basketball or football.
Blacks have over 90% of the jobs on NBA teams and over 70% on NFL teams.
I think it would be more fair if you spread it out so that you only held a job on a team according to the population averages.
Blacks make up only 13% of the total US population......so the level of blacks on teams should never go over that.
Hey if this was the case you'd never vote for Democrats because they're trying to flood the country with Hispanics and Muslims.
Soon blacks will only be 11% of the total population.
Basketball and football are the few areas where there is a level field. This is how I know whites need a headstart. On a level field Blacks always excel.
There isn’t a level field.

If you get passed over for being black, it's against the law, you can only be passed over for being white.

but you KNOW that, and lied anyway.

No you can't get passed over for being white. That's the lie. The law is a funny thing. It can stop overt practices, but it can't stop covert ones. So as long as a white person doesn't get caught saying how they'll never hire anybody black, they don't hire blacks and just move on. But you know that and still try arguing like it doesn't happen.
I remember the time that I was told because I was white there was no college grants for me at Austin Peay. There was truckloads of grants available if I was black or a member of a tribe. I wasn't the type to lie about my ethic background, so I had to pay for my education or join the military.
You should have contacted a white organization that gives out grants and scholarships for white people.

Caucasian Scholarships - Scholarships.com
Journalism Institute for Media Diversity - Scholarships.com
In a diverse democracy, it is important that all voices are heard, representing every creed, color, race, ethnicity and gender/sexual orientation. Our graduates help to diversify the media and serve as an alumni network for those beginning professional careers. Applicants must have a superior scholastic record and Institute members must maintain a 3.0 average on a 4.0 scale while working an internship each term. For more information or to apply, please visit the scholarship provider's website

One Jump Rising Scholars - Scholarships.com

The One Jump Rising Scholars Scholarship is a partial scholarship that One Jump gives to graduating high school seniors matriculating into a two- or four-year institution in the upcoming fall semester. Applicants must be a high school graduate in the Greater Houston area. Students from underrepresented backgrounds and/or first-generation students are encouraged to apply. For more information or to apply, please visit the scholarship provider's website.

Betty Hansen National Scholarship - Scholarships.com

To be eligible for the Betty Hansen National Scholarship, applicants must have a 2.5 GPA and be full-time students enrolled in, or entering an accredited four-year college/university as an undergraduate or graduate student. This scholarship may be used for study in Denmark upon written request, with the approval of the scholarship chairman.

not a lot of them require you be white. I'm sure the polish and the shamrock ones probably do.

The lie of white victimhood.
The lie of white privilege and black victim hood.

Uhmmm, this is interesting, what would us black folk like white people to do...uhmmmmm, how about finding a calendar, noting the decade in which we all now live and understanding that turning back the clock, putting negro's in their place, especially the black men who are undoubtedly pissing you white boys off, taking on your women.....that brown is coming in like a bullet and times will change for all of us someday. I wish white people would stop blaming blacks for all the problems you got in this world....we got blamed for the financial melt down in 08', blamed for racial tensions during the Obama era, as if white people needed a reason to come out the closet....you blame black people, ie minorities for every issue you have going on in your lives, JUST STOP IT AND FIND A EFFIN MIRROR
You wish you were half as strong and intelligent as the average white person is. All of you racist black reactionary idiots do.

We have fought off and have nearly defeated hundreds of trillions of dollars of racist propaganda against us and we are in the process of destroying every last political party that threatens us.

We will reclaim our homelands from you demonic invaders and we will reclaim our glorious culture. This isn’t the 90s and the early 2000s anymore. We are fighting back.

To some of them, it's racist that Whites even exist.
(Rolls eyes)

What they want is for whites not to exist any more. That's what they want.
You are ignorant.
Not all black people want the same thing.
Not all black people want to eliminate whites.
Some black people wanted to be treated with respect.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
There are more than enough blacks that do want that to be able to accurately generalize them.

Affirmative action is the process of a business or governmental agency in which it gives special rights of hiring or advancement to ethnic minorities to make up for past discrimination against that minority. Affirmative action has been the subject of debate, with opponents claiming that it produces reverse discrimination against Caucasians.

did you morons forget that Sotomayor was asked why she pushed less qualified minorities into positions of authority for NY fire departments?

Uh, whites are not passed over for AA. What AA does is insure whites don't get ALL of the jobs. So would you like to talk about the 242 years up to this point today, where less qualified whites have been hired over minorities?

I think it would be more fair if you spread it out so that you only held a job on a team according to the population averages.
Blacks make up only 13% of the total US population......so the level of blacks on teams should never go over that.
Hey if this was the case you'd never vote for Democrats because they're trying to flood the country with Hispanics and Muslims.
Basketball and football are the few areas where there is a level field. This is how I know whites need a headstart. On a level field Blacks always excel.
Of course there is. You white boys just cant hang without a legislated head start. :laugh:

No where to hide in sports. Thats why Blacks were barred at first.

Of course there is. You white boys just cant hang without a legislated head start. :laugh:
No there isn’t.

White males are emasculated by the media, black males are glorified by that same media.

We are treated no different than Asian men and yet we are not allowed to have the platform that they have.

This society literally fears white men with any sort of muscular build and calls it “toxic masculinity”.

Forum List

Back