What would women do if there were no men on earth for 24 hours

After reading the replies I'd be curious if any of the women could define what is a man.
Shit, we can't even get men to define what a man is beyond chromosomes. They haven't been able to do that for some 25 years.

I'd do the same thing I do in that 24 hours that I do in the last 24 hours. I mow my own lawn. It's not a big deal. For fun, I like to irritate some of the neighbor dudes when they are outside and looking overly judgmental at the yard by 1) putting the setting on the lowest so that I hit dirt when I mow to kill it so that it doesn't come back so fast and 2) don't use a pattern for a few minutes. Number 2 does it every time.

Shit, we can't even get men to define what a man is beyond chromosomes. They haven't been able to do that for some 25 years.
In the days of my youth, I was told what it means to be a man.
Now I've reached that age where do all those things the best I can.
No matter how I try I seem find myself in the same old jams.

I would do the same thing I do almost every other day. Go to work,go to the store,come home.

If on a weekend. Run errands do yard work etc.

What would women do if there were no men on earth for 24 hours?​

Fuck with the thermostat and the TV remote control.

he who pisses on it, wipes it off.

& the frequency of that happening is nil when compared... amiright?

i had 2 males to live with & they have been taught well.
You have obviously never seen a men's public restroom.
It makes me sad for men in general.
Always look first.

You have obviously never seen a men's public restroom.
It makes me sad for men in general.

oh i have. there's been a couple times in my teenage years when i had more nerve if i really had to go & the line for the women's room was too long. but only if i had a friend with me to block the door. never had a dude complain or try to come in.

What would women do if there were no men on earth for 24 hours​

What my wife would do?

Pile more shit on the kitchen table. :102:

Nothing you've ever had to worry about, Playtex.

flick.jpg

Ironically, the reason for most of those answers, especially about being safe in public, is that there actually are almost no men on Earth any more.

Today's young women may never understand that their mothers and grandmothers were safest when surrounded by men, and that being without a man was inherently unsafe. Because they don't know men, they know males of legal age.
Lighten Up About Lighting Up

The spoiled and sissified hereditary ruling class hates and fears the Marlboro Man and all other masculine images. That is what is really behind the "Smoking Causes Cancer" hoax. Only non-smokers were surprised by the totalitarian harassment inflicted on them by the cronyvirus excuse for tyranny..

Millions of spiders currently residing in bathtubs would survive un-killed to pass their genes on to further generations of spiders. The resulting evolutionary boost for spiders would lead to the creation of a hyper-intelligent spider race becoming the dominant life form on this Planet ... and spiders are a matriarchal society.

View attachment 695900

Arachnid Means "Spineless"

You've discovered the origin of the Democrat species! You should get a Nobel Prize in Biology. Congratulations!

Forum List

Back