what would this country be like with no abortions?

blu

Sep 21, 2009
I always see the number posted that 50 million babies have been aborted since some times in the 70s. Knowing that the USA has roughly 300million people living in it, what would it look like now if it had that extra 50 million living in it, many of the children being neglected and raised by unfit parents who did not want them in the first place?

I always see the number posted that 50 million babies have been aborted since some times in the 70s. Knowing that the USA has roughly 300million people living in it, what would it look like now if it had that extra 50 million living in it, many of the children being neglected and raised by unfit parents who did not want them in the first place?

the disingenuous nature of your question is very apparent

Longer lines, more traffic, higher prices, more garbage, higher unemployment, higher taxes, more crime,

Last edited:
I suspect people would be more careful if they couldn't just abort.

the disingenuous nature of your question is very apparent
For once, Eots is correct.

Better question-

What would this world be like if blu were aborted?

only if you like deflection. anyway the field I work in would be a bit worse if I hadn't been born

It isn't a deflection. It is a valid question. You ask what the world would be like if those that were aborted lived, I ask what would the world be like if you had not. The answer is the same, we don't know. However, the purpose is for you to find some compassion in the question.

I wonder when it will be possible to safely remove a fetus, and transplant it into a women who wants to have a baby, but cant

The US would look like a totalitarian country where women were forced to bear children.

Last edited:
there would be enough additional people to pay for the Boomer's retirement instead of indirectly trying to solve our people shortage problem with the illegals, perhaps?

Honestly, I think more than likely, people would be more careful and not get pregnant as much and those that still do and are determined not to have a child now, will find a way to get an abortion...

there would be enough additional people to pay for the Boomer's retirement instead of indirectly trying to solve our people shortage problem with the illegals, perhaps?

Honestly, I think more than likely, people would be more careful and not get pregnant as much and those that still do and are determined not to have a child now, will find a way to get an abortion...

what makes you think they would be paying taxes instead of leeching off the system?

Forum List

Back