What will Steve Colbert do on Memorial Day?

As I understand Conservatives don't have, and never has had, a sense of humor. But it is not because they are defective it's because the hosts of late night television aren't funny. Conservative = Stuffed Shirt.

trump the swamp director brought the swamp to washington....cohen receiving millions from russians doesn't bother repub traitors at all

As I understand Conservatives don't have, and never has had, a sense of humor. But it is not because they are defective it's because the hosts of late night television aren't funny. Conservative = Stuffed Shirt.
stuffed shirts ?? you are far too kind ,,,,,lying pos supporters of the worst crap ever in our wh ...the moron hannity should be hit in his fat head with a baseball bat

Colbert, that beacon of righteous truth and comedian supreme. Mirth maker and opponent of malefactors . Perhaps he will choke to death on barbequed crow.

Sure we do, perhaps he should learn comedy

OMG learn comedy, his comedy is watching you. Have you the ability to laugh at yourself? :bsflag:

Forum List

Back