What Will Happen in Education

Our education system will be our downfall if we don't act now

I agree completely. This is one area in which I am almost diametrically oppsed to the majority of Conservative views regarding administration and funding.
I'm not a big fan of unions but the way they demonized the teachers was appaling to me. Of all the job for Americans to believe shouldn't pay well, that one seems like it deserves priority.
I don't like Romney's plan for eduction funding or that he is fine with increasing the size of classrooms. I've never met a single teacher who liked big classes.
If there was one place I'd happily throw tons of funding, it would be education. It's a shame our country doesn't have better priorities.

Our education system will be our downfall if we don't act now

I agree completely. This is one area in which I am almost diametrically oppsed to the majority of Conservative views regarding administration and funding.
I'm not a big fan of unions but the way they demonized the teachers was appaling to me. Of all the job for Americans to believe shouldn't pay well, that one seems like it deserves priority.
I don't like Romney's plan for eduction funding or that he is fine with increasing the size of classrooms. I've never met a single teacher who liked big classes.
If there was one place I'd happily throw tons of funding, it would be education. It's a shame our country doesn't have better priorities.

Yea and the reason we dont have better proprieties is because dumbass like you think making kids fatter and stupider is good. So be pissed at yourself retard

Forum List

Back