Hamas "We killed the Israeli teens"

It was obvious it was Hamas when the suspects went on the run, after first getting their houses in order with supplies and paying bills etc.

Dan----take a deep breath and calm yourself------islamo Nazi pigs are islamo Nazi pigs------lies pop out of their mouths
as if they are SPINAL REFLEXES -----they lie on the spinal
level-------the issue need not be processed thru the forebrain.
I will clarify-----if you tap the patellar tendon with a rubber
hammer----an impulse travels from the tendon to the attached
nerve-----UP to the spinal cord in the Lumbar (low back) area---
and thence BACK down to the thigh muscle that EXTENDS the
knee------very quick and no brain involved------KNEE JERK.
The knee jerk can be present even in a corpse. A present
knee jerk does not exclude the diagnosis of BRAIN DEATH.
Even dead (or brainless) islamo Nazis can and do LIE.

A chicken whose head is suddenly chopped off can hop
around for hours------same thing.

Those persons who INSISTED "there is no evidence that Hamas people killed the kids-----the joooos probably did it"
---------are kinfolk to headless chickens---aka islamo nazis

JERUSALEM (JTA) — A West Bank man said to be the leader of the terrorist cell that kidnapped and killed three Israeli teenagers in June was arrested.
A gag order on reporting the arrest, which took place more than three weeks ago, was lifted Tuesday evening, according to Israeli media.
Hussam Kawasme of Hebron was apprehended while attempting to flee to Jordan under a false identity with the help of his family, Ynet reported. Kawasme reportedly admitted to serving as the leader of the cell that perpetrated the murders of Gilad Shaar, Naftali Fraenkel and Eyal Yifrach. Kawasme said that funding for the attack, which he used to buy weapons, came from Hamas in Gaza.
In his interrogation, Kawasme said he helped bury the bodies on a plot of land he had purchased two months prior to the murders. He then helped the two men who drove the car and shot the teens hide.

Read more: http://www.jta.org/2014/08/05/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/alleged-leader-of-cell-that-killed-three-israeli-teens-arrested#ixzz3AyITuv2Q

They have already blamed Hamas, and no I do not buy it. Its only in Israel papers and on Facebook so far, soon it will be on fox and then CNN. All on the word of who, Israel, who I say did it as an excuse to attack Palestine. I have as much proof as them.

JERUSALEM (JTA) — A West Bank man said to be the leader of the terrorist cell that kidnapped and killed three Israeli teenagers in June was arrested.
A gag order on reporting the arrest, which took place more than three weeks ago, was lifted Tuesday evening, according to Israeli media.
Hussam Kawasme of Hebron was apprehended while attempting to flee to Jordan under a false identity with the help of his family, Ynet reported. Kawasme reportedly admitted to serving as the leader of the cell that perpetrated the murders of Gilad Shaar, Naftali Fraenkel and Eyal Yifrach. Kawasme said that funding for the attack, which he used to buy weapons, came from Hamas in Gaza.
In his interrogation, Kawasme said he helped bury the bodies on a plot of land he had purchased two months prior to the murders. He then helped the two men who drove the car and shot the teens hide.

Read more: http://www.jta.org/2014/08/05/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/alleged-leader-of-cell-that-killed-three-israeli-teens-arrested#ixzz3AyITuv2Q

They have already blamed Hamas, and no I do not buy it. Its only in Israel papers and on Facebook so far, soon it will be on fox and then CNN. All on the word of who, Israel, who I say did it as an excuse to attack Palestine. I have as much proof as them.

Your link is two weeks old.

Penelope------you fascinate me------either you are not too bright or your mother tongue is not English------Now correct
your last sentence. -------NOT "..as much proof as them."
"....as much proof as they do." you got that, dear?
you can leave out the "do" and just write "...as much proof as they." ok?? If you were paying attention to the course
of events------the Israelis have lots of information because a
telephone call from one of the boys in the car was RECORDED and that telephone call included the voices of the murderers-------they will be able to identify them on VOICE PRINTS and ----they probably have finger prints too--remember, of the people involved-----at least some spent time in Israeli jails. Try to stop being so dim. It is
very true that the Israeli cops had lots more information than
they revealed during the investigation-----which is a norm for
police-------it is how police in the USA function too. Most
of the stuff is not PUBLISIZED until the matter is resolved.

The people who are most SUSPICIOUS are those who lie
a lot, themselves.

I know. Imagine that. Hard to keep lies straight when you tell so many. Hey since they arrested or kidnapped over 450 when they entered Gaza ransacking homes and stealing, do you think they'll release those prisoners now?

I know. Imagine that. Hard to keep lies straight when you tell so many. Hey since they arrested or kidnapped over 450 when they entered Gaza ransacking homes and stealing, do you think they'll release those prisoners now?

I prefer up to date news. And those kidnapped? They helped Israel with the investigation. Release them? Tell me, who has been released so far and who are still awaiting trial?

THEY BRAG ABOUT IT
Israel blame Hamas from the beginning, some "humanitarians" here said its Israel who killed them to excuse attack on Gaza..fucking psychos don't you think?
In the first place Israel said they know who are behind it and blamed Hamas, Team Pally here said its the Israeli Mossad or something like that, next their identity published and Team pally said the PIJ took responsibility so its not Hamas, next Hamas mastermind was arrested and confessed and Team Pally said its under pressure and torture or that was a separate cell, now Sale El Arurri brags about it in a closed Muslim Clerics conference and it goes viral (from Turkey) and you say its not Hamas.. than who?
I hope one day you'll meet Hamas or Isis or any of your precious motherfuckers and you will learn over your own flesh how they treat women and infidels like you.

Daniyel.
Don't worry about Team Pally (although I prefer the name of antisemitic filthy scum). It must be so hard for them knowing they are wrong with everything they type here.
Just laugh at them. Don't get angry with them because it does you more harm than them.

Ridicule is the best way to deal with them.

Bloody savages! All Islamic fanatic terrorists are inhuman savages monsters!

What will it take for the world to wake up to them!

Daniyel.
Don't worry about Team Pally (although I prefer the name of antisemitic filthy scum). It must be so hard for them knowing they are wrong with everything they type here.
Just laugh at them. Don't get angry with them because it does you more harm than them.

Ridicule is the best way to deal with them.
I wouldn't get angry if nobody was getting hurt, but this type of people are one of the reasons innocents dying and suffering all over the world.. advocating terrorists and violence instead of being being quiet and I'm not even mentioning active contribution ..they should be ashamed of themselves.

Forum List

Back