what would this country be like with no abortions?

As a lonesome citizen, my lone voice won't do much to stop abortions. I can only say those who do them will be judged in the afterlife accordingly.

However, I would suggest this. What if there were a time machine in the world. And lets say you are 35 years old today. If you were transported 35 years and 7 months back into time, and were asked as a 2 month old fetus "Would you like to be born or aborted?", I bet 99% of you would have the same answer, right?

I think i would choose to be aborted.

Hmm....now that I think of it, most Democrats would choose to be aborted, just to cancel out their carbon footprint. I'm working on that time machine as we speak.

As a lonesome citizen, my lone voice won't do much to stop abortions. I can only say those who do them will be judged in the afterlife accordingly.

However, I would suggest this. What if there were a time machine in the world. And lets say you are 35 years old today. If you were transported 35 years and 7 months back into time, and were asked as a 2 month old fetus "Would you like to be born or aborted?", I bet 99% of you would have the same answer, right?

Hmm....now that I think of it, most Democrats would choose to be aborted, just to cancel out their carbon footprint. I'm working on that time machine as we speak.

Sorry to bust your bubble but im no Dem.

☭proletarian☭;2069046 said:
I always see the number posted that 50 million babies have been aborted since some times in the 70s. Knowing that the USA has roughly 300million people living in it, what would it look like now if it had that extra 50 million living in it, many of the children being neglected and raised by unfit parents who did not want them in the first place?
I suspect people would be more careful if they couldn't just abort.

Yes because when it comes to a biological desire like sex humans always consider the implications and consequences of their actions. :rolleyes: Anyway I would be willing to make a bet that the average parties who did the deed that results in the abortion probably are not that bright or a rational actor to begin with.

Yes, because humans are just animals, and incapable of controlling their biological desires in service of their own greater good. :rolleyes: And you'd lose that bet. Besides, even the less-intelligent among us are capable of processing personal-risk factors.

Denying the right to choose abortion is the most assbackwards way ever proposed of trying to make people more responsible about having sex. Other than making sex itself entirely illegal.

No, the way we're doing it NOW is the most ass-backwards way. "You should really be more responsible, but I know you won't be, so go ahead and kill your baby, and we'll attack anyone who suggests you're a slut." Yeah, that really works.

How responsible were you in your teen years?

In regards to babies? Well, I didn't make any, so what does that tell you? And are you seriously suggesting that all teenagers are incapable of controlling their hormones and making sensible decisions about their futures? Why is it, then, that so few teenaged girls, comparatively speaking, become pregnant? Why is it that the teenage pregnancy rate BEFORE Roe v. Wade was so incredibly low?

i can see you are quite the intellectual

I suspect it wouldn't be that bad. Remember, Republicans have already found a way to handle the problem. Just ask Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer.

Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer drew a comparison to feeding stray animals during a speech about people on government assistance, babies having babies, and parents whose children are on free and reduced-price...

If you feed 'em, they'll breed. See? Just don't feed 'em.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-dXJSU6aYE&feature=related]YouTube - Lt. Gov. of SC: "Don't feed the poor. They'll 'breed.'"[/ame]

I suspect it wouldn't be that bad. Remember, Republicans have already found a way to handle the problem. Just ask Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer.

Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer drew a comparison to feeding stray animals during a speech about people on government assistance, babies having babies, and parents whose children are on free and reduced-price...

YouTube - Lt. Gov. of SC: "Don't feed the poor. They'll 'breed.'"

*yawn*

Abortion has always been legal in one manner or another in this country, in one state or another...for the health of the mother, or as a mother's choice or with incestuous children. Our laws were just by State....some states were stricter than others....some allowed a woman's choice

1972 was not that different from 1973, when it became a federal law....

Anyone on the street would have seen no difference, known no difference, imho....

If the federal government had not gotten their hands in to it....States that permitted abortion would have continued performing them on request, and states that didn't have it as a choice probably would have changed their own laws to change such...and some states would keep it limited to incest pregnancies and to save the mother's life.

The 50 million abortions may have been 40 million instead....you still have your "population" argument.

I wonder when it will be possible to safely remove a fetus, and transplant it into a women who wants to have a baby, but cant

The sick thing about this is there are people out there who may try to pull this off.

And then after we force women to become our breeding stock, we can always force them to ear veils, too.

there would be enough additional people to pay for the Boomer's retirement instead of indirectly trying to solve our people shortage problem with the illegals, perhaps?

If we really want more people all we have to do is increase legal immigration. The bonus is you get grown up ready to work people instead of babies that have to be raised and educated.

That is, if you really want more people...

No, the way we're doing it NOW is the most ass-backwards way. "You should really be more responsible, but I know you won't be, so go ahead and kill your baby, and we'll attack anyone who suggests you're a slut." Yeah, that really works.

How responsible were you in your teen years?

In regards to babies? Well, I didn't make any, so what does that tell you? And are you seriously suggesting that all teenagers are incapable of controlling their hormones and making sensible decisions about their futures? Why is it, then, that so few teenaged girls, comparatively speaking, become pregnant? Why is it that the teenage pregnancy rate BEFORE Roe v. Wade was so incredibly low?

Don't you watch Muary almost all his shows are about pregnant teen looking to see who the daddy is. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUxxSFIAySE]YouTube - Maury: We're In Grade 8 & WE WANT BABIES!!! Part 1 (2003)[/ame] And you say teen are self controlled. we're speaking in general, not just you.

Last edited:
Why ask?

We will never know what these people could have been for our nation.

What a loaded question anyways :doubt:

It is a sad state of affairs when people are bitching and complaining and condemning a Navy Seal for punching a damned murdering creep of Americans, and yet we are allowing this barbarity to continue

YouTube - Lt. Gov. of SC: "Don't feed the poor. They'll 'breed.'"

you are taking this guys quote a bit far

Why ask?

We will never know what these people could have been for our nation.

What a loaded question anyways :doubt:

It is a sad state of affairs when people are bitching and complaining and condemning a Navy Seal for punching a damned murdering creep of Americans, and yet we are allowing this barbarity to continue

it wasn't a loaded question and your post ended in a red herring and deflection

Maybe women would be making better choices. Who's to say.

History says so, there will always be irresponsible people in the world... ALWAYS

What history says is that those people are never the majority. NEVER. Not sure what history YOU are reading that tells you that better choices isn't a possibility. And I can't imagine how encouraging MORE people to be irresponsible is a solution.

WTF does what I said have to do with the majority?

In addition, legalized abortion raises the pressure to have sex on people who are not otherwise inclined to do so. This also increases the number of unwanted pregnancies by increasing the opportunities.
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back