What white people can do to fight racism

When you have a particular segment of people that disproportionately commit more crimes, isn't it logical that these people would be viewed with suspicion?

Crime is closely linked to poverty. Because a higher percentage of blacks live in poverty, a higher percentage of blacks commit crimes. Remove the poverty and the crime issue goes away. This goes for poor white areas, as well.

What a load of poppycock! The whole passel of blarney is based upon the false premise of "white supremacy". Where the f**k do you think we are, South Africa? POCs (what a joke!) have had equality of opportunity, or even better, Affirmative Action, on their side for decades. While many POCs (wretch!) have availed themselves of those opportunities, many, many more have bought into the myth of "white supremacy" and their own manufactured victimization. If POCs (seriously!) are victims, they are victims of their own inability to see through their liberal plantation-masters bullshit that pits them and their abilities against the phantasm of "white supremacy".

I do not believe the article speaks from that perspective, at all. I think it approaches it from the perspective that whites are necessary partners in solving the issue of racism.

What a load of poppycock! The whole passel of blarney is based upon the false premise of "white supremacy". Where the f**k do you think we are, South Africa? POCs (what a joke!) have had equality of opportunity, or even better, Affirmative Action, on their side for decades. While many POCs (wretch!) have availed themselves of those opportunities, many, many more have bought into the myth of "white supremacy" and their own manufactured victimization. If POCs (seriously!) are victims, they are victims of their own inability to see through their liberal plantation-masters bullshit that pits them and their abilities against the phantasm of "white supremacy".

I do not believe the article speaks from that perspective, at all. I think it approaches it from the perspective that whites are necessary partners in solving the issue of racism.
Sorry, of course repeatedly using the phrase "white supremacy" is absolutely conducive to opening a discussion.

I feel as though an article such as this should be pointed at black since they are more racist than whites.

Of course you would say this.

Idiot.

Racism will never end. That is because a while industry has grown up around it. The Race Greivance Industry. People who make their living in this industry; Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the Democrat Party, can not allow racism to ever die. There is nothing white people can do, don't let them bull shit you.

You whine a lot and this is the usual bullshit, always blaming others for your own failures

BUT

You accidentally hit on a basic truth.

There will always be racism because there will always be races. We're all basically alike, no real differences at all, but the lazy ^^^ and the ignorant ^^^ will always need scapegoats.

Instead of taking responsibility for making positive changes to your own life, you need to blame others for your lack of success. The blacks won't let you get ahead, the Hispanics take those really good jobs picking produce.

People of all races can be racist and most of us are. Its a weakness that we tend to stay with those who look the same as we do. Doesn't mean we can't fight against racism and ultimately make a difference in our world.

You use a lot of talking point nonsense that you don't even know the meaning of, so being chastised by an idiot such as you is merely humorous.

When you have a particular segment of people that disproportionately commit more crimes, isn't it logical that these people would be viewed with suspicion?

Crime is closely linked to poverty. Because a higher percentage of blacks live in poverty, a higher percentage of blacks commit crimes. Remove the poverty and the crime issue goes away. This goes for poor white areas, as well.

I don't believe that. There are more poor whites in this country than poor blacks, so by your reasoning poor whites should be committing more violent crime than blacks and that's not the case. The facts doesn't support the poverty angle.

Last edited:

I don't believe that. There are more poor whites in this country than poor blacks, so by your reasoning poor whites should be committing more violent crime than blacks and that's not the case. The facts doesn't support the poverty angle.

Poor whites do commit more violent crime than blacks. Blacks commit more, per capita. Whites commit more, in sheer volume.

If that is true, name the top 5 most dangerous white neighborhoods. I bet you can't even think of ONE example. Black neighborhoods are far more dangerous. This has nothing to do with skin color though and everything to do with a failed black culture.

Racism will never end. That is because a whole industry has grown up around it. The Race Greivance Industry. People who make their living in this industry; Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the Democrat Party, can not allow racism to ever die. There is nothing white people can do, don't let them bull shit you.
There was virulent racism before any of these people were born. Try another bullshit excuse.

If that is true, name the top 5 most dangerous white neighborhoods. I bet you can't even think of ONE example. Black neighborhoods are far more dangerous. This has nothing to do with skin color though and everything to do with a failed black culture.

The dangerous neighborhoods you're referring to are concentrated pockets of high poverty, filled with people who have no way of leaving. Do more black people than white people live in those conditions? Yes. The rate of poverty is higher for blacks, particularly in decayed urban areas.

However, when you find pockets where there are pockets of white people living in concentrated poverty, such as in appalachia, you also find high rates of crime and violence.

Its not just poverty. Its poverty combined with lack of hope and habits of success. I am well aware of this dynamic as I grew up in it. There will always be some that get out and change their family tree but a lot will quit fighting and resort to simply surviving the racism inherent in our country. Poor whites dont have to fight racism. They can get a haircut and buy a cheap suit and fake it until they make it.

The dangerous neighborhoods you're referring to are concentrated pockets of high poverty, filled with people who have no way of leaving. Do more black people than white people live in those conditions? Yes. The rate of poverty is higher for blacks, particularly in decayed urban areas.

However, when you find pockets where there are pockets of white people living in concentrated poverty, such as in appalachia, you also find high rates of crime and violence.
Is the crime rate in Appalachia as high as it is in those black neighborhoods? If not, then its clearly a black culture problem.

Is the crime rate in Appalachia as high as it is in those black neighborhoods? If not, then its clearly a black culture problem.
Only the poorly educated believe what you posted. Well them and people that were beaten up by Black guys all the time as kids.

Forum List

Back