What will those who support Romney do when he loses to Obama?

What will you do? select all that apply

• Total voters
This is a serious question to all who support this traitor Romney, for who I find no reason to vote any more then for Obama

What treason did he commit?

did he support and pass an unconstitutional law?

did he foment class warfare?

Waste our tax money on useless shovel ready jobs that he knew would be wasted b/c his advisers told him so.

did he murder an American citizen?

I've asked about the 'treason' thing too. Don't hold your breath waiting for a rational response.... apparently, 'treason' these days is like 'racism', call anyone you disagree with a 'traitor' or a 'racist'... words don't need to be rationalized.

Anyone who seeks to serve the interests of zionists in the middle east, is comitting treason against Americans - you can blame the people for overspending all you want, but it is the GOVERNMENT led by these traitors who got the nation into debt, not the ordinary people.

Hey I implore all my conservative pals on here to make sure to show up in here in election night.........because its gonna be a fucking hoot. I'm going to be rolling out so many salt in the wound Photobucket Classics, its going to be dizzying.......already have about a dozen but I'll be creating silly leading up to election day. Sticking the red hot poker in the eyes of the k00ks.....its going to be laugh central in here.

But thats only after I spend my time in prime time watching these assholes doing some mega-sufferring............spewing hate, but ultimately, sitting there in misery like a big telephone pole has been shoved up their asses!!!!

Summer-TCA-Tour-NBC-Universal-JPEG-4.jpg

Summer-TCA-Tour-NBC-Universal-JPEG-4-1.jpg

msnbc-tca.jpg

Who's that brown haired boy in the middle left of the picture there?

pvsi.net, that is not evidence of anything, is it? Nor germane to the discussion.

If Iran acts out, it will be smacked down.

Are you purposely dense when it comes to this subject? What Romney was pointing out was that if you had government controlled health care insurance and you weren't happy with the service you were receiving then you're pretty much shit out of luck...whereas if you had private health care and were unhappy you could "fire" your insurance company and give your money to someone else who better served you. That isn't an option that only "rich" people have. It's the option that all consumers have in a free market economy. Duh?

Obviously, you've never been in a fight with an insurance company to get service they've deemed "elective". If you have, you wouldn't make ass-poundingly stupid statements like this.

And what do you think is going to happen when the government handles everyone's health care insurance? Instant approval of all claims? Are you really that naive, Joe? You might want to check out the problems that people have getting treatment in countries like Canada and Great Britain when care is rationed. Romney's point is still valid...if you see a problem with a private health care insurance company not honoring service you can take your business elsewhere...good luck with that if it's government controlled and the only game in town!

I wonder why you guys always bring up the UK and Canada (the world's two least well funded SIngle Payer systems.) Why not bring up Japan or Germany? Or France?

Not that it matters. Fact is, those countries all have longer life expectencies and lower infant moratlities rates than we do... so they must be doing something right.

NOw, not saying we should go to a single payer system. I just think it's laughable that you think that an insurance company that pays its fat cat investors 8 figures has your best interest at heart.

Okay, let's play the little game here...

"I like to be able to murder people"

"I like to be able to rape people".

"I like to be able to rob people"

"I like to be able to fire people".

Which one of those statements isn't damned scary? None of them.

Sorry, Romney just told the world who he is...

Let's play a different game. You try and post a logical, rational, reasoned opinion, based on facts instead of fantasy. See if you can do that.

Romney says he likes screwing people over. He's made that pretty clear, by his words and actions. Because he's just a repulsive human being with no human empathy.

Why you refuse to see this is beyond me.

This is a serious question to all who support this traitor Romney, for who I find no reason to vote any more then for Obama

Ron Paul will win the nomination...

Ron Paul will sweep the floor with Obama.

Romney is the lesser of the two evils, however I believe the same leftist retards that would vote for authoritarian Obama, who would otherwise vote for the classical liberal Paul would favor Obama over Romney.

I'm not voting Obama, even if its Romney (which hopefully it's not).

If Paul can get in as the nominee he will embarrass Obama... Paul would beat Obama by a good 25-30 points.

Romney is the lesser of the two evils, however I believe the same leftist retards that would vote for authoritarian Obama, who would otherwise vote for the classical liberal Paul would favor Obama over Romney.

If Paul can get in as the nominee he will embarrass Obama... Paul would beat Obama by a good 25-30 points.

No, nick, he would not beat him at all.

This ignorant "anybody but Obama" attitude is fun for the Obama haters, I guess but its also stubbornly self-harmful. It simply is not in the voter's best interest. And, certainly not in our country's best interest. Its my sincere hope that voter's learned their lesson last year when they blindly and stupidly voted against all incumbents just be be voting against incumbents.

What they got was a bunch of know nothings who fit right in with the do nothings that were already there.

The Republicans want gridlock and that's what they've forced us into. Please don't play into their nasty little game. We really can't afford it.

And why would anyone believe that a consistent loser like Paul could beat President Obama? Weird and wishful thinking.

What will those who support Romney do when he loses to Obama?

Same thing they do now - spread lies about President Obama.

We don't have to lie about Obama. Unfortunately for this nation, he really is that bad.

This from someone who refused to read his accomplishments.

If you don't like the link in my sig, here's another,
What the fuck has Obama done so far?

And, don't worry ... I won't ask you to post a similar list showing Repub's accomplishments because we both know they haven't done anything and I don't want to embarrass you. :eusa_whistle:

Same thing they do now - spread lies about President Obama.

We don't have to lie about Obama. Unfortunately for this nation, he really is that bad.

This from someone who refused to read his accomplishments.

If you don't like the link in my sig, here's another,
What the fuck has Obama done so far?

And, don't worry ... I won't ask you to post a similar list showing Repub's accomplishments because we both know they haven't done anything and I don't want to embarrass you. :eusa_whistle:

As I mentioned before, the last time we disccussed Obama's accomplishments. The problem isnt that he doesn't have any. The problem is his accomplishments screw this nation over rather than making it better.

pvsi.net, that is not evidence of anything, is it? Nor germane to the discussion.

If Iran acts out, it will be smacked down.
First of, I'm not sure what evidence you want to provide me, and second about the smackdown, I think US smackdown days are coming to an end, as soon as the bankers realise that they are too deep in debt to back. the only smackdown you will see then, is that of US leaders by angry mobs.

This is a serious question to all who support this traitor Romney, for who I find no reas25% on to vote any more then for Obama

No, nick, he would not beat him at all.

25% Obama 75% Paul...

I love history and this is history in the making...

Not only that this could be a change - a real change.

If Ron Paul is nominated he will destroy Obama - Paul will win every state.

His election will "show" that the GOP is not hijacked by the Tea Party. He´s good for the GOP establishment.

Romney will lose for sure in november. He´s the most inconsistent presidential candidate in decades.

Forum List

Back