What would happen if the USA pulled out of the Middle East and cut ties with Israel ?

This thread has gotten way off topic but I don't see Israel giving up their sovereignty. Nor should they.
No ones asking them to do that.

What they're asking, is for them to respect the Palestinian sovereignty.
You mean that Palestinian state that doesn't exist?

not really----they're asking for them to respect the sovereignty of the arabist imperialists over the entire middle east and beyond. Try to keep in mind-----It was a bit over 75 years ago that ADOLF ABU ALI ----screamed "DEUTSCHLAND UBBER ALLES" and ----something like a bit over 50 years ago that Nikita Kruschev screamed in the UN----"YOUR GRANDCHILDREN WILL GROW UP UNDER COMMUNISM" -----and just the past year that MAHMOUD AHMADINEJAD screamed at the UN "ISLAM IS THE RELIGION FOR THE WHOLE WORLD

We can all bet that your formulations will be correct in 50-60 years...can you offer any real evidence? I believe Pakistani missiles have a range of 1300 miles today...Israel is 1500 miles away...the only secure way is a peace that protects all parties with trade.

Even if they are capable, in this scenario (would that it was in reality) the USA would not be involved. Israel can take care of itself, or not.

Israel has to accept a two state solutiion sharing Jerusalem. It should do so willingly and trade with its neighbors...it cannot sustain itself on a constant war-footing for eons...If she accepts a peace she must also reach out with trade to help prosper her former adversaries. This is a huge undertaking, but the benefits would be friendship for a long-suffering ME.

Israel's tiny population can not control the events of a quarter of humanity with guns, USA or no USA.

Islam and Judaism are not incompatible minus the politics.

A two state solution no longer possible since Hamas is here to stay and their core value is to conquest of Israel. A one state solution was never possible. Imo, there is nothing to negotiate but continuing political autonomy for the Palestinian Arabs in the West Bank and improvements in their quality of life. Gaza will continue to be a very sad story and there are no realistic prospects for much improvement there.

What would happen if the USA pulled out of the Middle East and cut ties with Israel ?

We wouldn't here about any of that shit on CNN. No wait, that's already happening. So my guess would be, not much. Israel doesn't want to make a deal.

Forum List

Back