Privilege

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I do not now or anytime in the future have to accept rape as a privilege of color.
rape-and-rapist-e1445709863393.jpg

I do not now or anytime in the future have to accept rape as a privilege of religion.

I do not now or anytime in the future have to accept rape as a privilege of social status.

Democrats want me to accept rape based social status.
Negro's want me to accept rape based on color.
Islam wants me to accept rape based on religion.

I belong to a social status that does NOT condone rape.
I belong to a color that does not condone rape.
I belong to a religion that does not condone rape.

We ARE a country run by people who support raped based on social status.
We ARE a country run by people who support raped based on color.
We ARE a country run by people who support raped based on religion.

Do you truly think God gives two shits about the safety the security and the economics about a shit hole like that? The party of Satan IS in charge at the moment and you CAN see it in their moral AND ethical choices.

But then again so can he.

Fury

The political definition of "privilege" is ths opposite of privilege.

When men said to feminists, but what about emotional abuse? Women are emotionally abusive. Feminists flipped it and started pointing out that men were emotionally abusiveas well as physically.

When men said to feminists, but you aren't slaves, we are slugging away at work while you live a privileged existence with white goods and bringing up your own children. feminists flipped that too, howling "male privilege" over and over.

Women get promotions younger and for less work. They get to retire early to have their own children, and they get to do all this sheltered by our cultural chivalry. While men have to claw for decades to get to where many women get to (literally) by 21.

and white privilege? What a joke. If you aren't prepared to submit to bulldykes youhave to pay tens of thousands for private universities.

Fuck this crazy society.

I belong to a social status that does NOT condone rape.
I belong to a color that does not condone rape.
I belong to a religion that does not condone rape.

What religious/ethnic/social status is that?

Forum List

Back