What would happen if?.....

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
A black person was elected president and picked an all black or majority black cabinet with one white cabinet member?

A black person was elected president and picked an all black or majority black cabinet with one white cabinet member?
They would hang effigies of the people like they did during Oblama's time.

True. And the violence would be off the charts.
Then they will have to call themselves leftist cause they claim they are the only violent haters..

I was ready to vote for Herman Cain, how about you?

1USMBomanbadedited-3.jpg

The servers here would melt down as republican heads suddenly exploded nation wide.

You would still be a racist loser.

No, that's you.

Wrong. You would still be a racist loser.
And will be until the day you stop breathing unless divine intervention occurs.

No, that's you.

ISSSS NOTTT.

Q: Would you have voted for Herman Cain?

No. And he's black.

Why not? He would have made a fine president. 3/4-4/5 as good as Trump is. Why would you not vote for a black man for president that would be a very good one? He definitely would have represented black people in America's interests moreso than Trump does. Why would you not vote for him?

I was all kindsa ready until the Democrats kneecapped his campaign, and we all know what happened. They sent him pictures of his grandkids at elementary school, because that's exactly the kind of shitbags that they are.

He capitulated, and I don't blame him.

I woulda killed the motherfuckers and gone to prison, but that's just me.

He preserved his family, an honorable thing for a Patriarch to do.

No, that's you.

No, that's you.

ISSSS NOTTT.

No. And he's black.

Why not? He would have made a fine president. 3/4-4/5 as good as Trump is. Why would you not vote for a black man for president that would be a very good one?

I was all kindsa ready until the Democrats kneecapped his campaign, and we all know what happened.

Cain sucked. His policies were bunk.

You voted for a white man who had 19 women accusing him of sexual assault but you blame democrats for Cain quitting. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Would the white guy would eventually get rhytum......?

~S~

Good one sparky! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Well as an aside, i'm in a band that does this acapella tune that requires this synchronous hand clap /foot stomp deal

So we're on stage in a college town, and i couldn't do it , our guitarists comes over and takes my hands in his in attempt to 'show me'.....:114:this was live on stage....guess which faction in the crowd lost it....we actually worked it into the gig being the insatable hams we are.....(we're just not proud):10:

But to your OP, can you imagine the 'only white guy' parodies? OMG, SNL would have a field day!

~S~

No, that's you.

ISSSS NOTTT.

No. And he's black.

Why not? He would have made a fine president. 3/4-4/5 as good as Trump is. Why would you not vote for a black man for president that would be a very good one?

I was all kindsa ready until the Democrats kneecapped his campaign, and we all know what happened.

Cain sucked. His policies were bunk.

You voted for a white man who had 19 women accusing him of sexual assault but you blame democrats for Cain quitting. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Bullshit you stupid racist shill fuck!

What "19 women accused" what? You break the stupid mold at times.

Forum List

Back