What would Romney do to bring this country together

your idiots stood in public and said their number one job was to ruin Obama

Bringing the country together is not on the republican wish list.

It's not on the Democrat-Progressives wish list either, we saw that all during the Bush administration, and we are still seeing it today, with the PAID OWS..
Democrats-Progressives don't want a UNITED COUNTRY..it doesn't suit their agenda

how very sad this is what we now have to look forward too

they publically talk about ending this country and publically talk about ruining Obamas presidency

ROFL! Turds like you are actually trying to end the country as we know it and turn it into some European style people's republic.

Doesnt matter what she says because Democrats haven't.

That won't stop her from making it seem as if she believes it and that she and they are so much more superior to us.

Immie

No. you are right. It wont stop her. someday I hope she takes her handle seriously.

Nah.. I seriously want her to off herself.. because her taking truth seriously is less likely than Charles Manson getting parole

which party said their biggest job wes to harm the presidents success in office?

When the President's success hurts the people, why the heck wouldnt you want you harm his success?

how can that be possible?

you supported wars on the credit card built on lies and an economic policy that distroyed our economy and the people voted you out.

You dont get to FORCE your will on the majority

Avatar where did you hold office at?....and WHY are you forcing your will on us?....:eusa_eh:

spending-bush-bastards-7.jpg

I think they are allergic to facts

we are getting allergic to you and your repetitious bullshit....

how can that be possible?

you supported wars on the credit card built on lies and an economic policy that distroyed our economy and the people voted you out.

You dont get to FORCE your will on the majority

So you dont think it's possible to succeed at passing policies that hurt people?

Our economy hasnt been destroyed. We had a downturn. Which is completely natural. Markets have downturns when people in the markets corrupt themselves. See the markets work when people are humble, honest, and working hard. When people try to cheat the system, the system corrects itself and has a downturn.

And TM, you're a majority of one.

so your deregulation had nothing to do with this ?

you deregulated things too Avatar?....what the.....:eusa_eh:

I'd say he would get rid of the racist AG, first.
Second he would encourage growth in the economy and have people get actual jobs, not government assistance. If he does those two things, I'm ok with it.

Your party is asking for more and more tax cuts for the wealthy too.

that ruined everything just a few short years ago.

when something doesnt work its pretty dumb to do it again

its a good thing the movers and shakers throughout history did not have your pathetic attitude.....do you know how many failures the Wright Bros had before they succeeded?....i can see someone like you back there saying...."hey dipshits....you cant fly.....give it up...:lol:"

Bringing the country together is not on the republican wish list.

You're right, but unfortunately it is not on the Democratic Parties "To Do" list either.

Immie

I should hope not, going half-way to conservative crazy town in an effort to compromise and unify is going in the wrong direction and still would not be enough for those all-or-nothing people.

so should they go half way to Liberal Crazy Town?.....

Forum List

Back