What would happen if?.....

No, that's you.

ISSSS NOTTT.

Q: Would you have voted for Herman Cain?

No. And he's black.

Why not? He would have made a fine president. 3/4-4/5 as good as Trump is. Why would you not vote for a black man for president that would be a very good one?

I was all kindsa ready until the Democrats kneecapped his campaign, and we all know what happened.

Cain sucked. His policies were bunk.

You voted for a white man who had 19 women accusing him of sexual assault but you blame democrats for Cain quitting. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Bullshit you stupid racist shill fuck!

What "19 women accused" what? You break the stupid mold at times.

Donald Trump, an American businessman and current President of the United States, has been accused of sexual assault and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 19 women since the 1980s.

Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia
Here are all the times Donald Trump has been accused of sexual assault
These are the women who have accused Trump of groping or ogling them
The full list of women who have accused Donald Trump of sexual harassment
The 19 Women Who Accused President Trump of Sexual Misconduct - The Atlantic

Now just be quiet Maid Marion.

ISSSS NOTTT.

No. And he's black.

Why not? He would have made a fine president. 3/4-4/5 as good as Trump is. Why would you not vote for a black man for president that would be a very good one?

I was all kindsa ready until the Democrats kneecapped his campaign, and we all know what happened.

You voted for a white man who had 19 women accusing him of sexual assault but you blame democrats for Cain quitting. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Bullshit you stupid racist shill fuck!

What "19 women accused" what? You break the stupid mold at times.

Donald Trump, an American businessman and current President of the United States, has been accused of sexual assault and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 19 women since the 1980s.

Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia
Here are all the times Donald Trump has been accused of sexual assault
These are the women who have accused Trump of groping or ogling them
The full list of women who have accused Donald Trump of sexual harassment
The 19 Women Who Accused President Trump of Sexual Misconduct - The Atlantic

Now just be quiet Maid Marion.

Last I heard in the US, faggot: It's innocent until proven guilty.

I find it weird how you'll bash Trump, but bash Cain even harder.

Both want to do good for everybody. Let me get this straight: You want a bad leader for America, why?

Why would you want a racist leftist leader for America vs. a man who would do good for blacks and all Americans? That boggles my mind, sorry.

A black person was elected president and picked an all black or majority black cabinet with one white cabinet member?
I assume his presidency would have a below average performance.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Unabashed PRO BLACK minded IM2 asked, "What would happen if?.....A black person was elected president and picked an all black or majority black cabinet with one white cabinet member?"

This would depend on the character and nature of the black American elected POTUS.

In my sincere opinion, if a PRO BLACK minded American was elected POTUS and appointed mostly PRO BLACK cabinet members, our successful, accomplished black Americans friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent would most likely be ATTACKED, denigrated, shamed, intimidated harasssed and HATEFULLY demeaned as C^^NS, SELL-OUTS & UNCLE TOMS.

However, if a reasonably well adjusted, caring, RESPONSIBLE black American was elected POTUS, I'm fairly certain he or she would also be ATTACKED, denigrated, shamed, intimidated, harassed and HATEFULLY demeaned as a C^^N, SELL-OUT & UNCLE TOM by a LARGE population of apparent illogical thinking PRO BLACK minded Americans willing to IGNORE why former President Obama's friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate black American girls, women and MOTHERS as less than human "B*tches or HOES THOTS and RATCHET females" undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

Sadly, Americans have already elected a PRO BLACK minded president who in my opinion promoted an UNHEALTHY image of black Americans, particularly black American teen boys and men, as VIOLENT, female HATING citizens LARGELY lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful, as well as less fortunate neighbors.

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Dr. Shonna Etienne.jpg

larry elder coon tom.jpg

OBAMA PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

A black person was elected president and picked an all black or majority black cabinet with one white cabinet member?

Considering African Americans make up about 17 percent or so of population? it would seem a little strange.
thats about it.

Wrong. You would still be a racist loser.
And will be until the day you stop breathing unless divine intervention occurs.

No, that's you.

ISSSS NOTTT.

No. And he's black.

True.

As the Trump debacle has demonstrated, private businessmen with no experience or background concerning the law, governance, and public policy makes for a poor president and a failed presidency.

If it was a black that wasn't a card carrying commie that suffers from perpetual victim-hood such as like yourself? You would still bitch, moan, gripe and complain while accusing them of being "Uncle Toms" or house n-ggers.

The"White House" would get the "Rosewood " treatment...up close and personal.

And the presidents severed head would reside on a stick which would be placed on the front lawn.

As the Trump debacle has demonstrated, private businessmen with no experience or background concerning the law, governance, and public policy makes for a poor president and a failed presidency.

Hello, CCJ. I believe this needs to occur pronto...

Kendrick Lamar, Barack Obama, Donald Trump, IMPEACH.jpg

Do you agree?

Peace.

The WH would get the Black Wall Street treatment. Some white people would claim the apocalypse was here and would commit suicide.
The WH would get the Black Wall Street treatment. Some white people would claim the apocalypse was here and would commit suicide.

Dead Klansmen would dig their way out of their graves and storm the White House

Forum List

Back