what would this country be like with no abortions?

So now you've decided to wholeheartedly reject the entire concept of peer and societal pressure, flying in the face of accepted psychiatric practice and reams of studies on both subjects? God complex much?

See "Divorce, Fertility, and the Shot Gun Marriage", Alesino and Giuliano, Harvard University Institute for Economic Research, 2006, or "An Analysis of Out-of-Wedlock Childbearing", Akerloff, Yellen, and Katz, both of which found that reductions in abortion restrictions increases out-of-wedlock births, which OBVIOUSLY means it increases the number of unwanted pregnancies in general.

But hey, you've got your little twirly finger, so that's all the rebuttal needed, right? :lol:

Hey, you know best - as always.

I know I'm for sure feeling all kinds of pressure to run out and have sex when I wouldn't have wanted to otherwise, just knowing abortion is available. It's beckoning me into ssssssssssin!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL! Just because Cecilie is too bitter to be capable of enjoying sex doesn't mean other people should deny themselves.

Forum List

Back