what would this country be like with no abortions?

☭proletarian☭;2069064 said:
Better question-

What would this world be like if blu were aborted?

Today, or some-odd years ago before birth?

I think the law prohibits an abortion this late in the game.

No the Biodiversity believing Democrats consider you a "useless eater" & would love to abort you & 95% of the earths population at any time. They will even setup death panels to help shorten your stay.
Georgia_Guidestones_English_Full.jpg

Better question-

What would this world be like if blu were aborted?

No the Biodiversity believing Democrats consider you a "useless eater" & would love to abort you & 95% of the earths population at any time. They will even setup death panels to help shorten your stay.

why would you waste your time posting something so stupid? do you think it helps the quality of the forums?

there would be enough additional people to pay for the Boomer's retirement instead of indirectly trying to solve our people shortage problem with the illegals, perhaps?

If we really want more people all we have to do is increase legal immigration. The bonus is you get grown up ready to work people instead of babies that have to be raised and educated.

That is, if you really want more people...

I think that increasing our LEGAL immigration quotas has to be put on the table for consideration, when we are out of this slump and jobs are plentiful

again and more and more boomers begin to retire and leave the workforce. At least raising legal immigration quotas for a period is not something permanent....we can lower quotas in bad economic periods or when the jobs of the retired boomers are filled.

Also, when immigrant quotas are increased, i believe it should be done FAIRLY, where people throughout the world, have an equal opportunity to come to this great country to contribute and to better themselves and not make this all people from one country alone, such as mexico....we need diversity among our immigrants to make the melting pot continue!

We may leave or make it harder for muslim country immigrants to come here, for a bit....at least scrutinize those requesting to immigrate here very, very thoroughly....if we ever have world peace again, this could change....

anyway, I think this is just one spoke in the wheel with many spokes...just one aspect of immigration reform out of the many problems with it now, that needs addressing....

care

why would you waste your time posting something so stupid? do you think it helps the quality of the forums?

On June 4th, 1993, President Bill Clinton signed the Biodiversity Treaty and Vice President Al Gore was already constructing his White House Task Force on Ecosystem Management in preparation for implementing the Treaty. The Biodiversity Action Network (BIONET), a coalition of environmental organizations, assumed the task of promoting the Treaty's passage in the Senate. How the Convention on Biodiversity was defeated

I always see the number posted that 50 million babies have been aborted since some times in the 70s. Knowing that the USA has roughly 300million people living in it, what would it look like now if it had that extra 50 million living in it, many of the children being neglected and raised by unfit parents who did not want them in the first place?

I'd say it would look alot like it must have looked when the US had 250 million people in it... in comparison to today.

Of course the thesis advances the fallacious 'zer-sum' reasoning where the value at issue remains at play without regard to the potential mediating effects of various other considerations.

Odds are that where one witnessed their buddy having his life changed forever through being forced by the culture to tend to his responsibilities as a father... having no other alternative at hand; that a fair percentage of those considering sexual intercourse as a viable means of entertainment; would likely lean on less intrusive recreation... which comes with substantially less liability.

Clearly that wouldn't be the case for the whole... but not solution ever is; and it comes without the inherent immorality of murdering one's own child, that depends solely upon you; and for which YOU are purely responsible.

So... in short... there's no downside.

Shall we vote on it?

Last edited:
there would be enough additional people to pay for the Boomer's retirement instead of indirectly trying to solve our people shortage problem with the illegals, perhaps?

If we really want more people all we have to do is increase legal immigration. The bonus is you get grown up ready to work people instead of babies that have to be raised and educated.

That is, if you really want more people...

I think that increasing our LEGAL immigration quotas has to be put on the table for consideration, when we are out of this slump and jobs are plentiful

again and more and more boomers begin to retire and leave the workforce. At least raising legal immigration quotas for a period is not something permanent....we can lower quotas in bad economic periods or when the jobs of the retired boomers are filled.

Also, when immigrant quotas are increased, i believe it should be done FAIRLY, where people throughout the world, have an equal opportunity to come to this great country to contribute and to better themselves and not make this all people from one country alone, such as mexico....we need diversity among our immigrants to make the melting pot continue!

We may leave or make it harder for muslim country immigrants to come here, for a bit....at least scrutinize those requesting to immigrate here very, very thoroughly....if we ever have world peace again, this could change....

anyway, I think this is just one spoke in the wheel with many spokes...just one aspect of immigration reform out of the many problems with it now, that needs addressing....

care

Our 'legal' immigration policy is already as you describe. It's our 'illegal immigration' policy that's flooding the nation with hispanics. And yes, we do have an 'illegal immigration' policy. It's run by corporations who want cheap labor.

How responsible were you in your teen years?

In regards to babies? Well, I didn't make any, so what does that tell you? And are you seriously suggesting that all teenagers are incapable of controlling their hormones and making sensible decisions about their futures? Why is it, then, that so few teenaged girls, comparatively speaking, become pregnant? Why is it that the teenage pregnancy rate BEFORE Roe v. Wade was so incredibly low?

Don't you watch Muary almost all his shows are about pregnant teen looking to see who the daddy is. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUxxSFIAySE]YouTube - Maury: We're In Grade 8 & WE WANT BABIES!!! Part 1 (2003)[/ame] And you say teen are self controlled. we're speaking in general, not just you.

Shockingly, Maury Povich is not representative of the world in general. Perhaps you should put down the remote and the Cheetos and try getting out of the house once in a while.

By the way, ass clown. YOU asked what I was like as a teenager. I didn't volunteer it. So don't try to make it sound like I'm making myself representative of everyone just because I was nice enough to answer you.

I always see the number posted that 50 million babies have been aborted since some times in the 70s. Knowing that the USA has roughly 300million people living in it, what would it look like now if it had that extra 50 million living in it, many of the children being neglected and raised by unfit parents who did not want them in the first place?

Very, very crowded.

More people to TAX.........:lol:

how can you tax 50 million people who don't have jobs?

if unemployment is at a record high with 300 million people...

wouldn't it be even higher with 350 million people?

-------------

imagining that those 50 million abortions hadn't occured...

a woman goes to a clinic thinking to have an abortion

she is approached by conservative christians who tell her that abortion is MURDER!

and that all life is PRECIOUS

so she does NOT have the abortion

she has the baby

but she has a tough time taking care of the baby

so she goes to those same christians and asks...."HELP me and my baby, please!"

and the christians tell her "no free rides for YOU! you got pregnant...that is YOUR fault and the REST of us are NOT going to pay to raise YOUR baby!"

so she works 2 jobs
and raises the baby

the baby grows up to be a liberal, democrat, atheist homosexual....

where-upon the christians who told the woman NOT to have an abortion (because abortion is murder) beat the kid to death because all liberals and atheists and democrats are the ENEMY OF GOD and America!

then they arrest the mother for having raised a liberal democrat atheistic homosexual

-------------

she is approached by conservative christians who tell her that abortion is MURDER!

she has the baby

and the christians tell her "no free rides for YOU! you got pregnant...that is YOUR fault and the REST of us are NOT going to pay to raise YOUR baby!"

so she works 2 jobs
and raises the baby

where-upon the christians who told the woman NOT to have an abortion (because abortion is murder) beat the kid to death because all liberals and atheists and democrats are the ENEMY OF GOD and America!

then they arrest the mother for having raised a liberal democrat atheistic homosexual
Straw Man Alert!!!
strawman.JPG

Studies have shown that legalized abortion brings down the crime rate because unwanted children more often become criminals.

Abortion prevents child abuse and crime.

In addition, legalized abortion raises the pressure to have sex on people who are not otherwise inclined to do so. This also increases the number of unwanted pregnancies by increasing the opportunities.
:cuckoo:

So now you've decided to wholeheartedly reject the entire concept of peer and societal pressure, flying in the face of accepted psychiatric practice and reams of studies on both subjects? God complex much?

See "Divorce, Fertility, and the Shot Gun Marriage", Alesino and Giuliano, Harvard University Institute for Economic Research, 2006, or "An Analysis of Out-of-Wedlock Childbearing", Akerloff, Yellen, and Katz, both of which found that reductions in abortion restrictions increases out-of-wedlock births, which OBVIOUSLY means it increases the number of unwanted pregnancies in general.

But hey, you've got your little twirly finger, so that's all the rebuttal needed, right? :lol:

-------------

she has the baby

so she works 2 jobs
and raises the baby

And then we call your psychiatrist and have him up your dosage of anti-hallucinogens.

In addition, legalized abortion raises the pressure to have sex on people who are not otherwise inclined to do so. This also increases the number of unwanted pregnancies by increasing the opportunities.
:cuckoo:

So now you've decided to wholeheartedly reject the entire concept of peer and societal pressure, flying in the face of accepted psychiatric practice and reams of studies on both subjects? God complex much?

See "Divorce, Fertility, and the Shot Gun Marriage", Alesino and Giuliano, Harvard University Institute for Economic Research, 2006, or "An Analysis of Out-of-Wedlock Childbearing", Akerloff, Yellen, and Katz, both of which found that reductions in abortion restrictions increases out-of-wedlock births, which OBVIOUSLY means it increases the number of unwanted pregnancies in general.

But hey, you've got your little twirly finger, so that's all the rebuttal needed, right? :lol:

Hey, you know best - as always.

I know I'm for sure feeling all kinds of pressure to run out and have sex when I wouldn't have wanted to otherwise, just knowing abortion is available. It's beckoning me into ssssssssssin!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

That very point was addressed in a book called Freakonomics. If you're asking the question with an open mind, you might want to pick up a copy.

I know I'm for sure feeling all kinds of pressure to run out and have sex when I wouldn't have wanted to otherwise, just knowing abortion is available. It's beckoning me into ssssssssssin!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

For someone who pissed and sniveled that MY refutations weren't "complete" enough for you (translated: they weren't on the Internet), am I supposed to be impressed by THIS brilliant, insightful rebuttal? "I feel that you're wrong, so you must be. After all, I couldn't click on a link!"

I don't doubt for a second that you fuck everything that moves just because you want to, but that doesn't negate the fact that people DO feel more pressured to be sexually active in a society that glorifies easy sexuality. And next time you want to argue that water isn't wet, don't waste my time doing it on the basis of your personal opinion. We both know I wouldn't breathe air just on YOUR recommendation.

And Goldcatt, keep your PMs to yourself. I barely give enough of a shit about anything you say to read it HERE, much less want to make extra effort for it. Stop flattering yourself that I do anything but sneer and laugh at you.

For someone who pissed and sniveled that MY refutations weren't "complete" enough for you (translated: they weren't on the Internet), am I supposed to be impressed by THIS brilliant, insightful rebuttal? "I feel that you're wrong, so you must be. After all, I couldn't click on a link!"

I don't doubt for a second that you fuck everything that moves just because you want to, but that doesn't negate the fact that people DO feel more pressured to be sexually active in a society that glorifies easy sexuality. And next time you want to argue that water isn't wet, don't waste my time doing it on the basis of your personal opinion. We both know I wouldn't breathe air just on YOUR recommendation.

In the neg rep I sent you, I pointed out that you did not provide information that made your so-called "studies" verifiable. You provided no links for instant verification, and incomplete citations to books that, quite frankly with your track record of dishonesty, you may very well have made up in order to make yourself look like a big shot.

If you are not aware of the information normally contained in a citation of this type, feel free to look it up. THAT is on the internet.

And Goldcatt, keep your PMs to yourself. I barely give enough of a shit about anything you say to read it HERE, much less want to make extra effort for it. Stop flattering yourself that I do anything but sneer and laugh at you.

Of course you do. Why should I be any different from the rest of the board? And that is exactly why you're a narcissistic bitch. Drink up! Your bottle is your friend. :booze:

Forum List

Back