What would happen if the USA pulled out of the Middle East and cut ties with Israel ?

LibertyLemming

VIP Member
Oct 31, 2012
USA
Like we should. I mean every troop, boat, and plane out of every country. Cut all foreign aid to all countries. Cut all military loyalties to all countries. Everyone is 100% on their own as far as the USA is concerned.

What happens in the Middle East? Israel and Palestine?

Like we should. I mean every troop, boat, and plane out of every country. Cut all foreign aid to all countries. Cut all military loyalties to all countries. Everyone is 100% on their own as far as the USA is concerned.

just cut ties with israel....very good

keep the rest

give israel's aid billions to the really poor guys in africa or india

cut all military spending and educate you ignorant yanx better

and tax the rich yanx a lot more to help the poor in USA and everywhere and cut your bloated debts

If we did that, it would probably slow down Israeli aggression towards their neighbors.

Other than that, nothing. Israel is the big dog on the block in that part of the world.

Like we should. I mean every troop, boat, and plane out of every country. Cut all foreign aid to all countries. Cut all military loyalties to all countries. Everyone is 100% on their own as far as the USA is concerned. What happens in the Middle East? Israel and Palestine?
Egypt (mainly) will lose it's $2 bln./year donation and gain all the consequences thereof, naturally.

Last edited:

keep the rest

and tax the rich yanx a lot more to help the poor in USA and everywhere and cut your bloated debts

good idea . cut all money... give them all african people ... this is a debt to african people..

The same thing that happened in 1967 when the US had virtually no ties with Israel------the pigs attacked and the Israelis fought them off. I am amused at the JOY of the islamo nazi pigs who are under the delusion that OBAMA will throw Israel under the bus -------the fact is -----IF HE DOES------we will see the SAME phenomenon that have been galvinized to terrorism by the develpement of a nuclear bomb in Pakistan-----more mumbais and more ass lickers of the rapist pig attempting to blow up Time's Square etc etc More of the filth that islamo nazi pigs love------and some of it is bound to be successful ---------it is a matter of CHANCE-------when sows like sherri have to face the fact of nail bomb murdered children in the gutters of the USA------she will have revealed the nature of the "jesus" in whose face she spits

The same thing that happened in 1967 when the US had virtually no ties with Israel------the pigs attacked and the Israelis fought them off. I am amused at the JOY of the islamo nazi pigs who are under the delusion that OBAMA will throw Israel under the bus -------the fact is -----IF HE DOES------we will see the SAME phenomenon that have been galvinized to terrorism by the develpement of a nuclear bomb in Pakistan-----more mumbais and more ass lickers of the rapist pig attempting to blow up Time's Square etc etc More of the filth that islamo nazi pigs love------and some of it is bound to be successful ---------it is a matter of CHANCE-------when sows like sherri have to face the fact of nail bomb murdered children in the gutters of the USA------she will have revealed the nature of the "jesus" in whose face she spits

Wow... love those guys, huh?

You're right. Cutting aid to the ME right now would allow thousands of bin Ladens heading off in all directions to jump start the building of the world caliphate. It's cash that keeps Pakistan's nuclear scientists from giving Iran the head start at becoming another nuclear power. It's cash that deflects some of those countries from becoming the new Afghanistan al-Qaeda training ground.

Cutting aid would be tantamount to asking for every building over 5 stories in this country to be targeted - and then sitting back to watch while hundreds of organized groups do it. And maybe not just THIS country.

Richard Clarke's "Against All Enemies" is $10.99 in paperback and Nook. I'd recommend giving that one a serious read.

The same thing that happened in 1967 when the US had virtually no ties with Israel------the pigs attacked and the Israelis fought them off.
That's right. So it's pretty ridiculous to claim that someone who doesn't even have an army, can "wipe Israel out" or "push them into the sea". Even country's that did have an army, got their ass whipped in just 8 days. So you (and everyone else) can shitcan this whole "they want to destroy Israel" mantra, because no one has the capability to do it. Israel proved that in the '67 war.

The US won't pull out of the middle east until the oil is drained.

America currently imports somewhere around 17% of ME oil...Our strategic interests have been waning steadily...the only reason we are still here is because of the Empire Builders who got us into the so called World Economy...the World Economy which relies on American Military Power to protect the oil routes for Europe and the rest of America's client states....

We should help develop S. America and get out of the old world's constant war-fare.

America is slowly leaving the ME when the oil runs out in our life-time...Israel's nukes are a powerful deterrent but it can't protect her in the long-run unless she makes peace before America leaves.

America currently imports somewhere around 17% of ME oil...Our strategic interests have been waning steadily...the only reason we are still here is because of the Empire Builders who got us into the so called World Economy...the World Economy which relies on American Military Power to protect the oil routes for Europe and the rest of America's client states....

We should help develop S. America and get out of the old world's constant war-fare.

America is slowly leaving the ME when the oil runs out in our life-time...Israel's nukes are a powerful deterrent but it can't protect her in the long-run unless she makes peace before America leaves.

When the oil runs out and the US leaves, which Arab/Muslim countries will be able to afford a war with Israel?

When the oil runs out and the US leaves, which Arab/Muslim countries will be able to afford a war with Israel?

Pakistan, nuclear Iran, and god knows how many others...Armament Parrity is the engine that drives international relations.

keep the rest

good idea . cut all money... give them all african people ... this is a debt to african people..
Don't you think the rich Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia should help the Africans? After all, it was your Arab Muslim cousins who rounded up these Blacks and sold them to the slave traders. I would imagine that FckingAmazing closes his eyes to the Muslims who are currently killing the Christians in Nigeria. What does he really care about the Africans? Probably nothing at all.

I think we should stop foreign aid to all countries.

Do you think the USA would not be such a huge target for terrorism if we took the path I outlined in the op? The nations that don't sufffer from a terrorism problem are generally the ones that stay in their borders and don't constantly interfere with other nations. It would make this disappear:

iran-us-bases-2.jpg

Forum List

Back