R. Giuliani and Bolton at Meks organization

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

Just watch from min 6:45 to where he spits at the Iran agreement

both speaking at a terrorist organization that wants to take over Iran.

On Assignment with Richard Engels on MSNBC.

Just watch from min 6:45 to where he spits at the Iran agreement

both speaking at a terrorist organization that wants to take over Iran.

On Assignment with Richard Engels on MSNBC.

You say this in support of Iran ??

Giuliani is turning out to be both a shameless media whore AND actually doing much more harm to the orange puppet master.

Our last coup of Iran which we put the Shah in power is what they were against, the 1979 revolution was the MEK.

Giuliani is turning out to be both a shameless media whore AND actually doing much more harm to the orange puppet master.

Trump will do whatever to get votes and get himself rich.

What "Iran agreement"? It was an extortion scam that cost the U.S. billions in taxpayer cash and we got nothing for it. Barry Hussein didn't even have the balls to demand the return of the CIA agent captured by Iran.

It was an extortion scam that cost the U.S. billions in taxpayer

This MORON is still repeating the ignorant Hannity mantra that we gave Iran "U.S. billions in taxpayer" dollars.....

The above idiot should ask for help when crossing a street with that caliber of brain cells..

It was an extortion scam that cost the U.S. billions in taxpayer

This MORON is still repeating the ignorant Hannity mantra that we gave Iran "U.S. billions in taxpayer" dollars.....

The above idiot should ask for help when crossing a street with that caliber of brain cells..
I know, I know, so you are saying that the frozen assets already belonged to Iran right ? Barry just gave it back to them under cover of darkness in the form of cash on pallets because the deal was so bad that he knew that Americans wouldn't have wanted the crap to go down in the way that it did right ? I ask this next, how does an enemy state have billions of dollars in assets in our country ? Please explain.

I ask this next, how does an enemy state have billions of dollars in assets in our country ? Please explain.

Before spewing, check your facts.......

It is estimated that Iran had about $120 BILLION frozen.....Of that amount, less than $2 billion were in US banks.....the rest of the money was frozen (under sanctions from the U.N.) in FOREIGN banks.

Last edited:
I ask this next, how does an enemy state have billions of dollars in assets in our country ? Please explain.

Before spewing, check your facts.......

It is estimated that Iran had about $120 BILLION frozen.....Of that amount, less than $2 billion were in US banks.....the rest of the money was frozen (under sanctions from the U.N.) in FOREIGN banks.
Ok, so why was there 2 billion in our banks, and how much did Obama send them on pallets ? Was it 2 billion ?

Ok, so why was there 2 billion in our banks, and how much did Obama send them on pallets ? Was it 2 billion ?

I think that the only solution to your condition is an enema and bed- rest.

I think that the only solution to your condition is an enema and bed- rest.
No answer worth giving eh ?

No questioner worth giving an answer to........
A Trump ass kissers would follow up on your question demanding to know what kind of wood was used in the pallets.

Forum List

Back