What won't you let in your house?

music from the band 311, drug dogs, incense, cats..

It figures that you would be afraid of cats.:lol::lol::lol:And you let Guns and Roses in your home, Bruce Springsteen too?:lol::lol::lol:

im allergic to cats, fuckknuckle. I assure you, your taste in music is probably as retarded as your choice of computing hardware. go run along and enjoy your dora the explorer soundtrack.

child molesters
psychopathic serial killers
arsonists
homicidal maniacs
suicide bombers
and twinkies.... twinkies are evil... together with cockroaches they will be the only things that survive the nuclear holocaust.

geh...

child molesters
arsonists
homicidal maniacs
suicide bombers
and twinkies.... twinkies are evil... together with cockroaches they will be the only things that survive the nuclear holocaust.

geh...

The problem is that only the Twinkies and perhaps the suicide bombers can be easily spotted. The rest could sneak in and you wouldn't even know it.

child molesters
arsonists
homicidal maniacs
suicide bombers

geh...

The problem is that only the Twinkies and perhaps the suicide bombers can be easily spotted. The rest could sneak in and you wouldn't even know it.

Yeah, that might be a problem... Yet I hope that none of my friends are any of the above - including twinkies :lol:

any mayo other than duke's....miracle whip is a fake soy thing....

low fat milk

marginerine

white bread

people who dont appreciate my animals

lard

king syrup

chewing gum

men with no shirts

incense....i have lampe berger

frebreeze

ben & jerrys ice cream

snapple