What will you do if he doesnt win?

I honestly wouldnt worry about the ACA. I dont think Romney can repeal it even if he gets elected, however if he does, hes promised to enact romneycare and so far everything hes said about makes it sound exactly like the ACA. *shrug*

He is going to give waivers to every state and leave it up to the states weather or not they want it. THE WAY it should have gone in the first place.

If that's his plan, I think it's a terrible idea.

IMO, most of the rightwingers will either commit suicide or start gunning down random people.

The lefties will merely regroup.

Hey nutjob... I guess you should think very hard as to where lefties might fit into that definition of random people... Sick bitch.

IMO, most of the rightwingers will either commit suicide or start gunning down random people.

True. When Lefties lose they may demonstrate & regroup. When Righties lose its the end of the f'n world :eusa_eh: :lol:
I'm not rooting for anyone, because they both suck. At my house, we will probably go on enduring them the way we have for the past 12 years.
true. With the current cash non- guidelines, they're diff sides of the same coin.

If Romney and the Republicans win, I will have to worry whether or not I will be able to keep my health insurance, or if I will be dumped by the insurance companies again due to my pre-existing condition. When I moved out of state, I could not find an insurance company to offer me insurance. Now I have it again, thanks to the ACA. But the Republicans want to dismantle that, and I doubt they will have any plan of their own.

You are a liar.

Hey nutjob... I guess you should think very hard as to where lefties might fit into that definition of random people... Sick bitch.
Hit a little too close to home for you, I see.

You divisive idiots are exactly what is wrong with America.

If Romney wins the left will whine and declare the right cheated
If Obama wins the right will whine and declare the left cheated.

No one will riot, or go on a shooting spree.

Bets? If it's close and Obama loses his claquers in Detroit and other Democrats ghettos will torch the place.

If Romney wins the left will whine and declare the right cheated
If Obama wins the right will whine and declare the left cheated.

No one will riot, or go on a shooting spree.

Bets? If it's close and Obama loses his claquers in Detroit and other Democrats ghettos will torch the place.

The sad part is, I think you actually believe that.

If obama wins, we will continue the march leftward. There will be massive food price increases and shortages. It's starting now. Energy prices will go even higher. Gasoline will become a necessary luxury and obama will say it's your fault because you didn't buy a new car. More companies will leave the country. It won't happen overnight, but it will happen. Greece didn't become Greece overnight. obama will continue his annual raise of the deficit by a trillion dollars a year until China zips the wallet.

What's interesting is that you had no comment about this post, further up the thread:

If Romney wins, I fully expect rioting in the cities and screams of racism

I exposed you for what you are. You're welcome.

He being, whoever you are rooting for. Will anything change in your life? Will it have any real effect on you? Will you avoid the boards for awhile? It seems both sides are supremely confident, so i except a decent amount of crowing from whoever wins.

Regardless of whom wins I think the outcome will be the same. Pay more in local and federal taxes, pay more for health care, and get robbed of SS when i become eligible. But if Romney wins I will feel at least we didn't reward Obama for the division that he has caused throughout the country, and the disaster of the economy.

What's interesting is that you had no comment about this post, further up the thread:

You're right... I didn't see that... But I also didn't see anyone else saying people were going to arbitrarily shoot others in the street. Exposed me for what exactly... A "Party before Country" loon such as yourself?

You're right... I didn't see that... But I also didn't see anyone else saying people were going to arbitrarily shoot others in the street. Exposed me for what exactly... A "Party before Country" loon such as yourself?
A partisan hack.

Forum List

Back