• Almost Never

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
.... over movies...?
Commercials...???
or are you hard-core and never cry.....?

I don't cry or sympathize that often, but I will surprise myself when I see a commercial or movie then I cry and I'm like... where did that come from?!

Wasn't manly when I was growing up.

To the point, when my parents died, I was unable to shed a tear for their passing.

Wasn't manly when I was growing up.

To the point, when my parents died, I was unable to shed a tear for their passing.

My husband is like that. He HATES it. Even though logically he knows it's "ok"... but it's ingrained so...
I don't like to cry around people that will bring attention to it, either to make fun of me OR to be comforting. I'd rather they just ignore me and let me be...

Yes. I am a fairly emotional person, but only with things I truly care about. & I tend to feel a lot of empathy towards animals being hurt.

Yes. I am a fairly emotional person, but only with things I truly care about. & I tend to feel a lot of empathy towards animals being hurt.

Cant stand to see dogs suffer.
They want nothing more than to please you and make you happy.
Every time I hear about some asshole fighting dogs it makes me want to hunt em down and put a bullet in em.

Cant stand to see dogs suffer.
They want nothing more than to please you and make you happy.
Every time I hear about some asshole fighting dogs it makes me want to hunt em down and put a bullet in em.
Can we agree on this one also.

I'd say that I am around once a month. Its either over something that I've watched on the TV/movie screen or something that I myself or someone that I care enough about has experienced.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back