What Were You In High School?

What "Group" Were You In In High School?

• Jocks / Cheerleaders

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Nerds

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Heads

• Rejects

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Preppies

• Bimbos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something Else (please specify)

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters
The time they gave up on me, I was walking along minding my own business carrying a book. A girl said hello to me. It set me off. I took her down and used that book to smash in her face. That was it. I had the home study program where I only had my parents to terrorize.
Okay......now pull the other leg.
Do you know what intermittent explosive disorder is? Look it up. Learn yourself something.
Fuck you.

Actually, if you're being honest, you should be in a padded cell.

We're done now.

Why would someone ask "What were you like in high school? if they didn't want to know?

The time they gave up on me, I was walking along minding my own business carrying a book. A girl said hello to me. It set me off. I took her down and used that book to smash in her face. That was it. I had the home study program where I only had my parents to terrorize.

TCL - how did you get rid of your rage? Did it just naturally fade over time?

You are saying you wanted to beat up a girl? What the hell?
Wouldn't be the first time.

I don't do that now that I'm a man, but I punched a few chicks in my day. I believed in equal rights before it became popular.
Fuckers were literally asking for it. Course once I left grade school I stopped punching them.

I've had girlfriends since I was 3 or 4. Caught Chicken Pox off of my first gf.

I got punched in the guy in 3rd grade (by a boy) .. I deserved it
In the eye you mean?

I had two sisters. I was the baby in the family. My youngest sister used to tease the shit out of me, till one time I had enough an gave her a black eye. I think I was 8. My oldest sister said it was about time I did it.

Actually I meant to type GUT... (not guy)... I thought I would never breathe again.
I was mocking him because he got in trouble - not a wise move on my part I guess ;)
It usually took several episodes for me to go off. I didn't usually just haul off and hit someone. It had to build up to it for me to go off.
And the prick probably deserved to be in trouble......

I forget what he did but I remember it like it was yesterday, he was standing right next to the teacher as we were walking in line, he was to go to the back of the line with the teacher, and I mocked him about it, and he just hauled back and punched me in the gut, I could not breathe what felt like an eternity.

In his defense, I have a way of getting under people's skin just with my words.
I was jumping up and down on the bed mocking my Ex and he told me he'd "F me up worse than Polio" so I guess I'm fortunate to still be alive with all my body parts! :)

Unacceptable at any age.

if young some of it goes to parenting
some people have problems controlling their rage
If they don't seek help, it won't change.
I don't think anyone WANTS to be like this....

I stayed in the shadows. I was so messed up by the time I got out of the orphanage I was in and back into my mother's possession I would have been MORTIFIED if anyone knew I was an orphan. I looked at how the other kids were dressed and how I was dressed...I lost - literally lost 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th grades in the orphanage and was totally unequipped for public schools. I had never been allowed around other kids until I went into the orphanage and was isolated again after I got out. Consequently, I never learned to socialize normally. I walked down the halls with my head perhaps a little too high and my back ramrod straight - I suppose some sort of self-protection attempt. I credit my good posture today to those years of trying to hold myself in some kind of position of self esteem. The thing that still gives me the most angst today is my horrific lack of knowledge of English grammar. I simply try my best to not sound like a complete simpleton!

I stayed in the shadows. I was so messed up by the time I got out of the orphanage I was in and back into my mother's possession I would have been MORTIFIED if anyone knew I was an orphan. I looked at how the other kids were dressed and how I was dressed...I lost - literally lost 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th grades in the orphanage and was totally unequipped for public schools. I had never been allowed around other kids until I went into the orphanage and was isolated again after I got out. Consequently, I never learned to socialize normally. I walked down the halls with my head perhaps a little too high and my back ramrod straight - I suppose some sort of self-protection attempt. I credit my good posture today to those years of trying to hold myself in some kind of position of self esteem. The thing that still gives me the most angst today is my horrific lack of knowledge of English grammar. I simply try my best to not sound like a complete simpleton!

You sound great to me. But, doesn't matter that others think, as long as you are comfortable in your own skin! We are all just doing our best to get along in this crazy world! Thank you for sharing! :)

What do your enemies call you?

Name it.

My enemies (and I had a lot of them - mostly jealous guys, and girls who I slept with once and blew off) called me just about everything you can imagine. For a time there was a good number spreading the rumor that I was gay because I danced ballet at the theater. What they didn't realize was that the joke was on them. I was the only straight male dancer in the troupe which gave me exclusive access to a half dozen very eager and willing hot little ballerinas with perfect bodies and incredible flexibility. If you ever want to have a wild time, go to a cast party for a wrap. That'll open your eyes. :lol:

The truth is that in retrospect, now that I have grown up and matured, I don't look back on those days with fondness. It certainly afforded me experiences that most people never get to have and I learned a lot about pleasing women sexually, but I learned next to nothing about pleasing them emotionally or spiritually, or providing them with a stable, loving relationship. I was too busy attempting to master the first part of the equation and frankly I was too busy with all my activities (theater, band, football, debate, Bible research, etc) to have enough time to give to a woman. I broke a lot of hearts and didn't treat people very well. That is something I look back upon with a great deal of shame and regret, because there were some very nice girls that I could have shared a lot with and learned from that I totally took advantage of and tossed them over my shoulder.

I wasn't a very nice guy back then.

Thanks for bringing this up, Bonzi. Now I feel like shit. ;)

Last edited:
mostly jealous guys and girls who I slept with once and blew off) called me just about everything you can imagine. For a time there was a good number spreading the rumor that I was gay

You realize the way you worded this makes it SOUND like you were gay (or at last, bi-sexual!)

Teasing of course but that's how I read it.....

mostly jealous guys and girls who I slept with once and blew off) called me just about everything you can imagine. For a time there was a good number spreading the rumor that I was gay

You realize the way you worded this makes it SOUND like you were gay (or at last, bi-sexual!)

Teasing of course but that's how I read it.....

Ah yes.....the dangers of omitting critical commas. :lol: I meant guys who were jealous of my success with the girls...and in a totally separate category, girls I slept with. Yeah that one is on me.

TCL - how did you get rid of your rage? Did it just naturally fade over time?
Obviously, it hasn't.

I don't do that now that I'm a man, but I punched a few chicks in my day. I believed in equal rights before it became popular.
Fuckers were literally asking for it. Course once I left grade school I stopped punching them.

In the eye you mean?

I had two sisters. I was the baby in the family. My youngest sister used to tease the shit out of me, till one time I had enough an gave her a black eye. I think I was 8. My oldest sister said it was about time I did it.

Actually I meant to type GUT... (not guy)... I thought I would never breathe again.
I was mocking him because he got in trouble - not a wise move on my part I guess ;)
It usually took several episodes for me to go off. I didn't usually just haul off and hit someone. It had to build up to it for me to go off.

I forget what he did but I remember it like it was yesterday, he was standing right next to the teacher as we were walking in line, he was to go to the back of the line with the teacher, and I mocked him about it, and he just hauled back and punched me in the gut, I could not breathe what felt like an eternity.

I was jumping up and down on the bed mocking my Ex and he told me he'd "F me up worse than Polio" so I guess I'm fortunate to still be alive with all my body parts! :)
Sounds kind of cute.

Just saying mean things to someone isn't enough of an excuse for them to be a woman-beater. If that was the case, I would have beaten my wife uncounted times. Been married for 37 years and I've never touched her. I don't like a relationship based on pain and fear. Some people are into that. Not me.

Once you get over 120 lbs, you shouldn't be hitting anyone unless it's in self-defense. If you don't want to be knocking people out or going to jail, don't go to bars and places that jerks hang out. One of my brothers never learned that.

The older I get, the less things bother me. A thick skin comes in handy sometimes. Some of the jerks here say things that that can get under your skin, but talk is cheap. They don't pay my bills, so nothing they say effects me personally. It's just words.

In the eye you mean?

"In his defense?" You think that is a reason to strike someone? Something is definitely up here.

Forum List

Back