What will you do if he doesnt win?

He being, whoever you are rooting for. Will anything change in your life? Will it have any real effect on you? Will you avoid the boards for awhile? It seems both sides are supremely confident, so i except a decent amount of crowing from whoever wins.

With the exception of 2000, something I wish I could take back, nobody I voted for has won a presidential election since 1984 (and no, I have never voted for a Democrat for potus) so it will not upset me in the least. I am used to the sheep making the non choice between the two empty suits.
TwoCheeks.jpg

I predict an Obama win, 52/48.

Gary Johnson is polling at 4.5% I say he takes at least 7% of the vote...

Oh and what happens? I laugh at whoever loses...I don't like either one of the corporate whores and don't really care who wins although I prefer Willard lose since we can then have Republicans and Democrats running in 2016.Plus Obama is doing a great job of destroying the country I want him to finish the job so we can begin anew.

Aside from the end of Silly Season, I'm looking forward to reading the posts of those here who have doing victory laps for the last few weeks, as they try to spin their loss.

:rock:

I remember when the demtards tried to spin Gov. Walker's win in the recall election as a great day for democrats everywhere. That was some funny shit. :lol:

He being, whoever you are rooting for. Will anything change in your life? Will it have any real effect on you? Will you avoid the boards for awhile? It seems both sides are supremely confident, so i except a decent amount of crowing from whoever wins.

I will do the same as I did four years ago go to work and live my life no I won't avoid the boards since I'm not guaranteeing a victory given the RCP poll now has the race as a tie.

IMO, most of the rightwingers will either commit suicide or start gunning down random people.

The lefties will merely regroup.

Ravi is clearly out of her mind. She probably needs more room to be a complete idiot.

No right-wingers will commit suicide if The ONE wins re-election. And of course, since they aren't idiot libs, they will not go gunning anybody down, either.

On the other hand, since libs are libs and thus governed by random emotionalism, if and when Romney defeats the idiot in chief, they will wail and cry and mourn for a period of time.

Then they will indeed regroup and do every thing they bitch about the conservatives doing.

IMO, most of the rightwingers will either commit suicide or start gunning down random people.

Ravi is clearly out of her mind. She probably needs more room to be a complete idiot.

No right-wingers will commit suicide if The ONE wins re-election. And of course, since they aren't idiot libs, they will not go gunning anybody down, either.

On the other hand, since libs are libs and thus governed by random emotionalism, if and when Romney defeats the idiot in chief, they will wail and cry and mourn for a period of time.

Then they will indeed regroup and do every thing they bitch about the conservatives doing.

^This one made a bet so he could slink off after the election and not be laughed at.

I know my guy isn't going to win. It's not even a possibility, so my life will go on as always.

^This one made a bet so he could slink off after the election and not be laughed at.

^ that shit is too cowardly to put up or shut up.

IF Mitt wins i would be worried about my student loans and about being kicked off my parents healthcare and about mitt starting a war with Iran.

If Romney and the Republicans win, I will have to worry whether or not I will be able to keep my health insurance, or if I will be dumped by the insurance companies again due to my pre-existing condition. When I moved out of state, I could not find an insurance company to offer me insurance. Now I have it again, thanks to the ACA. But the Republicans want to dismantle that, and I doubt they will have any plan of their own.

From one pre-existing condition person to another, why do you think a company should be forced to provide you with something that loses them money? An all you can eat buffett comes with limits. It doesn't entitle you to come every day for a week and eat all you want. It doesn't entitle you to feed your whole family off of your plate. People have lost sight of what "insurance" is. Insurance was never designed to provide for every sniffle and sneeze. It was designed to help pay for serious and unexpected things like an operation. Everyone pays into a pool with their premium and when a need arises, you can draw from that pool to cover the high cost of an unexpected illness. That came with limitations because one chronically ill person can drain the pool of money. The only way to solve that issue is limitations on who can join the pool, how much gets paid out over a lifetime or ever increasing premiums. Why should a car insurance company provide insurance coverage to a person who has had 15 wrecks and 25 tickets? They will lose money on him because he is a high risk. Insurance companies are for profit companies. Endlessly paying out high dollar claims on someone isn't a way to stay in business. Obamacare will end up costing more and driving prices up. Five years from now.....EVERYONE will be bitching about the state of healthcare. You can take that to the bank.

Tea Party Samurai (aka Berretta) and I have a bet that the loser leaves until the new year. So you won't be seeing TPS around for about 2 months.

IF Mitt wins i would be worried about my student loans and about being kicked off my parents healthcare and about mitt starting a war with Iran.

Maybe you should grow up and allow your parents to worry about their own Health care, and you worry about yours.

Forum List

Back