What Will Happen in Education

Kudos to you. Most people here are great a slinging petty insults or criticizing those who at least have the balls to forward ideas and opinions. You set yourself apart.

Really?? starcrap is the one that started slinging insults after I offered a few comments to his well-worn talking points. Anyone can spout off a bunch of solutions but figuring out how to actually effect change is a different ballgame. yeah, he/she sets him/herself apart for sure. Way apart.

THe problme here is that you are against polcies that make kids smarted . It must be because you are a retard and dont want people with brains around

yeah, I'm the retard.

Do you think that maybe she enjoys that because she enjoys Tennis not because she gets 1st place? I hope she likes playing tennis and isn't doing it just so she can please you or get 1st in a tournament

Typical lefty nonsense. Now we know YOU never succeeded at anything competitive.

When you learn how to spell, you can make demands about quotes, idiot.

To the point, American higher education is by far the best in the world because of competition. Unthinking lefty slobs like you would enervate the greatest area of educational success in America just to advance your political ideology.

Come back when your argument isn't "lower test scores and fatter kids si good"

So now you've gone from false premises to outright lies. Why did you use quotation marks there when you are NOT quoting anything I said? I note as well that you are still functionally illiterate.

Yep you thinking having stupider kids is good means Im illiterate.

Come back when your argument isn't "lower test scores and fatter kids si good"

So now you've gone from false premises to outright lies. Why did you use quotation marks there when you are NOT quoting anything I said? I note as well that you are still functionally illiterate.

Yep you thinking having stupider kids is good means Im illiterate.

Your blatant lies and misrepresentations mean you are an immoral, dishonest person. Your butchering of the English language speaks for itself.

Who said anything about diets? Also its kind of hard for a kid to see a chocolate cake when there are non around.
I find it absurd that you think being healthier is bad because you're already healthy.

What I'm saying is I don't like the government dictating diet. If a kid is 5' tall and weighs 300 pounds, it's NOT the school's fault, it's his parents. I'm not saying a salad shouldn't be offered, I'm saying it shouldn't be madatory. I find it absurd that you blame obesity on everyone but the kid and the parents. I find it equally absurd that you think the government should regulate our bodies. I guess you're for overturning Roe v. Wade, then?
So according to you the government shouldn't dictate the food that they sell at schools. Should the government also not dictate what things the military buys? Are you retarded?
Furthermore providing incentives to heat healthier isn't dictating .
If a kid is overweight and the school offers him unhealthy food and doesn't teach him about being healthy then it is partly the schools fault. Why are you against schools improving the lives of kids? Whats wrong with that?
I find it insane that you think schools feeding kids fattening food means they are not responsible at all for kids being fat.
I also find it absurd that you think the government deciding what food it will sell at schools it runs is them regulating our bodies. Again if you are going to respond respond to what I say dont make up a bunch of bullshit to support your position of making kids stupider and fatter.

[
heres one
Abstinence education does not lead to abstinent behavior | ScienceBlog.com

a second
Teen Pregnancies Highest In States With Abstinence-Only Policies | ThinkProgress

and a third just for kicks
More Than 10% of Young Adults With STDs Claim Abstinence | Healthland | TIME.com

You fail on all three counts here. Again, you project views that are as extreme as yours - but in the opposite direction - onto anyone disagreeing with you. NONE of those studies says that if IN ADDITION to normal sex ed, kids are informed that obviously abstinence is 100% guaranteed, that it has any negative effect at all.
Yes proving you wrong is totally projecting my views to the extreme. Its not my fault you think ignorance is good for sex education
[
Study: Minority students do better under minority teachers - The Washington Post

This is the problem I see something that isn't working and I want to fix it while you sit there and go that is life. I'm not complaining about how life is unfair I'm trying to fix it and make it better. An adequate response to that isn't "life sucks deal with it"
People who work hard get the fruits of their labor? Seriously? Is that why the workers in a car shop who produce everything don't get all the proceeds of their labor?

Boy you sure have a defeatist attitude, don't you? Glad you're not teaching my kid anything. So the guy in the car shop never has a chance at promotion if he excels? Oh wait, in that case you might actually be right because they're all controlled by the UAW. So performance won't do much good unless you're connected to the union rep, eh? Okay. In non-union environments, would you teach your kid "Don't try hard because you'll never get a raise or promotion, no matter what you do!"
Like I said, glad you're not teaching MY kid.
I have a defeatist attitude? You're the one saying "the world sucks so we shouldn't do thigns to improve it".
Again respond to what I say dont make shit up.
When people are rewarded for doing good things they do those things less because they become conditioned do only do them if they get rewards for doing it.
Respond to that dont make up some bullshit about how it means I think people shouldn't be paid for work

[
If your going to disagree at least disagree on the points instead of making up random shit.
Instead of giving your employees a bonus and telling them it is because they increased productivity you should just raise their pay and not tell them why. Because if you do that then they will more likely continue doing things that increase productivity. When you give them a bonus it conditions them not to increase productivity but to get bonuses

Really? I'd say you're full of shlt on that one. I HAVE tried things like that. Guess what happened? They wanted bonuses for performance too! However my employees have stated this verbatim "I'd jump in front of an oncoming bus to get you otta the way, boss. I mean that."
But hey, tell me about this business you own. You started it without any risks of your own money, didn't work hard, gave those who came along later an equal share of all your profits and everything was perfect, I'm sure. Not.
OMG so according to you if people want it it makes it good. So if we use your logic cocaine and meth and murder are all good things
Do you have anything else that is stupid to say?
Do you really want to sit there and argue that reality is not true because you own a business? Is that how stupid you are?

[

Hmmm. So project again. Taking pride in ignorance? Take a look at your sentence above. Forgot how to punctuate, did we? Normally I wouldn't point out such minor pecadilloes but this coming on the heels of a genuine apology to you....

You saying you are proud that you are ignorant of the USSR is you being prideful of your ignorance. Hint if you are going to cry when people point out stupid shit you say then dont say it.

[

You continue to project bullshlt. Guess what? She can be proud that she's gotten a quality education, learned a lot AND distinguished herself, nationally. There is not the mutual exclusivity you imply. But you live in the land of dichotomous extremism. If someone doesn't agree with your view, they MUST have the opposite extreme view. Wrong.

Notice how everything I say is backed by the facts and evidence while everything you say is just an opinion based on nothing. Kind of like when you stated that abstinence education doesn't increase STD rates and then I proved you wrong.
The problem here is that you are a retard who doesn't care if your kid is proud of good things, is happy and willing to learn new things you just care if she is successful mostly because you're a shitty father

[
And now you bring family into it. You call my daughter less prepared and intelligent? Wow. What a low-life bottom-feeder.
FYI, my daughter has already received letters from U Chicago, Berkeley and Stanford. In addition to being National Honor Roll and an Honor Athlete, like me, she has always been a volunteer with the homeless. She has been recognized for this work.
But because i don't agree with you on every possible point, you go to the lowest possible level.
Allow me to retract my earlier apology. Those are generally reserved for people with at least a modicum of class and civility.
Obviously the character I spoke of, was never taught to you.

How is this calling your daughter less prepared and intelligent, "So basically you want to stick to a system that makes less kids prepared and intelligent like your daughter... Why is that?"
So basically the problem here is that you cannot read and are mad because you made a bunch of lies and I pointed it out so you resort to the only thing you can do which is act like a stupid ass.
Come back when you're ready to have an intelligent conversation without throwing a fit when you're proven wrong

Last edited:
9) Yep but a mediocre black teacher will do just as well with black students then a great white teacher.

That is:

A) a lie
B) illogical
C) racist

A) I do realzie realtiy is a lie to you
B) I do realize you think having better performing students is illogical
C) I do realzie that you think having better teachers is racist because you are a moroon

Again, false premise. Maybe you really are too stupid to realize what you are doing.

So according to you the government shouldn't dictate the food that they sell at schools.

You love to misquote. Why lie? I said I'm fine with them serving salads but I don't like them dictating all options.

Should the government also not dictate what things the military buys? Are you retarded?
Hmmm. Another petty insult. You are who you are, I guess.

Providing incentives is fine. Eliminating any choice for my child because you and your family don't take care of yourselves, is another thing.

If a kid is overweight and the school offers him unhealthy food and doesn't teach him about being healthy then it is partly the schools fault.
Did I say they shouldn't teach him about being healthy? No. I did not. You continually project false opinions, don't you?

Why are you against schools improving the lives of kids? Whats wrong with that?
Oh yes. You got me. I am totally against improving the lives of kids. That's why I volunteer at the school, work with the homeless and head up a program helping our troops transition to civilian life. Because I hate improving the lives of others. Next false projection?

I find it insane that you think schools feeding kids fattening food means they are not responsible at all for kids being fat.
I also find it absurd that you think the government deciding what food it will sell at schools it runs is them regulating our bodies.
You really should learn proper punctuation. Perhaps a traditional education might have benefitted you. Okay, that was sarcastic but seriously, you have called me stupid, a retard, a liar etc... continuously so I'll allow mysef the luxury this time.
I think that responsibility, work ethic, self-discipline and other values are taught at the home. Kids without those, are going to find junk food even if the school doesn't provide it.

Again if you are going to respond respond to what I say dont make up a bunch of bullshit to support your position of making kids stupider and fatter.
You really should learn proper punctuation. Perhaps a traditional education might have benefitted you. You do tend to exemplfy irony in many of your posts.

Yes proving you wrong is totally projecting my views to the extreme. Its not my fault you think ignorance is good for sex education

So your opinion is that if the schools teach sex education, including BC, STD's etc... but just happen to mention abstinence, that equates to "ignorance is good for education"? So of all the things taught and discussed, it's not allowed to be even mentioned? Interesting view.

I have a defeatist attitude? You're the one saying "the world sucks so we shouldn't do thigns to improve it".

Where did I write that? Oh. I didn't. You made it up and projected it. You're lying again. Not surprising. I'm just curious as to why? Is it that important to you to win an argument with someone you will never meet? How sad.
I said that if people work hard toward their goals, they are more likely to succeeed. Then you went directly to how car workers don't make as much as executives. Does that mean they still can't succeed as car workers? Become managers? Do you have something against people enjoying a great career that just doesn't happen to pay a lot? Or is success to you, defined only in terms of money and lots of it? That seems kind of snobby to me.

When people are rewarded for doing good things they do those things less because they become conditioned do only do them if they get rewards for doing it.

Right. You actually believe that is how it works in the working world, don't you? What is it you do for a living?

Respond to that dont make up some bullshit about how it means I think people shouldn't be paid for work

You're very negative and emotional. Can't you just engage in a civil discussion? I showed respect toward your views, while still being able to disagree with them. There are many people of class and character here, who are able to do so. But the moment iI didn't agree with you 100% in every way, you became extremely confrontational. Can you not communicate more effectively?

OMG so according to you if people want it it makes it good. So if we use your logic cocaine and meth and murder are all good things

Project false opinions much? Oh yeah, we knew that didn't we?

Do you really want to sit there and argue that reality is not true because you own a business? Is that how stupid you are?

Hmmm. More insults. No substance. I guess that's just who you are. If you want to try again on a more positive note, let me know.

[/color]
You saying you are proud that you are ignorant of the USSR is you being prideful of your ignorance.
Actually, I speak Russian, spent time there while in the military and lived in a CIS country later. I would venture that I probably know more about it than you do. Apparently, you just couldn't understand the point that was made.

Hint if you are going to cry when people point out stupid shit you say then dont say it.

[/color]
Notice how everything I say is backed by the facts and evidence while everything you say is just an opinion based on nothing. Kind of like when you stated that abstinence education doesn't increase STD rates and then I proved you wrong.

I never stated that. You're lying again. I have been very clear from the beginning that I think full sex ed is fine, but I have no problem with abstinence ALSO being at least mentioned as an option. Nothing you offered proved that wrong because I never advocated abstinence only, which is exclusively what the studies you offered discussed.

The problem here is that you are a retard who doesn't care if your kid is proud of good things, is happy and willing to learn new things you just care if she is successful mostly because you're a shitty father

Wow. Another really low-class - no, check that - no-class comment and insult toward a stranger you've never met, simply because they don't completely conform to your views on education. You are more intolerant than any Conservative I've ever encountered and that's saying something as, I have many Liberal views and Conservatives can be pretty intolerant toward them. But you definitely exceed anything I have seen by the worst of them. You really should apologize but I doubt you will.

How is this calling your daughter less prepared and intelligent, "So basically you want to stick to a system that makes less kids prepared and intelligent like your daughter... Why is that?"
So basically the problem here is that you cannot read and are mad because you made a bunch of lies and I pointed it out so you resort to the only thing you can do which is act like a stupid ass.

I thought you wrote "makes kids less prepared, thus implying that my daughter is for some reason "less prepared and intelligent".
Obviously I mis-read that and I was wrong. For that, I apologize.

[/COLOR]

Come back when you're ready to have an intelligent conversation without throwing a fit when you're proven wrong

So apparently, you get a great deal of gratification out of slinging insults, both petty and vicious at anyone whose views vary even slightly from your own. And it seems really, really important to you to be right about absolutely everything - with there being no room for any dissent, whatsoever.
I know that I can be a bit sarcastic at times and as was displayed in this very thread, try to apologize if I feel my post has been inappropriate or inaccurate. I also have no problem admitting when I am wrong. I mean who cares? It's not like I'm always right! And these are strangers on the internet, not people who I'm very close to. However, I think the anonymity makes many people much more hostile than they would be irl. I also believe that since they have the freedom to get away with any kind of behavior they want, it becomes a very accurate portrayal of their character. I try to offer an example that shows people can disagree and still respect each other. I often fail (especially when attacked) but I try.
But then, I'm a very spiritual (not religious) person so that's just me.
I wonder what effect being so vicious and negative toward strangers is having on you? You may want to consider that. Or not. Entirely up to you, obviously.

So according to you the government shouldn't dictate the food that they sell at schools.

You love to misquote. Why lie? I said I'm fine with them serving salads but I don't like them dictating all options.
What I'm saying is I don't like the government dictating diet
That is your response to a policy proposal of the government mandating that schools only sell healthy food. So the problem here is that you are stupid and just ramble instead of actually having intelligent discussion. So why are stupid?
Should the government also not dictate what things the military buys? Are you retarded?
Hmmm. Another petty insult. You are who you are, I guess.
Cry to me later plz. If you don’t want to be insulted don’t say stupid shit like how the government controlling what food schools sells is it dictating what you can and cannot eat.
Providing incentives is fine. Eliminating any choice for my child because you and your family don't take care of yourselves, is another thing.
See this is the problem of your own admission you don’t take care of your child. SO someone has to step in and be a real father because your unable to do it.
Your argument is retarded as shti you oppose making kids smarter and healthier because you kid is healthy and smart. Its as if you are such a hateful douche bag that you want other people to be stupid and un healthy.
If a kid is overweight and the school offers him unhealthy food and doesn't teach him about being healthy then it is partly the schools fault.
Did I say they shouldn't teach him about being healthy? No. I did not. You continually project false opinions, don't you?
Yes you opposed my proposal for schools to offer healthier food choses so perhaps if you could read you;’d know what you said but alas you can;t
Why are you against schools improving the lives of kids? Whats wrong with that?
Oh yes. You got me. I am totally against improving the lives of kids. That's why I volunteer at the school, work with the homeless and head up a program helping our troops transition to civilian life. Because I hate improving the lives of others. Next false projection?
I see so this is another problem you are a retard and think that you opposing measures that make gets smarter and healthier is counteracted if you volunteer. Jesus so I guess if I murder someone its okay as long as I help people out. Plz think before you post shit that 5 year olds would laugh at
I also find it absurd that you think the government deciding what food it will sell at schools it runs is them regulating our bodies.
You really should learn proper punctuation. Perhaps a traditional education might have benefitted you. Okay, that was sarcastic but seriously, you have called me stupid, a retard, a liar etc... continuously so I'll allow mysef the luxury this time.
I think that responsibility, work ethic, self-discipline and other values are taught at the home. Kids without those, are going to find junk food even if the school doesn't provide it.
First you learn how to think. See this is the problem you ignore reality and oppose things that will make the world better because your so brain dead all you can grasp is “hard work”
You sit there and claim that kids need work ethic responsibility etc and then you oppose measures to give them that. You talk out both sides of your ass.
Again if you are going to respond respond to what I say dont make up a bunch of bullshit to support your position of making kids stupider and fatter.
You really should learn proper punctuation. Perhaps a traditional education might have benefitted you. You do tend to exemplfy irony in many of your posts.
See notice how you failed to address the issue it is mostly because you are unable to think beyond “hard work good”

So your opinion is that if the schools teach sex education, including BC, STD's etc... but just happen to mention abstinence, that equates to "ignorance is good for education"? So of all the things taught and discussed, it's not allowed to be even mentioned? Interesting view.
No it’s a [proven fact that abstinence sex education makes things worse. So why do you want to make more kids of STD’s? Are you that much of a douche bag? Are you going to cry again because I told you the truth?
Where did I write that? Oh. I didn't. You made it up and projected it. You're lying again. Not surprising. I'm just curious as to why? Is it that important to you to win an argument with someone you will never meet? How sad.
I said that if people work hard toward their goals, they are more likely to succeeed. Then you went directly to how car workers don't make as much as executives. Does that mean they still can't succeed as car workers? Become managers? Do you have something against people enjoying a great career that just doesn't happen to pay a lot? Or is success to you, defined only in terms of money and lots of it? That seems kind of snobby to me.
Welcome to Life101!
So perhaps the problem is that your memory is that of a gold fish so you have no clue what you posted 3 pages back. Its odd how quoting you is a lie. If you’re going to say stupid shit then take responsibility for it.
Fruthermore you said that people get all of the fruits of their labor I pointed out how that is not true so your response was to cry.
I just have something against retards like you who want to make the country poorer because your retarded. What is snobby is that you refuse to make schools better because your kids got it good. You’d rather other kids be stupid and unhealthy as long as your kids good.

Right. You actually believe that is how it works in the working world, don't you? What is it you do for a living?
No its how reality is. Perhaps if you entered it you’d notice.

You're very negative and emotional. Can't you just engage in a civil discussion? I showed respect toward your views, while still being able to disagree with them. There are many people of class and character here, who are able to do so. But the moment iI didn't agree with you 100% in every way, you became extremely confrontational. Can you not communicate more effectively?
And you are very stupid. Its impossible to have a discussion with someone like you who is too stupid to even form a coherent intelligent thought and who then has a fit because they can’t read or got proven wrong

Project false opinions much? Oh yeah, we knew that didn't we?
See this is part of the problem when its pointed out how ridiculous your logic is you respond with “project oh yea didn’t we”
Seriously of you are so pathetic that you can’t even stand by the stupid shit you say then maybe don’t say anything

Hmmm. More insults. No substance. I guess that's just who you are. If you want to try again on a more positive note, let me know.
How to a respond to your post of “reality is not real because I won a company” How do I respond to that with substance?

You saying you are proud that you are ignorant of the USSR is you being prideful of your ignorance.
Actually, I speak Russian, spent time there while in the military and lived in a CIS country later. I would venture that I probably know more about it than you do. Apparently, you just couldn't understand the point that was made.
Speaking Russian has nothing to do with the capital of the USSR dumbass. Considering you don’t even know the capital of the former country I doubt you know shit

I never stated that. You're lying again. I have been very clear from the beginning that I think full sex ed is fine, but I have no problem with abstinence ALSO being at least mentioned as an option. Nothing you offered proved that wrong because I never advocated abstinence only, which is exclusively what the studies you offered discussed.

Gold fish memory jesus.
Wow. Another really low-class - no, check that - no-class comment and insult toward a stranger you've never met, simply because they don't completely conform to your views on education. You are more intolerant than any Conservative I've ever encountered and that's saying something as, I have many Liberal views and Conservatives can be pretty intolerant toward them. But you definitely exceed anything I have seen by the worst of them. You really should apologize but I doubt you will.
The truth usually is low class especially for shitty assholes like you

I thought you wrote "makes kids less prepared, thus implying that my daughter is for some reason "less prepared and intelligent".
Obviously I mis-read that and I was wrong. For that, I apologize.

See perhaps if you could read you’d have decent responses. But you should answer the question why do you want to make it so kids are less prepared? Is it because you are an asshole?

Last edited:

That is your response to a policy proposal of the government mandating that schools only sell healthy food. Improper syntax, lack of punctuation.

So the problem here is that you are stupid and just ramble instead of actually having intelligent discussion. So why are stupid? Missing subject.

Cry to me later plz. If you don’t want to be insulted don’t say stupid shit like how the government controlling what food schools sells is it dictating what you can and cannot eat.
Run on sentence, improper syntax, punctuation.

See this is the problem of your own admission you don’t take care of your child.
Improper syntax, punctuation.

SO someone has to step in and be a real father because your unable to do it.
Improper syntax, punctuation, used personal pronoun instead of contraction.
Your argument is retarded as shti you oppose making kids smarter and healthier because you kid is healthy and smart.
improper structure, punctuation, run on sentence.
Its as if you are such a hateful douche bag that you want other people to be stupid and un healthy.
Missing apostrophe, improper sentence structure.

Yes you opposed my proposal for schools to offer healthier food choses so perhaps if you could read you;’d know what you said but alas you can;t
LOL! Too many to list!

Here's let's provide a glimpse of how ironic it is, that you would call others stupid.

I see <period> So this is another problem <period>
You are a retard and think that <you> opposing measures that I make, are invalidated by the fact that you volunteer.
gets smarter and healthier is counteracted if you volunteer.....you are an asshole?

Hmmm.
You don't know when to use a contraction vs. a personal pronoun.
You are completely unable to identify proper syntax or sentence structure.
You have no class or character.
I feel sorry for you.

However you do have one redeeming quality: You're easy to put on ignore. :)

Last edited:
See this is the problem of your own admission you don’t take care of your child. SO someone has to step in and be a real father because your unable to do it.

Who the fuck are you to be using his family for yet another of your asinine, illogical rants? Fuck you.

That is your response to a policy proposal of the government mandating that schools only sell healthy food. Improper syntax, lack of punctuation.

So the problem here is that you are stupid and just ramble instead of actually having intelligent discussion. So why are stupid? Missing subject.

Cry to me later plz. If you don&#8217;t want to be insulted don&#8217;t say stupid shit like how the government controlling what food schools sells is it dictating what you can and cannot eat.
Run on sentence, improper syntax, punctuation.

See this is the problem of your own admission you don&#8217;t take care of your child.
Improper syntax, punctuation.

SO someone has to step in and be a real father because your unable to do it.
Improper syntax, punctuation, used personal pronoun instead of contraction.
Your argument is retarded as shti you oppose making kids smarter and healthier because you kid is healthy and smart.
improper structure, punctuation, run on sentence.
Its as if you are such a hateful douche bag that you want other people to be stupid and un healthy.
Missing apostrophe, improper sentence structure.

Yes you opposed my proposal for schools to offer healthier food choses so perhaps if you could read you;&#8217;d know what you said but alas you can;t
LOL! Too many to list!

Here's let's provide a glimpse of how ironic it is, that you would call others stupid.

I see <period> So this is another problem <period>
You are a retard and think that <you> opposing measures that I make, are invalidated by the fact that you volunteer.
gets smarter and healthier is counteracted if you volunteer.....you are an asshole?

Hmmm.
You don't know when to use a contraction vs. a personal pronoun.
You are completely unable to identify proper syntax or sentence structure.
You have no class or character.
I feel sorry for you.

However you do have one redeeming quality: You're easy to put on ignore. :)
See this is the problem to you punctuation is more important the intelligence or good ideas most like because you lack both
but at least now you aren't crying because your an idiot nad are instead being a grammer nazi because thats ally ou are capable of doing

Who the fuck are you to be using his family for yet another of your asinine, illogical rants? Fuck you.

He brought up his family first if he didnt want to talk about it he should of mentioned it
but go on with your stupiddiy and one line posts that contain no intellectual content

I think he is either suffering from something or hammered. Or both.
Na you being an asshole retard whose a shitty father is a relfection on you and no one else

He brought up his family first if he didnt want to talk about it he should of mentioned it
but go on with your stupiddiy and one line posts that contain no intellectual content

You need to mind some boundaries, asshole.

You need to mind some boundaries, asshole.

Ah, the marvelous tool called "ignore". Why bother with the really negative people? There are actually people here who are worthy of consideration. I've had some good exchanges and even learned a few things by ignoring the weak and petty, and focusing on those who were positive and could conduct themselves with a bit of class.

I think you and I actually disagree on a LOT. Although you have been pretty snarky with me, I haven't seen you stoop to the level of they truly inferior examples of the species.
:mad:

Forum List

Back