What Were You In High School?

What "Group" Were You In In High School?

• Jocks / Cheerleaders

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Nerds

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Heads

• Rejects

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Preppies

• Bimbos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something Else (please specify)

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters
Girl at church used to call me "The Eyeshadow Kid" every time she saw me. I mostly ignored her. I guess my eyes didn't look boyish enough for her. More like Bambi eyes. She just acted an ass and I didn't talk to her. At school she would have gotten an asswhipping, but I behaved myself at church. I just never understood those types.

She had a crush on you.
Doubtful.

I was captain of the Tetherball team........BMOC

napoleon-dynamite-tetherball.gif

ND rocks! Don't even!!!
Chicks dig Tetherball

Vote for Pedro

Girl at church used to call me "The Eyeshadow Kid" every time she saw me. I mostly ignored her. I guess my eyes didn't look boyish enough for her. More like Bambi eyes. She just acted an ass and I didn't talk to her. At school she would have gotten an asswhipping, but I behaved myself at church. I just never understood those types.

She had a crush on you.
Doubtful.

If not, then she she thought you were cute, or was jealous of your beautiful eyes.

I learned that people who sometimes smile in your face are your worst critics. Best thing I learned is never let what they think bother you. Doesn't matter what you do, you can't change them. Give them back their hatred and it only justifies their feelings of ill will towards you.

I don't hang around bad people. I didn't fit in with the cool kids because I wasn't one of them. Making fun of or picking on other kids bothered me.

Friend of mine was a a band-geek. This one kid liked shoving smaller kids into lockers and he tried it on my friend. My friend kicked him in the nuts......It was so cool. It was so funny seeing this bully laying on the floor grasping at his nads while writhing in pain. Classic.

When I was in Jr. High and High School, I just wanted to be around people that I felt comfortable and natural with. Not having to watch what I say, wear etc. I'm still like that, but like you said, you just have to "be" and people will like you or not.... many times not in my case .... which is okay (now) .... when you don't fit people's perceptions of what they think you should be, it throws them off and they don't know what to do with that, so they avoid you.

I never wanted to see anyone hurting. I figure people are jerks for a reason - most likely because their parents are jerks.........

Who knows.

Often times some kid I didn't even know would come up and start cussing at me. His friends would stand back to see what happens. Usually I would pop him in the nose and he'd start crying. This was why I was so fast a runner. Running from 20 assholes builds your endurance.

I only had the nerve once I had had enough of this girl harassing me and I shoved her up against the lockers. She never bothered me again... but I hate confrontation........

You are saying you wanted to beat up a girl? What the hell?
Wouldn't be the first time.

I don't do that now that I'm a man, but I punched a few chicks in my day. I believed in equal rights before it became popular.
Fuckers were literally asking for it. Course once I left grade school I stopped punching them.

I've had girlfriends since I was 3 or 4. Caught Chicken Pox off of my first gf.

She had a crush on you.
Doubtful.

If not, then she she thought you were cute, or was jealous of your beautiful eyes.
She had a strange way of showing it.

I was so mean, so vicious and so violent I was in a home school program for the safety of students and teachers. I had a teacher come once a week to check on my progress. Poor woman, I know she was terrified the whole time. I didn't even hit her one time.

When I was in Jr. High and High School, I just wanted to be around people that I felt comfortable and natural with. Not having to watch what I say, wear etc. I'm still like that, but like you said, you just have to "be" and people will like you or not.... many times not in my case .... which is okay (now) .... when you don't fit people's perceptions of what they think you should be, it throws them off and they don't know what to do with that, so they avoid you.

I never wanted to see anyone hurting. I figure people are jerks for a reason - most likely because their parents are jerks.........

Who knows.

Often times some kid I didn't even know would come up and start cussing at me. His friends would stand back to see what happens. Usually I would pop him in the nose and he'd start crying. This was why I was so fast a runner. Running from 20 assholes builds your endurance.

I only had the nerve once I had had enough of this girl harassing me and I shoved her up against the lockers. She never bothered me again... but I hate confrontation........

I don't do that now that I'm a man, but I punched a few chicks in my day. I believed in equal rights before it became popular.
Fuckers were literally asking for it. Course once I left grade school I stopped punching them.

I got punched in the guy in 3rd grade (by a boy) .. I deserved it

Who knows.

In the eye you mean?

I had two sisters. I was the baby in the family. My youngest sister used to tease the shit out of me, till one time I had enough an gave her a black eye. I think I was 8. My oldest sister said it was about time I did it.

In the third grade I was already beating up the boys and the girls.

I was a hellion from the very first. Terrible child, worse teen.

In the eye you mean?

I had two sisters. I was the baby in the family. My youngest sister used to tease the shit out of me, till one time I had enough an gave her a black eye. I think I was 8. My oldest sister said it was about time I did it.

Actually I meant to type GUT... (not guy)... I thought I would never breathe again.
I was mocking him because he got in trouble - not a wise move on my part I guess ;)

In the eye you mean?

Actually I meant to type GUT... (not guy)... I thought I would never breathe again.
I was mocking him because he got in trouble - not a wise move on my part I guess ;)
It usually took several episodes for me to go off. I didn't usually just haul off and hit someone. It had to build up to it for me to go off.
And the prick probably deserved to be in trouble......

The time they gave up on me, I was walking along minding my own business carrying a book. A girl said hello to me. It set me off. I took her down and used that book to smash in her face. That was it. I had the home study program where I only had my parents to terrorize.

The time they gave up on me, I was walking along minding my own business carrying a book. A girl said hello to me. It set me off. I took her down and used that book to smash in her face. That was it. I had the home study program where I only had my parents to terrorize.
Okay......now pull the other leg.
Do you know what intermittent explosive disorder is? Look it up. Learn yourself something.

Forum List

Back