What would a Tea Bastard Party led U.S. look like?

I think a government manned by tea bastards would be a hell of a lot more functional and successful than a government manned by lib bastards.

And the 1964 Civil Rights Act would be repealed...
Leftist historical revision is always amusing. Next, tell us the one about how Reagan had nothing to do with the collapse of the Soviet Union. That one always makes me chuckle! :lol:

You guys desperately want the TEA party to be racist...but it's not.

Neither you nor the Tea Baggers has shown any evidence that the Tea Baggers are all inclusive Americans that care about all Americans, they've shown their stupidity and not knowing economics and show only marginal knowledge of fiscal conservativism, common states that a country cannot have less government and lower taxes when big businesses and taxes cuts for the rich produce wider wealth disparity, economic crisis and a recession, trying the remedy the situation by doing the same damn things that got the country there in the first places isn't going to help so rather than takes the hard left to get things back on track correctly the Tea Baggers want what they think is an easy fix.

Who cares? You have a problem with simple facts anyway. What's the point of trying to prove things to you when your innate dishonesty will never allow you to acknowledge the truth?

Who cares? You have a problem with simple facts anyway. What's the point of trying to prove things to you when your innate dishonesty will never allow you to acknowledge the truth?

Show me to be dishonest or shut the hell up, I'm not the average Negro that gets easily hoodwinked and tricked, advocating less and less government in times when big businesses are corrupt and doing damage to the economy is not the answer, giving them more tax cuts is not the answer , they need to be held accountable and responsible.

Oh, we know plenty conservatives. We are not talking about conservatives. We are talking about the Tea Party, the ultra right. Soon, political rallies will be visited by some from the ultra right, packing sidearms, trying to intimidate as many people as possible.

STOPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're KILLING me here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Show me to be dishonest or shut the hell up, I'm not the average Negro that gets easily hoodwinked and tricked, advocating less and less government in times when big businesses are corrupt and doing damage to the economy is not the answer, giving them more tax cuts is not the answer , they need to be held accountable and responsible.

You're a lying fucking asshole. You lie in this post as in most others. Here you are putting forth the lie that the average Negro is easily hoodwinked and tricked.

I think you're probably lying about being black. I honestly believe you might be a fucking skinhead trying to make people hate blacks because you're (allegedly) one.

You're a lying fucking asshole. You lie in this post as in most others. Here you are putting forth the lie that the average Negro is easily hoodwinked and tricked.

I think you're probably lying about being black. I honestly believe you might be a fucking skinhead trying to make people hate blacks because you're (allegedly) one.

Yes, Negroes are easily hoodwinked and tricked, not black people, and I am not a skinhead, I'm just the type of black man you love to hate because I'm not easily hoodwinked and tricked. Shut the hell up and try to stick to discussing facts, a Tea Bagger led country is not what this country needs.

Yes, Negroes are easily hoodwinked and tricked, not black people, and I am not a skinhead, I'm just the type of black man you love to hate because I'm not easily hoodwinked and tricked. Shut the hell up and try to stick to discussing facts, a Tea Bagger led country is not what this country needs.

You're a fucking joke. Believe me, I don't hate you because you're smart. Not even close.

You're a fucking joke. Believe me, I don't hate you because you're smart. Not even close.

How funny, the most delusional poster from the evangelical fundamentalist right using foul language and getting frustrated, I must be right, you haven't made one response to what I said about the Tea Baggers and the way they govern.

sigh.. making arguments that are nothing but insults is totally pointless, bass.. you're doing nothing but hurting your own position and coming off as stupid.

Forum List

Back