What We Should Do Is Put This Jesus Tale To Sleep

Too late, we have six wonderful little Christians....and guess what, it's none of your business :)

I'll bet you send them to a private school. Public schools have caught on to the bullshit.

Indeed we do send them to private schools....because we caught on to public school's BS :) But they don't attend religious private schools, they attend academic ones to get away from leftist indoctrination. I see what it's done to you so we have made an excellent choice

Leftist?? This is America. Our way of life is decided at the ballot box. I'm sorry you've been disappointed with the trend as people have began to come to their senses. You go ahead and deny death and at some point in the future your descendants will laugh about it.

My Savior laid death in it's grave.

Your savior is as dead as a rail road spike!

Nah, He is risen. Look doofus you go right ahead and believe what you want to believe and I will believe what I believe, if when I pass and nothing is there I've lost nothing and lived a decent life for my beliefs....now when you die and if there is something there? You're so fugged.

I personally feel that it is very hard to understand having a relationship with Jesus unless if you have had what is called a spiritual awaking .
Why not ask God to show you, it is free
79c8aec70a379c9c012ea92da5e821c1.jpg

Stop the built in brainwashing of gullible children. If you will stop that the whole goddam fairy tale will be classified appropriately in less than 40 years.

Too late, we have six wonderful little Christians....and guess what, it's none of your business :)

I'll bet you send them to a private school. Public schools have caught on to the bullshit.

Indeed we do send them to private schools....because we caught on to public school's BS :) But they don't attend religious private schools, they attend academic ones to get away from leftist indoctrination. I see what it's done to you so we have made an excellent choice

Leftist?? This is America. Our way of life is decided at the ballot box. I'm sorry you've been disappointed with the trend as people have began to come to their senses. You go ahead and deny death and at some point in the future your descendants will laugh about it.

My Savior laid death in it's grave.
quote-the-day-will-come-when-the-mystical-generation-of-jesus-by-the-supreme-being-as-his-thomas-jefferson-39-48-83.jpg

It's bigger than you...stop blabbering about something you supposedly don't believe in, you atheists talk, talk and talk about it and you look ridiculous

These are my heroes:

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism."
~Dr. Albert Einstein~

"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. But we may hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with all this artificial scaffolding."
~Thomas Jefferson~
Jefferson was unrivaled in his knowledge of liberty and the natural law. The realities of capitalism and Christianity, however, eluded him.

The Revolutionary War may have disrupted public worship in some measure - churches burned, clergy and laymen on the battlefield - but the faith would reemerge as strong as ever, The Second Great Awakening, like the first, being an awakening of the people, challenging the authority of the church, which surely must have pleased Jefferson a little.

Other than that, Jefferson must have hung his head in despair; America was still a Christian nation. And you, a typical liberal - that is, one who intrudes - would rather hasten its decline than let it decline naturally. A Jefferson, you are not.

Future generations will be embarrassed when they discover that their ancestors actually fell for that unbelievable conglomeration of total fiction.

I wonder where the descendants are of all those who called Christopher Columbus' plan to sail off pure folly. Shouldn't there be a sign somewhere saying, "This is where we believe Christopher Columbus fell off the face of the earth."

Here is what is so difficult for many atheists to understand. Many people of faith don't read the Bible and then believe in God or Jesus. Many first experience God/Jesus in their own life--and then believe the Bible. You are not fighting an inanimate book that contains thousand-year-old stories. You are fighting living truth and the real experiences of people living in your own time.

What other people believe is no skin off your teeth. Mind your own business.

Every time I buy gasoline for my car I drive past a series of ten signs on a fence around a church....it's the ten commandments. As long as I'm subjected to that I will speak my piece....be assured of it! I don't need anybody to remind me not to commit murder or fuck my neighbor's wife.

And apparently how to speak in public or on a public forum? Were you reared in the gutter?

Future generations will be embarrassed when they discover that their ancestors actually fell for that unbelievable conglomeration of total fiction.

Christianity must really bother you for you to post an OP attacking it. I'd say you were demonically influenced otherwise you wouldn't be ranting and cursing the way you are. You're acting like some heathen.

Think I was 3, maybe 4, years old, when I first learned this little jingle.

Sticks and stones,
my break my bones,
but words will never hurt me.

Yet some go crazy just SEEING the ten commandments in public

Romans 1:20
For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

Ephesians 4:18
They are darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them, due to their hardness of heart.

I have had two experiences where I was literally down on my knees begging for an answer. And both times, God responded to me.

That may not prove God is real to you, but it proves it to me.

What other people believe is no skin off your teeth. Mind your own business.

Every time I buy gasoline for my car I drive past a series of ten signs on a fence around a church....it's the ten commandments. As long as I'm subjected to that I will speak my piece....be assured of it! I don't need anybody to remind me not to commit murder or fuck my neighbor's wife.
They're on a fence around a church. What's the big deal?

It's bigger than you...stop blabbering about something you supposedly don't believe in, you atheists talk, talk and talk about it and you look ridiculous

These are my heroes:

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism."
~Dr. Albert Einstein~

"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. But we may hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with all this artificial scaffolding."
~Thomas Jefferson~
Dr Albert Einstein:
“I have repeatedly said that in my opinion the idea of a personal God is a childlike one,” he wrote to a man who corresponded with him on the subject twice in the 1940s. “You may call me an agnostic, but I do not share the crusading spirit of the professional atheist. … I prefer an attitude of humility corresponding to the weakness of our intellectual understanding of nature and of our own being.”

Did Albert Einstein Believe in God or Not?

It is your right not to believe in Jesus but that is where your right stops. I am not a Christian and hate it when a Christian will preach to me about how I should accept their Lord and Savior, but I also get pissed off when someone tell a Christian they have no right to believe in a Deity or Messiah.

So embrace your way of thinking and allow others to believe in what they believe in...

I have never once heard a non believer tell anyone they do not have the right to believe in nonsense. Where christians and others get into trouble is when they take the supposed directives they believe exist in their ancient writings to "spread the word". You DO NOT have the right to bother anyone with your stupidity even if you believe your god has sent you on some mission to convince people they must be saved. Your god and savior is a made up fairy tale. Keep it to yourself.

Forum List

Back