What would 'Palestine' be like today if the Jews never came back?

Have you ever been to prison? I have, and never got 'tossed'. NEXT?
No, I've just been to county. CJ, IRC Santa Ana and the Irvine Ranch. Almost went to Wayside once. I'm just a good little Catholic kid, I don't do anything wrong.............any more.

What's up, wood?

I would like an honest answer about this from Team Palestine about this.

I ask in light of this thread:

Arab Envy Of Israel Contributes To Their Dysfunction | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

this thread:

The Muslim claim to Jerusalem | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And the article in above thread (which penelope provided from another thread here):

The Muslim Claim to Jerusalem :: Daniel Pipes

I could go on, but I really want to hear from Team Palestine about this question.

In light of how the rest of the Middle East is going and the history of how Islam cared about Israel ('Palestine') before the Jews decided to return; tell me honestly what 'Palestine' would be like today.
Peaceful...

I do owe you an apology Teddy - my temper was very, well, crappy that night. You are one of the more civil posters and you didn't deserve my attitude.
Kiss-ass!

Nah...I don't like it when I act like a shit.

Unless they really really deserve it. You been a good boy Billo?

Actually, to get back on topic - this topic kind of reminds me of a type of science fiction exploring alternate histories if certain things hadn't occurred or decisions made differently.

If there had been no massive Jewish immigration to populate and support the formation of Israel - what would have happened when the Mandate left? Would they have left? Would Arab nationalism have been the same?

Nah...I don't like it when I act like a shit.

Unless they really really deserve it. You been a good boy Billo?

Actually, to get back on topic - this topic kind of reminds me of a type of science fiction exploring alternate histories if certain things hadn't occurred or decisions made differently.

If there had been no massive Jewish immigration to populate and support the formation of Israel - what would have happened when the Mandate left? Would they have left? Would Arab nationalism have been the same?
The historical record shows Palestinian-Arabs and Palestinian-Jews got along in relative peace for generations, until the Zionist migration, which imported all the hostility into the area.

The proof of that is in the fact that no one can post any incidents of major violence between these two groups BEFORE the migration. Proof is also in a thread I started (that was sent to the Badlands) asking for any posts showing Zionist empathy towards the Palestinian's. Out of almost 300,000 posts in 8,000 threads, I could count all the posts I've personally seen (showing empathy) on one hand, which are only from two Zionist posters.

That's a red flag on which group is more violent.

It really does underline that this Anti-Semitism that Zionism loves to feed and feed off of began its end in Europe from 1945, when it was seen as the cause of most horrific ethic strife.

From then on Europe has moved towards not even recognising (significantly) national differences and borders and not just allowing but welcoming in masses of other races, partly to recognise that the White Man superiority was an illusion.

However Zionism went in the other direction and caused & causes genuine reasons for Arabs and brown people to fear the White European invaders. They positively encourage Jew-Hatred in trying to associated all of Israel's crimes to Judaism. While international Judaism rejects this, and rejects Zionism, even while being told that the evils are done for them.

At the same time traditional European Anti-Semitism is nurtured by Zionism, as a "wonderful way" to both justify Israel / Israel's crimes and to encourage Aliyah. Most Europeans avoid antipathy towards Jews like the plague, but the few who don't are put under the microscope by Hasbara to make it seem like a giant.

And of course everything that is anti-Israeli is labelled 'Anti-Semitic' or 'TERRORISM'!
Even legal moves in courts.

If Nazi Germany had never existed, neither would Israel. The two states have so much in common, they are not just spiritual neighbours, but blood kin.

Last edited:
Honest answer? Jewish "return" is a Zionist myth. Temple Judaism was replaced by Rabbinical Judaism which was proselytised throughout the Roman Empire in direct competition with Christianity, until Christianity "won". Subsequent persecution by Christians created an idea of "return" to as a spiritual redemption amongst the Jewish converts. Zionism perverted this idea of a spiritual return into one of physical "return". Had Herzl become a playwrite instead of a political theorist, Jewish Britons, French, Germans, Poles, Russians would be happily living their lives in Europe or migrating to America. Assuming no rise of Fascism and WW2 of course.

Palestine would have eventually gained independance from the British empire and as the original proposed constitution stated, been a progressive inclusive state of its Muslim, Jewish and Christian populations. Jewish and Christian Europeans would be able to immigrate and become citizens of Palestine if they so desired. Haifa, being the terminal of Oil piplines from Iran and Iraq, would have helped generate wealth and investment and British knowhow would have improved agriculture and infrastructure.

Palestine without Zionists would have been much like pre 1958 Lebanon

There would have been no British occupation, or any LoN if there had not been a Jewish return to Israel. So the land would have still been Turkish Ottoman and the arab muslims would be slaves. The few Jews and Christians in Palestine would be the owners of the land and employing the dysfunctional arab muslims as menials. The blood would have flown down the gutters as the surrounding arab nationalists tried to gain control and the Ottomans would have been ruthless in their methods of control. There would have been no Pakistan as the British would not need to send troops to Palestine, no Iraq as it would have been just another part of the Ottoman empire. No Syria, no Jordan, no Egypt, no Iran. So no M.E. problems would have arisen other than inter muslim ones, so this board would not be here and team Palestine would not exist, nor would their claims of the holocaust being used to mooch money from the US. Very doubtful is the U.N. would even exist as there would have been no need for one. Be more in depth in your views and go back to the origins of the Jewish migration to Palestine and you will see that the Ottomans instigated the whole mess.

There would have been no British occupation, or any LoN if there had not been a Jewish return to Israel. So the land would have still been Turkish Ottoman and the arab muslims would be slaves. The few Jews and Christians in Palestine would be the owners of the land and employing the dysfunctional arab muslims as menials. The blood would have flown down the gutters as the surrounding arab nationalists tried to gain control and the Ottomans would have been ruthless in their methods of control. There would have been no Pakistan as the British would not need to send troops to Palestine, no Iraq as it would have been just another part of the Ottoman empire. No Syria, no Jordan, no Egypt, no Iran. So no M.E. problems would have arisen other than inter muslim ones, so this board would not be here and team Palestine would not exist, nor would their claims of the holocaust being used to mooch money from the US. Very doubtful is the U.N. would even exist as there would have been no need for one. Be more in depth in your views and go back to the origins of the Jewish migration to Palestine and you will see that the Ottomans instigated the whole mess.

I just want to preserve this, in case you delete it, after someone tells you how idiotic you are.

So I can return and read it anytime I need a chuckle. :)

Daniel Pipes. Ugh.

What is "Team Palestine"?

Those like yourself that support arab nationalism and terrorism and demonise Israel because of deep seated anti semitism and Jew hatreds

Where have I supported terrorism?

Oh yes. Pull the anti-semite card then turn around and look in the mirror. It's all you have left.

Your constant agreement with Palestinian BLOOD LIBELS for one, your constant placing of the blame on Israel for the deaths of Palestinians while ignoring the facts surrounding the start of the problems. The calling of Jews in an abusive derogatory manner for atrocities they have never committed. The denial of any evidence that shows the Israelis were within the law in their treatment of terrorists and child murderers. Where is your admittance of being wrong over the murder of 3 Israeli boys, were is your admittance of being wrong over the disclosure of hamas using human shields. Where is your admittance of being wrong in being shown hamas is the one in breach of the cease fires every time, where is your admittance that hamas is a terrorist organisation. See the list is endless of your one sided anti semitic Jew hatred.

Forum List

Back