What would Romney do to bring this country together

romney-drano-64.jpg

:rolleyes:

>

6a00d83451721569e2015435333f91970c-pi

Believe In America: Mitt Romney's Plan For Jobs And Economic Growth

Romney-Believe-in-America.jpg

Bringing the country together is not on the republican wish list.

You're right, but unfortunately it is not on the Democratic Parties "To Do" list either.

Immie

I should hope not, going half-way to conservative crazy town in an effort to compromise and unify is going in the wrong direction and still would not be enough for those all-or-nothing people.

Yet, it seems that you all think Romney is some kind of a terrible person because he isn't willing to compromise with you. Basically, that shows a whole hell of a lot of hypocrisy on your side, if you are not being sarcastic that is.

please repete this damning evidence you claim

Why? Are you attempting to make us believe once again, that you might learn something from it? What exactly in your history should make us believe that you will?

Immie

I don't think you will ever hear Romney say Americans are his "enemy". Perhaps doing nothing would be better than what Obamavider has done.

So tell us how did Bush bring us together after 9/11. Did he blame the American people for the planes slamming into the World Trade Center or the Pentagon??

You see when you want to win no matter what, you'll do anything you feel is in your power. If you really think Obamavider gives a crap about you, why is he calling your family the enemy??

robmoney is splitting the republican party.

he will do the same to the country.

Not one of you righties can give one thing he will do to bring us together

You're right, but unfortunately it is not on the Democratic Parties "To Do" list either.

Immie

I should hope not, going half-way to conservative crazy town in an effort to compromise and unify is going in the wrong direction and still would not be enough for those all-or-nothing people.

Yet, it seems that you all think Romney is some kind of a terrible person because he isn't willing to compromise with you. Basically, that shows a whole hell of a lot of hypocrisy on your side, if you are not being sarcastic that is.

Why? Are you attempting to make us believe once again, that you might learn something from it? What exactly in your history should make us believe that you will?

Immie

I couldn't care less about any motive Romney has, all indications are he does not have not have an independent bone in his body, and I do not think he is particularly terrible by himself, it's the old Bush white house he will be forced to appoint, that's what scares me the most.

robmoney is splitting the republican party.

he will do the same to the country.

Not one of you righties can give one thing he will do to bring us together

Honestly, the further apart "we" are... The happier both me, and my wallet will be.

Immie

I couldn't care less about any motive Romney has, all indications are he does not have not have an independent bone in his body, and I do not think he is particularly terrible by himself, it's the old Bush white house he will be forced to appoint, that's what scares me the most.

I have heard he is considering asking Dick Cheney to be his running mate. ;)

Just kidding! Hehe, what more would it take to prove that the GOP doesn't want to win in November? I mean, first they offer the American people Mitt Romney, then throw in Dick Cheney to run with him? Good lord, talk about handing Obama another four years!

Immie

the right doesnt care about healing this country.

they just want to caplitalize on the damage they have already caused

they publically talk about ending this country and publically talk about ruining Obamas presidency

Immie

I have heard he is considering asking Dick Cheney to be his running mate. ;)

Just kidding! Hehe, what more would it take to prove that the GOP doesn't want to win in November? I mean, first they offer the American people Mitt Romney, then throw in Dick Cheney to run with him? Good lord, talk about handing Obama another four years!

Immie

It would be none of the the big names we would readily recognize but the president has to make several hundred appointments to various positions and who else is he going to get but a bunch of Ex Bush administration players?

Oh really which party voted against their own bills when Obama said he would vote for them?

which party tried to default the debt ceiling to harm Obama

The republicans would NEVER reach out to the dems if they were elected

Forum List

Back