What would happen if the USA pulled out of the Middle East and cut ties with Israel ?

I think we should stop foreign aid to all countries.

Do you think the USA would not be such a huge target for terrorism if we took the path I outlined in the op? The nations that don't sufffer from a terrorism problem are generally the ones that stay in their borders and don't constantly interfere with other nations. It would make this disappear:

iran-us-bases-2.jpg
Didn't Don Corleone say something about keeping your friends close and your enemies closer? Politics and diplomacy are at work here.

Do you think the USA would not be such a huge target for terrorism if we took the path I outlined in the op? The nations that don't sufffer from a terrorism problem are generally the ones that stay in their borders and don't constantly interfere with other nations. It would make this disappear:

iran-us-bases-2.jpg
Didn't Don Corleone say something about keeping your friends close and your enemies closer? Politics and diplomacy are at work here.

It'd be interesting to see you defend Iran placing military bases along the Canadian and Mexican borders as politics and diplomacy.

iran-us-bases-2.jpg

It'd be interesting to see you defend Iran placing military bases along the Canadian and Mexican borders as politics and diplomacy.
I was talking about our bases. Iran would suffer the same embarassment as Russia in 1962 Cuba.

Like we should. I mean every troop, boat, and plane out of every country. Cut all foreign aid to all countries. Cut all military loyalties to all countries. Everyone is 100% on their own as far as the USA is concerned.

What happens in the Middle East? Israel and Palestine?
just cut ties with israel....very good

keep the rest

give israel's aid billions to the really poor guys in africa or india

cut all military spending and educate you ignorant yanx better

and tax the rich yanx a lot more to help the poor in USA and everywhere and cut your bloated debts

good idea . cut all money... give them all african people ... this is a debt to african people..
Mutual masturbation party?

Like we should. I mean every troop, boat, and plane out of every country. Cut all foreign aid to all countries. Cut all military loyalties to all countries. Everyone is 100% on their own as far as the USA is concerned.

What happens in the Middle East? Israel and Palestine?

Can't care.

The US won't pull out of the middle east until the oil is drained.
Or until we run out of money, like the Soviet Union.

There's a huge difference between how we're dealing with the situation vs how the USSR tried it. They went the most expensive route - first by supplying services and arms to puppet regimes, and then bringing in a huge military machine for a long term occupation. On top of that, they didn't have much of a global demand for their goods - other than weapons - and so, couldn't stockpile enough cash to make that work.

Our position so far has been to soften the opposition with short term invasions, and then train the indigenous people to stand up for themselves. As we pull out completely, we throw a few bucks their way to "buy" a stable support base for the long term. This allows us to keep our costs a little lower, and paves the way for setting up global trading partners and other diplomatic benefits.

The USSR wanted to either annex or control the countries it invaded. Our goal in all of that was to string out the USSR, break it's economy, and topple Communism. The US won't pull out of that region for a couple of reasons - one is the strategic positioning we've gained overlooking both Europe and Asia, and the second is to maintain the free flow of oil to the world which keeps the world economy from tanking.

keep the rest

and tax the rich yanx a lot more to help the poor in USA and everywhere and cut your bloated debts

good idea . cut all money... give them all african people ... this is a debt to african people..
Don't you think the rich Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia should help the Africans? After all, it was your Arab Muslim cousins who rounded up these Blacks and sold them to the slave traders. I would imagine that FckingAmazing closes his eyes to the Muslims who are currently killing the Christians in Nigeria. What does he really care about the Africans? Probably nothing at all.
hossy

i would take some persuadin that you actually care about africans either

jews and israel are up to their eyes in deadliest diamond trades, ghastly slave like mines and all sorts in darkest africa right now

israel trained the worst thugs of africa's worst ever dictators, too

includin aparteid south africa and its proxy wars

but do please try.and convince us....................I'm open

Last edited:
The US won't pull out of the middle east until the oil is drained.
Or until we run out of money, like the Soviet Union.

There's a huge difference between how we're dealing with the situation vs how the USSR tried it. They went the most expensive route - first by supplying services and arms to puppet regimes, and then bringing in a huge military machine for a long term occupation. On top of that, they didn't have much of a global demand for their goods - other than weapons - and so, couldn't stockpile enough cash to make that work.

Our position so far has been to soften the opposition with short term invasions, and then train the indigenous people to stand up for themselves. As we pull out completely, we throw a few bucks their way to "buy" a stable support base for the long term. This allows us to keep our costs a little lower, and paves the way for setting up global trading partners and other diplomatic benefits.

The USSR wanted to either annex or control the countries it invaded. Our goal in all of that was to string out the USSR, break it's economy, and topple Communism. The US won't pull out of that region for a couple of reasons - one is the strategic positioning we've gained overlooking both Europe and Asia, and the second is to maintain the free flow of oil to the world which keeps the world economy from tanking.
the 3rd reason is AIPAC and the israel lobby in congress

totally against any REAL USA interests

iran-us-bases-2.jpg

As soon as we said that Israel was our ally, that particular option came right off the table. And you're wrong about terrorist attacks. They happen all over the world - targeting us, Jews, non-Muslims. The reason is that the fundamentalist crazies are intent on founding a Caliphate on a world-sized platform. They don't have enough arms and troops to force the issue directly, so they rely on surgical strikes from small groups to instill fear and division in governments who don't have the resources to detect and deter them. And they are as relentlessly patient as they need to be.

keep the rest

Mutual masturbation party?
how dare you!

he's tryin to jerk off with me but I aint playing

no way

Don't you think the rich Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia should help the Africans? After all, it was your Arab Muslim cousins who rounded up these Blacks and sold them to the slave traders. I would imagine that FckingAmazing closes his eyes to the Muslims who are currently killing the Christians in Nigeria. What does he really care about the Africans? Probably nothing at all.
hossy

i would take some persuadin that you actually care about africans either

jews and israel are up to their eyes in deadliest diamond trades, ghastly slave like mines and all sorts in darkest africa right now

israel trained the worst thugs of africa's worst ever dictators, too

includin aparteid south africa and its proxy wars

but do please try.and convince us....................I'm open

No, you're not. You're a one-trick pony. :D

America currently imports somewhere around 17% of ME oil...Our strategic interests have been waning steadily...the only reason we are still here is because of the Empire Builders who got us into the so called World Economy...the World Economy which relies on American Military Power to protect the oil routes for Europe and the rest of America's client states....

We should help develop S. America and get out of the old world's constant war-fare.

America is slowly leaving the ME when the oil runs out in our life-time...Israel's nukes are a powerful deterrent but it can't protect her in the long-run unless she makes peace before America leaves.

When the oil runs out and the US leaves, which Arab/Muslim countries will be able to afford a war with Israel?

Pakistan, nuclear Iran, and god knows how many others...Armament Parrity is the engine that drives international relations.

Not these and no others. Pakistan has no capacity to attack Israel - they may throw curses but they lack missiles that can reach Israeli targets. After the oil runs out, Iran will not be able to afford a war with any developed country. If they did have nuclear weapons when the oil ran out, they'd be more likely to use them as a terror threat against their own increasingly impoverished and no doubt rebellious population than against Israel. Once the oil runs out and US military aid to Egypt ends, the Israeli economy will actually allow the IDF to increase its margin of superiority over potential enemies even without any US military aid.

When the oil runs out and the US leaves, which Arab/Muslim countries will be able to afford a war with Israel?

Pakistan, nuclear Iran, and god knows how many others...Armament Parrity is the engine that drives international relations.

Not these and no others. Pakistan has no capacity to attack Israel - they may throw curses but they lack missiles that can reach Israeli targets. After the oil runs out, Iran will not be able to afford a war with any developed country. If they did have nuclear weapons when the oil ran out, they'd be more likely to use them as a terror threat against their own increasingly impoverished and no doubt rebellious population than against Israel. Once the oil runs out and US military aid to Egypt ends, the Israeli economy will actually allow the IDF to increase its margin of superiority over potential enemies even without any US military aid.

We can all bet that your formulations will be correct in 50-60 years...can you offer any real evidence? I believe Pakistani missiles have a range of 1300 miles today...Israel is 1500 miles away...the only secure way is a peace that protects all parties with trade.

We can all bet that your formulations will be correct in 50-60 years...can you offer any real evidence? I believe Pakistani missiles have a range of 1300 miles today...Israel is 1500 miles away...the only secure way is a peace that protects all parties with trade.

Even if they are capable, in this scenario (would that it was in reality) the USA would not be involved. Israel can take care of itself, or not.

No one can offer evidence about what will happen in 50 or sixty years, but when the oil runs out and US aid ends, all the indications are that all of Israel's likely adversaries will become increasingly impoverished and for that reason progressively weaker while the Israeli economy will remain strong, allowing Israel to gain increasing military superiority over all likely adversaries.

Certainly trade relations with Arab/Muslim countries would be desirable and Israel has been eager to establish them for a long time.

Even if they are capable, in this scenario (would that it was in reality) the USA would not be involved. Israel can take care of itself, or not.

Israel has to accept a two state solutiion sharing Jerusalem. It should do so willingly and trade with its neighbors...it cannot sustain itself on a constant war-footing for eons...If she accepts a peace she must also reach out with trade to help prosper her former adversaries. This is a huge undertaking, but the benefits would be friendship for a long-suffering ME.

Israel's tiny population can not control the events of a quarter of humanity with guns, USA or no USA.

Islam and Judaism are not incompatible minus the politics.

This thread has gotten way off topic but I don't see Israel giving up their sovereignty. Nor should they.

Forum List

Back