What would women do if there were no men on earth for 24 hours

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
I found this on another forum....From a FB post.

crazy_wimmenz_jpg-2525112.JPG

Replies:

FEMALE REPLY
This is so sad but so true.

FEMALE REPLY
it makes you think doesn't it.

FEMALE REPLY
My first thought was "I would practice shooting so I could defend myself ". Then I thought, defend myself from what? There are no men and I don't think I would worry about a woman. After reading these comments, I think I was right in line. Very sad.

FEMALE REPLY
Literally go anywhere without being hyper vigilant.

FEMALE REPLY
Go walk around anywhere I wanted in the woods.

FEMALE REPLY
Yes! And not worry about something horrible happening to your kids.

FEMALE REPLY
this is exactly what I was going to say! Have a damn peaceful night of rest knowing my girl is safe!

MALE REPLY
From my unique law enforcement perspective, trust me when I tell you that there is a hoard of female criminals standing ready to take the guys place. When I read these posts, it is really sad to think what guy wonā€™t go on night walks. What guy wonā€™t let a woman blare her headphones? What guy wonā€™t hang out close by while his girlfriends have a pic nik? If you canā€™t do these things, itā€™s a guy problem but not necessarily a criminal guy problem. JMHO

FEMALE REPLY TO MALE REPLY ABOVE
it's not so much that women don't commit crime, it's more of just taking a moment and realizing that every single thing we do is different because we are women. We are wired to be aware of cautious and on guard all the time and it's something that we don't even realize because that's how it's been our whole lives. It's like how officers have to have a 6th sense when they are on the job because at any moment things could turn bad. That's what it's like being a woman 24/7.

MALE REPLY TO FEMALE REPLY ABOVE
No doubt. And it doesnā€™t escape me that each of my examples includes a guy as ā€œThe protector.ā€ Iā€™m just saying there is a group of women that are equally ready and capable of being the predators. I guess what Iā€™m really saying is that guys seem to have changed over the last decade or so. Itā€™s hard to find guys that will go for a walk at night, listen to the squelch of blaring headphones, hang out close but not intrude on girls night. Itā€™s the reason police are having such a huge recruiting problem. Weā€™re out there. You just donā€™t see us because we blend inā€¦And watch to be sure youā€™re ok.

FEMALE REPLY TO MALE COMMENT
I donā€™t know you but I can tell you from my perspective, I have never had any of my female friends or any of my 3 children (who are now grown adults) say to me ā€œI think this women is following meā€ā€¦

Now you tell me women are not worried about crime.

On a side note I notice none of them mentioned doing the stuff that keeps the lights on, water coming out of the faucet, food on the shelves, mobility, personal hygiene, etc.....They sure want protection though. ;)

Ironically, the reason for most of those answers, especially about being safe in public, is that there actually are almost no men on Earth any more.

Today's young women may never understand that their mothers and grandmothers were safest when surrounded by men, and that being without a man was inherently unsafe. Because they don't know men, they know males of legal age.

There was a similar riddle/joke going around when I was in high school.........

If aliens came to earth and told us they would give us all the future tech we wanted, and cure us of all diseases, IF we let them take ALL blacks on the planet....

1. Would you say yes or no?
2. If you say yes, what do you think the people left on this planet would do?

Millions of spiders currently residing in bathtubs would survive un-killed to pass their genes on to further generations of spiders. The resulting evolutionary boost for spiders would lead to the creation of a hyper-intelligent spider race becoming the dominant life form on this Planet ... and spiders are a matriarchal society.

bathroom_spider.jpg

Forgive me my ageism, but most of people here do not understand the hate and intolerance common within the young generation. The account which posted the original question has over 300,000 followers. This person constantly portrays men as a source of all evil.

Even though too many of my most favorite males are no longer here, because two of them are very much still here, I would stay in the bed the whole day and wait for such a hiccup to be over with.

God bless you and singer James Otto and actor Bronson Pinchot always!!!

Holly (a girl who loves them both so very much)

P.S. I miss Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys, Billy Joe Royal, Hal Ketchum, and Northern Calloway who gave us David from the Sesame Street children's show so very much.

Forum List

Back