What would it take for you to abandon your political party?

We need to use this thread and this forum to create a legit 3rd party.

The obvious reason there is no 3rd party that can win a substantial # of seats is Americans are in a trance by the propaganda. The Republican Democrat Crime Family is a duoploy. They control us with their laws that keeps a 3rd party off the ballot.

It is the self fulfilling prophesy that works to keep us all in their trance. See this:
Screwed Again: BONUSES FOR BANKERS

I'd amend that to read 2nd party Miller.....

I didn't abandon the Dems, the Dems abandoned me ( they abandoned 1/3 of their party - the conservative Dems).
Now they did it to the moderate part of their party in the last two years, (another 1/3) That only leaves the libs in the party
Where are Moderate & Conservative Dems suppose to go?

No where!

Look at the parties local to you, and ask yourself, who will I probably vote for, register for that party, so you can vote in primaries (a law here in PA), sign up for both sides email, shuffle threw the BS, then vote for WHOever, not WHATever you want.

Don't join any of them. the (R) and (D) don't deserve you or anyone.

What would it take for you to abandon your political party?

William J. Clinton

In comparison to Republican-Lite Clinton, Obama is merely a condiment on that shit sandwich the DNC has been feeding us.
I fully agree with you about the general quality of the Democrats, few of whom are truly Democratic. But compared to the Republicans, almost none of whom are what Republicans once stood for, the Democrats are the lesser of two evils.

I wish there were an Independent Party in New Jersey. But since there isn't, when I dropped out of the Republican Party in '03 I had to re-register as Democrat to be eligible to vote in primaries.

The overall situation is such that I believe things will need to get much worse before they turn around and get better.

Why is it so important to vote in the primaries?

I see this statement made a lot. I am registered NPA in Florida and I cannot vote in the primaries. So what? It is not like I am missing out on voting on any issues except for who will run in the next general election. Big deal.

Now if there was a candidate running in the primaries that I really wanted to see win or one that I really wanted to lose, that might make it worth while, but other than that, what does it matter?

Immie

You couldn't be more wrong. Since the complete banking wipe out disappeared with no prosecutions, nothing can get worse.

[...]
Miller,

If you truly believe things cannot get worse, then according to the DSM you manifest a maximum potential for suicide. So I hope for your sake you are exaggerating your hopelessly dark view of the world.

PS: You need to find your way out of the nonsensical "controlled demolition" conspiracy delusion because it seems to dominate your thinking. You are more than intelligent enough to understand how truly bizarre that utterly paranoid fantasy really is. Instead you've allowed yourself to be drawn into a mindset that can drive you to despair.

Things are not that bad yet.

I see this statement made a lot. I am registered NPA in Florida and I cannot vote in the primaries. So what? It is not like I am missing out on voting on any issues except for who will run in the next general election. Big deal.

Now if there was a candidate running in the primaries that I really wanted to see win or one that I really wanted to lose, that might make it worth while, but other than that, what does it matter?

Immie
I know it's not critically important. It's just something I want to do because I believe that a "showing" carries weight in future nominations and selections. Also, I'm within walking distance from the polling place so it's no trouble for me.

Immie
I know it's not critically important. It's just something I want to do because I believe that a "showing" carries weight in future nominations and selections. Also, I'm within walking distance from the polling place so it's no trouble for me.

I believe that a "showing" carries weight in future nominations and selections

Funny, but that is why I voted for Barr in the last election. For some reason, I don't think either half of our main political party is getting the message. :lol:

Immie

Funny, but that is why I voted for Barr in the last election. For some reason, I don't think either half of our main political party is getting the message. :lol:

Immie

Did you trust him?

I voted for Bob Barr as well, but I didn't much trust the guy. I sure wasn't going to vote for McCain or Dear Leader, but I didn't really buy the song and dance that Barr had changed his spots and is a born again Libertarian.

William J. Clinton

In comparison to Republican-Lite Clinton, Obama is merely a condiment on that shit sandwich the DNC has been feeding us.
I fully agree with you about the general quality of the Democrats, few of whom are truly Democratic. But compared to the Republicans, almost none of whom are what Republicans once stood for, the Democrats are the lesser of two evils.

I wish there were an Independent Party in New Jersey. But since there isn't, when I dropped out of the Republican Party in '03 I had to re-register as Democrat to be eligible to vote in primaries.

The overall situation is such that I believe things will need to get much worse before they turn around and get better.

Immie

it's important to vote in the primaries because if you don't, the candidate is chosen by the most extreme elements in your party.

Best part of this genre of thread: When hardcore GOP water carriers try to convince everyone the question is irrelevant because they're not part of a party.

Immie

Did you trust him?

I voted for Bob Barr as well, but I didn't much trust the guy. I sure wasn't going to vote for McCain or Dear Leader, but I didn't really buy the song and dance that Barr had changed his spots and is a born again Libertarian.

Oh heck no, I did not trust him. The only reason I voted for him was to cast a vote against both political parties and still cast a vote. Not voting gives you no voice at all. Voting third party might actually be read as a vote against the political establishment. Enough of us do that and maybe they will start getting the message... doubt it, but still trying.

If Barr actually had a chance, I would have voted for someone else.

Immie

Immie

it's important to vote in the primaries because if you don't, the candidate is chosen by the most extreme elements in your party.

It is not like my single vote would change that either, but that is at least a decent answer to the question.

Unfortunately, I have no party. I think both parties are infested with vermin that only think about themselves. No matter who wins, vermin will take the office.

Immie

Forum List

Back