What will you be doing on election noght?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I usually try to take the following day off so I can stay up late to watch the returns. I had a snafu on my next job that was supposed to start Tuesday and it was delayed by a week so I got a week off. I get to troll Chris about walker if he wins now. :)

I think the election in November will be the most exciting one to watch in my lifetime. Sadly if Obama wins I will have to deal with all the crap you libs post. Will be my first election of consequence on a forum.

I usually try to take the following day off so I can stay up late to watch the returns. I had a snafu on my next job that was supposed to start Tuesday and it was delayed by a week so I got a week off. I get to troll Chris about walker if he wins now. :)

I think the election in November will be the most exciting one to watch in my lifetime. Sadly if Obama wins I will have to deal with all the crap you libs post. Will be my first election of consequence on a forum.

Actually I try to not watch. Most of the Time the Talking heads don't know what the Fuck they are talking about anyways. Besides nothing is going to change by me watching the Returns.

:)

• Banned

Actually I try to not watch. Most of the Time the Talking heads don't know what the Fuck they are talking about anyways. Besides nothing is going to change by me watching the Returns.

True enough.

I wish I wouldn't have screwed up my life as a teen. I would love to have had the chance to get into politics on a serious level. Instead I'm stuck here with you all.

Praying for a miracle that someone not beholden to either major party will pull out an upset.

I know... I know... those kind of miracles just don't happen, but we can dream, right?

Immie

you would think that all of america will party like its 1999. here on Fifth Avenue,(about a 5 Block stretch of clubs/restaurants...... you can expect a major party and free drinks till 2am if Romney wins,,,,crowds singing,,,Ding Dong The Bitch Is Dead!! and that Nah Nah Song.

Last edited:
I will be sleeping or dead. I will have submitted my ballot quite a while in advance. Voting for Jon Stewart.

Praying for a miracle that someone not beholden to either major party will pull out an upset.

I know... I know... those kind of miracles just don't happen, but we can dream, right?

Immie

That's a workable solution for the both of us.

Sadly that won't happen till they both drive us straight into the ground. May not be far off.

No matter who wins I hope things get better. It would be great that someone you supported wins and things got better. But all in all I just want America to be a leader again.

I will be sleeping or dead. I will have submitted my ballot quite a while in advance. Voting for Jon Stewart.

Just like a liberal to let the dead vote.

Speaking just for me, I hope you're only sleeping. I tend to enjoy your posts. :)

Immie

Hey now nothing in the constitution says the dead cannot vote.

I would tend to disagree with that seeing as how there are actually regulations about living within the precinct that one votes in. Note: Keyword living.

However, I'm tired and ready for bed, so I'm not going to look for any links this evening. Please don't pass away until I decide to go look for the links in about thirty years. Deal?

Immie

Just like a liberal to let the dead vote.

Speaking just for me, I hope you're only sleeping. I tend to enjoy your posts. :)

Immie

I would tend to disagree with that seeing as how there are actually regulations about living within the precinct that one votes in. Note: Keyword living.

However, I'm tired and ready for bed, so I'm not going to look for any links this evening. Please don't pass away until I decide to go look for the links in about thirty years. Deal?

Immie

Precincts is in the constitution?

sorry cannot even guarantee another 30 days. Definately not 30 years. But I have made it a couple of years beyond my doctors expectations.
:D

Last edited:

Immie

Precincts is in the constitution?

Nope, but you get the drift... voting regulations... you must live within the district... please wait for the links in thirty years. :D

Immie

I'll be mesmarized as always; checking returns, yelling at my friends, and family. ______ is predicted to take _______! I do it every time.

I view the presidential election of 2012 at The Great Toilet Bowl game.
No matter which candidate wins the USA loses.

Last edited:

True enough.

I wish I wouldn't have screwed up my life as a teen. I would love to have had the chance to get into politics on a serious level. Instead I'm stuck here with you all.

I'm sure you've done much better by staying out of that cesspool.

Forum List

Back