What won't you let in your house?

Would you let her in your house Pale?

portia1.jpg

You sure that's a her, and not a modified him? :eusa_eh: Doesn't look right to me.

Yeah,she looks like a big ole' tranny to me!

portia1.jpg

portia-de-rossi-1.jpg
Is this the "her" you were asking about EZ? Well, if she was a clam diving lezbo, no. If she was a man loving normal female, you bet.

Now if that's a GUY... I think I'm going to throw up.

Last edited:
Had this discussion with family members while on vacation...what foods or other items did your parents have in the house when you were a kid that you would NEVER allow in yours today.

My list:

Miracle Whip
Instant Coffee
Marshmallow Fluff
Tang
Velvetta
Margarine
Ovaltine.

Anyone else?

Spiders
Raw sewage
tha malcontent

You sure that's a her, and not a modified him? :eusa_eh: Doesn't look right to me.

Yeah,she looks like a big ole' tranny to me!

portia1.jpg

portia-de-rossi-1.jpg
Is this the "her" you were asking about EZ? Well, if she was a clam diving lezbo, no. If she was a man loving normal female, you bet.

Now if that's a GUY... I think I'm going to throw up.

See, you and Dis CAN agree on something!

She's 100% woman kids.

Had this discussion with family members while on vacation...what foods or other items did your parents have in the house when you were a kid that you would NEVER allow in yours today.

My list:

Miracle Whip
Instant Coffee
Marshmallow Fluff
Tang
Velvetta
Margarine
Ovaltine.

Anyone else?

Bolding part of my question for all those people whose parents are REALLY starting to scare me. :eek:

My list:

Miracle Whip
Instant Coffee
Marshmallow Fluff
Tang
Velvetta
Margarine
Ovaltine.

Anyone else?

Bolding part of my question for all those people whose parents are REALLY starting to scare me. :eek:

Pffffft! Fuck your OP, all we read was the title of your thread! That's all that matters. LOL

My list:

Miracle Whip
Instant Coffee
Marshmallow Fluff
Tang
Velvetta
Margarine
Ovaltine.

Anyone else?

Pffffft! Fuck your OP, all we read was the title of your thread! That's all that matters. LOL

That's your story and you're sticking to it, eh? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

I like brussel sprouts.
I won't allow meatloaf either.

I used to like meatloaf until I was pregnant w/my second. I couldn't eat beef, particularly hamburger, while I was pregnant, it just turned my stomach. Went to dinner at my mom's and she had meatloaf. I ate it and promptly threw it up. To this day I can hardly stomach it. I make it once in a blue moon for the family but I have to be starving to eat any of it and even then . . . I don't like it.

My list:

Miracle Whip
Instant Coffee
Marshmallow Fluff
Tang
Velvetta
Margarine
Ovaltine.

Anyone else?

I love Tang ... and margarine.

For food stuffs: Anything "instant" or "fat free" ... if it comes near me I have an allergic reaction and violently beat the hell out of the person holding it. :razz:

Others: Preachers of any sort. In my home, I am the preacher, anyone else wants to preach their crap they can go to their home. :razz:

Forum List

Back