What Were You In High School?

What "Group" Were You In In High School?

• Jocks / Cheerleaders

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Nerds

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Heads

• Rejects

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Preppies

• Bimbos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something Else (please specify)

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters
nah, you are mudwhilstle... what does that mean?

Asshole

well you need a new name then.............

It's from the movie "Shallow Hal"

Jack Black called his best friend mudwhistle.

I've actually seen the movie (and liked it) but don't remember that... thanks :)

My friends call me mud or muddy.

What do your enemies call you?

Oh geebus. :crybaby:The high school drama! Guess I was too busy trying to be a mom to have to worry about such things.

I was full of rage. Now I just don't give a shit... :)

You don't? You started a thread about it though. Lol! ;) I mean, high school was a looong time ago and a very small insignificant part of your entire life if you think about it.

Are you the USMB police? Why do you have issue with what people post?
What a fucking bitch! (but still, I like you)

Anyway, I thought it would be interesting/fun to talk about :)

Oh geebus. :crybaby:The high school drama! Guess I was too busy trying to be a mom to have to worry about such things.

You don't? You started a thread about it though. Lol! ;) I mean, high school was a looong time ago and a very small insignificant part of your entire life if you think about it.

Just pointing out the obvious. :) If you didn't give a shit, you wouldn't even think about it.

Just pointing out the obvious. :) If you didn't give a shit, you wouldn't even think about it.

Actually my High School years were pretty lame, Jr. High was pretty awesome though :)

Actually my High School years were pretty lame, Jr. High was pretty awesome though :)

Well then why were you "full of rage?" as you stated? I don't get it. You just spent two pages complaining about how you were treated in high school, then say you were full of rage and now don't care, and now you say that it was pretty lame? :uhoh3: Make up your mind woman!

Well then why were you "full of rage?" as you stated? I don't get it. You just spent two pages complaining about how you were treated in high school, then say you were full of rage and now don't care, and now you say that it was pretty lame? :uhoh3: Make up your mind woman!

Hey, I'm complicated... what can I say!? Even hubby says I make no sense!!! :)
Okay... I was IGNORED in High School (the locker gym room incidents were in Jr. High)
I think I was blurring my Jr.High and High School years.... my bad... and my rage was more in Elementary!

Okay... I was IGNORED in High School (the locker gym room incidents were in Jr. High)
I think I was blurring my Jr.High and High School years.... my bad... and my rage was more in Elementary!

Don't tell me, you carried a switch blade when you were 6!!! :lol:

Don't tell me, you carried a switch blade when you were 6!!! :lol:

Kitchen knife.... I had to keep my sister in line... ;)

I was last chair trombone. I liked band because we traveled and played in concerts. I was pretty much forced to play the trombone because my brothers played it and my parents didn't want to buy me a guitar.

At least you got to experience music on a more technical level than many ever will. The music you learned to read and play as a trombonist (bass clef and usually more harmonic than melodic) surely shaped a deeper appreciation for music than you would have gained from simply listening to your favorite artists/bands.

You could always pick up the guitar today, if you put your heart and mind into it.

Yeah......I started reading music when I was 7.

I've learned some cords but never had lessons. Played other people's guitars.

Last edited:
tumblr_ntt8aahhj01rsxqqio1_400.gif

I was a dropout who kept on getting promoted because I was good looking, had charisma and was a damn good quarterback. In my humble opinion, of course!

I was a dropout who kept on getting promoted because I was good looking, had charisma and was a damn good quarterback. In my humble opinion, of course!

Better to be good looking than good...... or best to be both? Oh and lucky too :)

Brainy Drama Club Geek Semi-Loner.

that's true... I felt like an outcast, then came to find out later people just thought I was a stuck up bitch.
some things never change... ;)
I learned that people who sometimes smile in your face are your worst critics. Best thing I learned is never let what they think bother you. Doesn't matter what you do, you can't change them. Give them back their hatred and it only justifies their feelings of ill will towards you.

I don't hang around bad people. I didn't fit in with the cool kids because I wasn't one of them. Making fun of or picking on other kids bothered me.

Friend of mine was a a band-geek. This one kid liked shoving smaller kids into lockers and he tried it on my friend. My friend kicked him in the nuts......It was so cool. It was so funny seeing this bully laying on the floor grasping at his nads while writhing in pain. Classic.

When I was in Jr. High and High School, I just wanted to be around people that I felt comfortable and natural with. Not having to watch what I say, wear etc. I'm still like that, but like you said, you just have to "be" and people will like you or not.... many times not in my case .... which is okay (now) .... when you don't fit people's perceptions of what they think you should be, it throws them off and they don't know what to do with that, so they avoid you.

I never wanted to see anyone hurting. I figure people are jerks for a reason - most likely because their parents are jerks.........

Who knows.

Often times some kid I didn't even know would come up and start cussing at me. His friends would stand back to see what happens. Usually I would pop him in the nose and he'd start crying. This was why I was so fast a runner. Running from 20 assholes builds your endurance.

I only had the nerve once I had had enough of this girl harassing me and I shoved her up against the lockers. She never bothered me again... but I hate confrontation........

Girl at church used to call me "The Eyeshadow Kid" every time she saw me. I mostly ignored her. I guess my eyes didn't look boyish enough for her. More like Bambi eyes. She just acted an ass and I didn't talk to her. At school she would have gotten an asswhipping, but I behaved myself at church. I just never understood those types.

You are saying you wanted to beat up a girl? What the hell?

Girl at church used to call me "The Eyeshadow Kid" every time she saw me. I mostly ignored her. I guess my eyes didn't look boyish enough for her. More like Bambi eyes. She just acted an ass and I didn't talk to her. At school she would have gotten an asswhipping, but I behaved myself at church. I just never understood those types.

She had a crush on you.

Forum List

Back